Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

jesus that's amazing. Here I am with 4 colonists chugging along like it ain't no thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

If you make them share a 10x10 (I believe), they get -8 sharing a room but +5 spacious interior, so net is -3 which is almost nothing.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Is there a setting, or mod, that makes it so I don't have to click on an item to build, then select the material every single time? Let me right click to set material or something?

Also what is the mod that puts people and health bars at the top of the UI for quick reference? You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBhlab30NvM

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

It would be nice to be able to split an existing colony on a given world, or transfer folks/materials between them.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

So what are some optimal defenses without using mods?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

What about for turrets?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Can I make some people happier in the developer mode?I'm just trying to undo a fuckup that made people sad because bodies are :(

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

What are the best killbox designs?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Is the mod that gives you people at the top of the screen, EDB ui or something, updated?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Started a lost tribe start, do I ever get to increase my tech level or do I just eat that modifier and stick down more benches?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Any tips for the single wealthy explorer start?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Is smokeleaf addiction bad? Can't they just smoke a joint every day or two to be cool with it?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

botany posted:

Yep, my whole loving colony just got murdered when the family of deer I was hunting got pissed and decided to get revenge. God dammit.

Yeah some of the events like that are loving stupid. Whoever designed them is an idiot. Is there a "toggle certain events off" mod?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Is there a mod that lets coolers also heat?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

If I arrest a colonist who's starting fires (instead of just putting them out and ignoring it) do I have to re-recruit them or can I just release them?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

What about someone who drops in an escape pod who is in a relationship with a colonist, if I rescue them do they wander off or join me?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Goddamn gently caress this piece of poo poo game can I turn off the dumbass hunted animal revenge bullshit that just wiped my entire loving colony?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

HelloSailorSign posted:

BUILD THE WALL. BUILD THE WALL.

I had the row of traps defense so the herd of muffalo just zerged through and killed everyone.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Flesh Forge posted:

It is hyper dumb and Tynan likes it, the only way it can be altered is via a mod, there is not even a scenario option to change how it behaves.

Which mod? Revenge gives me jack poo poo.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

There has to loving be someone else annoyed with this.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

I do walls but I leave an entrance full of traps, if i just straight wall then wont raids smash their way in and not funnel through the killy-tunnel-o-fun?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Is there a good list of excellent QOL mods without tons of gameplay changes? I am cool with stuff that makes pawns less stupid but I don't need billy's 51 varieties of m16 mod or anything like that.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Are lung transplants the only way to cure asthma?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Mzbundifund posted:

The biosculptor pod from Ideology can do it.

Can it? Am I doing it wrong (100% possible).

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Mzbundifund posted:

You need to do the bioregeneration cycle, not the medic cycle. It is unlocked by an extra research and costs 2 glitterworld medicine.

sick, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

I was raiding a site, all of a sudden it says my caravan ran out of food and I get dumped out of the map with no ability to take the numerous loving food items on the map. My caravan also still had food so not sure what was up with that, very annoying.