Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Had a bunch of visitors checking out my colony and as they left, they encountered at the gate the caravan coming to trade and all hell broke loose. They were probably at war, though it's possible 2 rivals started duking it out and aggro'd the other group, but the result was anyhow that the visitors got massacred and the trade caravan recreated Jurassic Park 2, fleeing the map on foot while being butchered by a rampant dino horde that had been outside my walls and probably hit by stray fire.

Still, free loot and a few survivors that joined me after being patched up because they were abandoned by their group.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jan 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Every loving game I turn into a crazy cat animal woman man. I just keep taming and hatching eggs until every lat bit of grass have been eaten up and my fields of hay occupy my colonists. On the bright side, the wave of animals bum rushing raiders makes for a fun sight, except for teh part where my colonists spends the next day healing them all, because I am loath to waste the time gone into taming them, even though it's quite clear that I have reserves.

Still, releasing the T-rexes once the raiders leaves the maze never get old, most prisoners ends up with peg legs.

Is there a fine line between how many boars and muffalos one should have, ignoring the dinosaur mod.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
On one hand, brachiosauruses are far from the most ideal animals for the colony, they breed slowly, takes ages to mature, have big stomachs and won't even loving haul.

On the other, my herd of them literally stomped a nest to death.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
For us averse to torture, its still kinda iffy that the only way to really prevent prison breaks is to give every prisoner peg legs then remove the peg legs.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Sounds like you need the mod that forces npcs to do jobs against their will. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
And they are considering pressing charges. A woman is mauled to death by a bunch of feral dogs that a neighbor let live in the woods, and they are considering it.