Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
I think you have the wrong Mike Lester cartoon posted as the one you posted was from 2013. Either that or you mean he was quasi-fired in 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Probably should also be linked in the description of Ted Rall's cartooning style: "Obama? Don't you mean the new hitler?"

edit:

twerking on the railroad fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Dec 31, 2013

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Rorus Raz posted:

Bennett cheerleads, but he does (rarely) call out Obama on stuff.

Since I first saw this cartoon I thought it would be better if the lumps being made in the snow spelled "Obamacare" while the side of the wheel said "Single Payer"

Unfortunately I don't possess the photoshop skills.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Rebochan posted:

Chris Christie happened!

I love the artwork here. What is the expression of the guy in the moving van anyways?

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Post 9-11 User posted:

All Black People Are Fish-Lipped Bloods. gently caress you, man. This is what it refers to, and the only "controversy" is that he ... A Celebrity ... put in his two cents when It Was Too Late.

https://twitter.com/kobebryant/status/449250370288504834

Hurgh. That Snafu... :butt:

How is that even a slightly controversial opinion? "No way dude, that unarmed teenager should have been totally cool with being followed and then getting shot. Was not wronged at all."

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Somfin posted:

Hey, man, don't be so judgmental. I mean, Jesus never read the bible, and he turned out okay.

Please tell me you've never actually heard someone say that. Almost every other word Jesus said was a scripture reference and one of the reasons he was so revered in the gospels was that he knew all scripture like the back of his hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

These are all amazing. What was this about though? I mean, I know it was a big deal when the little mermaid's head was sawn off, and I'm not arguing with the results, but why is Nikita's head on top?

• Locked thread