Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clockwork Gadget
Oct 30, 2008

tick tock
I'm in! Kirby. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwork Gadget
Oct 30, 2008

tick tock
I'm gonna be playing Dream Land on Extra Mode to start the new year off right. http://www.twitch.tv/clockworkgadget

e: i immediately regret this decision

e2: DeDeDe is a fucker and also jesus this zeppelin rear end in a top hat. We finish this tomorrow, DeDeDe, when it is not 2:30 in the morning and also beers.

Clockwork Gadget fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Jan 1, 2014

Clockwork Gadget
Oct 30, 2008

tick tock
Having rested, I am now live again! Gonna give it a go from the beginning, for completion's sake.

Clockwork Gadget
Oct 30, 2008

tick tock
Kirby's Dream Land completed on Extra Mode.

You can watch all 50 minutes of my run today there. Extra Mode makes Dream Land an actually slightly challenging game! I talk it up a bit in this video, but it turns out that it was mostly because I was too tired last night when I was playing. Of course, I only beat it in under an hour today because of the hour and a half or so I put into last night.

Kirby's Dream Land! It's such a nice, simple game.

Clockwork Gadget
Oct 30, 2008

tick tock
Hey guys I am playing Kirby's Adventure!

Clockwork Gadget
Oct 30, 2008

tick tock
Live again as I play some more Kirby. Computer crashed while streaming yesterday, so playing Kirby's Adventure from the beginning.

e: stream down momentarily while my wife uploads some videos to her youtube~

e2: we're back!

e3: and done for tonight, will finish tomorrow!

Clockwork Gadget fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jan 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwork Gadget
Oct 30, 2008

tick tock
I would be down for a first-in-series sampler.

• Locked thread