Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I have nothing to give because a lot of my favorites have already been posted.

So I'll just say that this thread is :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

This is the only good thread.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

laserghost posted:

Definitely going to buy the cd. This poo poo is just too good.

In other news, MegaDrive rereleased his Hardwired album, and then released a separate 4-track EP with remixes from Perturbator, Gost and Dynatron.

Goddamn, that's good. Gonna buy that poo poo yo.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Copper Vein posted:

Look, guys... I love this poo poo as much as anybody, and probably listen to at least Perturbator every goddamn day.

But how do we, as ultra-cynical jackass forumites, wade through the expanding sea of Retro Wave youtube playlists, each containing the word "Night" in the name of the artist or album, and a Ferrari Testarossa on the album art, and one track that is named after Miami, and one track that starts with sounds of rain and the revving an engine (of a Ferrari Testarossa), not roll our eyes right out of our loving heads?

Serious question here.

I give Lazerhawk a pass, since Redline was literally themed off car racing.

And Lazyhawks is good.

Besides, everyone knows the 80s car is the Camero.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Why is this so perfect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

2DCAT posted:

I did a new retro-synthpop EP; the first released under RetroSynth Records. It can be listened here: My lame EP

This is really good. Really... is authentic the word? It makes me think of the 80s or early 90s in a good way.

E: my mom wouldn't even let me play Dungeons and Dragons with my dad because of that moral panic stuff back then. Because my dad was, you know, soooo satanic. The vestiges of that stuff lingered in the south until the late 90s at least.

E the second: the south is still loving backwards.

DicktheCat fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jan 10, 2018