Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Saw Carpenter Brut and Ghost was petty drat good. Though the local metal fans didn't seem so into CB as me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

He didn't have any merch at my show which was super sad. I would have bought so much. Shipping is what keeps preventing me from doing it so far.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Leather Teeth is general has grown on me. I enjoyed that weird arte concert video that was put out. Even if I couldn't understand a word the narrator was saying.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I kickstarted this and got my soundtrack email it has this

email posted:

The BLOOD MACHINES team is happy to share with you the film's soundtrack!

Important note: this download is only available for a week and is set for a single use. You can only download the files once.

Wtf, who thought this was a great idea for a long delayed Kickstarter release. A ton of people are fine have dead links.