Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

sign me up

I've beaten every Kirby game before and i'll do it again!

except Mass attack screw dat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I'm currently playing Air ride and trying to do the 100 checklist for each mode and its god drat hard sometimes, I don't think its factually possible to destroy Dedede in the city trial game mode at all.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I've completed 1/3rd of Kirby air rides checklist with City trial completed.

some of the challenges for it have to happen by pure luck, other times I had to use purple squares to complete otherwise impossible tasks.

Air rides checklist is next.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

woops forgot to post.

I've beaten Kirby Dreamland and Kirby's Adventure

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

oh dear I forgot about this, I did end up beating Kirby 64, Returns to dreamland and Triple deluxe (not 100% on all 3) but beyond that nothing else.

Also yeah, my vote is for Megaman, make it the classic series since 1-10 are easy to find in play, with 8 only being the exception.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Grawl posted:

This is exactly what I'm thinking. It'll prevent burnout and people will get to try something new when they feel the need. There seems to be a huge demand for Megaman, but people will probably finish a few and never look back. How about this for 2015 instead? It can be the retro year, whatever.

So the first in these series:

- Sonic (Genesis)
- Megaman (NES)
- Dragon Quest (NES)
- Final Fantasy (NES)
- Castlevania (NES)
- Metroid (NES)

There's always the option to expand if needed.

Personally if we had to do a series wide thing, I'd go with the best of from each franchise.

-Sonic The Hedgehog 2
-Megaman 2
-Super Metroid
-Symphony of the night
etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

How about this as a compromise.

Label it as the franchise itself that way if someone say wants to play Megaman 2, and the other player wants to try Megaman 3, they're both legible to the table score under 'Megaman'.

Pixeltendo fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Dec 20, 2014

• Locked thread