Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...

The Synthwave 3 bundle is up for pre-order on Groupees. Not sure what's in it yet but the previous bundles had some cool stuff.

Synthwave bundle 1 Synthwave bundle 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Next couple of months gonna be awesome. Next week - Peturbator and Gost, January - Carpenter Brut, February - S U R V I V E

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Asciana posted:

Saw Perturbator, Gost and Horskh last night. Absolutely amazing gig and I've never seen such a varied looking fan base before.

Yeah it was some good poo poo. Wasn't expecting the Gost cover of 'I need a hero'

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

New Perturbator single "Tactical Precision Disarray"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvUkROjv1U4

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Saw Carpenter Brut in Glasgow last night, was an awesome show and I loving loved every second of it. Definitely check him out if you can.

I also enjoyed the support act 'The Van Dammage' as well.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

New Carpenter Brut track from 'Rise Of The Synths'

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Rise of The Synths EP1 is out

Really enjoying the Lazerhawk and Mega Drive tracks.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

New Perturbator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEoxu0_8uZU

Tainted Empire gently caress yeah

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/carpenter_brut/...059735722840068

Leather Teeth is the first release in a new trilogy.

I'm liking Leather Teeth, Hairspray Hurricane and End Titles. The others will need to grow on me, not feeling the vocal tracks right now.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Really digging Sigil and Shiloh's Lament on the new Gost. Still need to give the album time to sink in but so far they are the two stand outs. Gost has a really good voice on the vocal tracks.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I feel like this is probably a good time to say that, while i initially hated Leather Teeth, and a lot of it still doesn't do anything for me (Sunday Lunch/Monday Hunt honestly straight up suck), the title track and the vocal ones are seriously growing on me

And they're co-headlining with Ministry in December where I am, which is going to be loving amazing

Cheerleader Effect has probably grew on me the most, I really wasn't digging it at first.

I think the only song I really don't like is Sunday Lunch. Leather Teeth and End Titles are my favourite tracks.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Robert Parker and Waveshaper cancelled their show in Glasgow on Friday.....I have been waiting since February for it

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

MockingQuantum posted:

I've been really getting into retro wave lately, but I'm very new to the genre. I've mostly been listening to Perturbator, Makeup and Vanity Set, Carpenter Brut, and Gunship. What should I definitely, absolutely be checking out? I'm looking for both heavy, driving stuff and more atmospheric stuff.

Check out SURVIVE for some atmospheric stuff, I would also recommend Gost, Dance with the Dead, Waveshaper, Daniel Deluxe, Tommy 86, Kick Puncher.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

The soundtrack for Blood Machines is out now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

The download for blood machines was quick this morning, compared to it constantly timing out last night.

Blood Machines ruled.