Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
Look, guys... I love this poo poo as much as anybody, and probably listen to at least Perturbator every goddamn day.

But how do we, as ultra-cynical jackass forumites, wade through the expanding sea of Retro Wave youtube playlists, each containing the word "Night" in the name of the artist or album, and a Ferrari Testarossa on the album art, and one track that is named after Miami, and one track that starts with sounds of rain and the revving an engine (of a Ferrari Testarossa), not roll our eyes right out of our loving heads?

Serious question here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

There's a bingo game in here somewhere.

1. Album art has a guy in a motorcycle helmet

2. Neon wireframe background

3. Track is called Something 198X

4. Track starts with sample from a cult classic action film.

5. Remixed by Carpenter Brut

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

I'm a Dangerous Days butt-man, myself.

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

What are the odds that two summers in a row, almost to the day, I would be introduced to and become infatuated with two different songs that have the same name? And that the name... would be Tech Noir?