Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
I like Kirby Games, so Hell Yeah I'm In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Nightmare in Dreamland just got got! In addition to that, I completed it without Losing any lives and Collecting any powerups (barring the sword from the meta-knight fight, and the wand). I tried to do a pacifist run, but I accidentally slide-kicked into an enemy in world three, which thankfully made the rest of my experience much easier.

That said, it was hella stressful the entire way through. I don't think I'm going to attempt any of those types of challenges again (except maybe some harder difficulties if I have the time next semester).

I would like to see someone attempt the world 3 boss in that game (The sun and the moon) without getting hit and without getting any powerups. That fight was stressful as fuuuuuck.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror has been completed! I gotta say, I was enjoying the poo poo outta that game until the million and a half dark mind fights at the very end. It helps that the game pretty much gave me an instant win button throughout it's entirety, but still, they should have known to draw the line at three or so final bosses.

No challenges completed this time around, wanted to go for a much more lax kirby session.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Welp, on a whim I finished Kirby's Dreamland with No Lives Lost. No extra mode or anything fancy, just decided to quick cruise through the game.

I did it because I really do not like Kirby's Dreamland 3.

e: and in another dreamland 3 break I beat Dreamland 2, lost some lives in world 5 and 7 though :(. I might go back and 100% it later.

Arrrthritis fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Jan 5, 2014

• Locked thread