Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Internet Kraken posted:

Right wing nuts believe that Obama recieved intel prior to the Bengahzi attack that would of told him to evacuate the consulate. He ignored this, either because he's secretly plotting against Americans or is just a big dummy.

That's it. Thats what they refuse to shut up about; the president ignoring the advice of a whistle blower that by all accounts does not exist.

So, completely different than Bush and 9/11?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

As a relative newbie to this, why is he Blowjob Russian Zombie?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Zombie applies to the Che Guevera t-shirt he's wearing, where Che's face is a skull. The blowjob part refers to Muir's well known tendency to treat women fairly and not as complete service sex objecaaaaaaaahahahahahah I can't even finish typing it out.

Is it because he looks like the Ted Rall sad blowjob image?

Also, is sad blowjob an edit, or is that teh actual strip?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Wait, does this make Tesla the Jesse Pinkman or something? (I stopped watching BB in teh 3rd season actually....)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Anonononomous posted:

Airspeed is now a distance. OK.

Actually, what's worse is that he has the wrong units. I'm a pilot myself, and I live in Canada. We do not use metric for airspeed. Some of our older planes use stat. miles an hour. Most planes? Including that fancy learjet-ish penis use KNOTS.

EDIT: And altitude is not in metric either! It;s in feet AGL or ASL!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So, that body pole was the inspiration for that scene in Hannibal then?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Randler posted:

While we are still on the issue of cultural differences between Europe and America, might I just interject that it still baffles me how easy Americans seem to be able to use "nazi" as a colloquial term for things they don't like?

He still gets consulted on racial issues in the American news media and probably still is a familiar symbol for a lot of people. Personally, I always just assumed he stopped being seriously relevant by October the 3rd, 2004 at the very latest.

As someone who never watched that show, could you explain here?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rorus Raz posted:

I tried digging up Barry's site to put him in the OP, but all I can find is a blogspot site for his crap when I swear he had a personal website.

God...am I really asking JaggerMcDagger to give me Barry-related stuff?

Now I know why Xylo has been slowly going mad :ohdear:

Slowly?

I'm a relative newbie here (Since November last year I guess) and I'm already frothing likea well shaken whiskey sour.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Now, I'm not an electrical engineer or anything. All I know is that when I fly circuits in my single engine plane, I have to make sure the flaps are up, and the kosher switch is in the down position. The switches are right next to each other, and trust me, there is nothing like accidently raining flaming bagels and electrical corned beef down on all the goyims. I mean, I'm only supposed to do that at the end of my flight, not the middle.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

rjryan3 posted:

... What the hell are you talking about?

Poe's Law in action I believe.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Holy poo poo how was he not fired immediately.

"I'm not racist"

*compares black people to rodents*

Tinsley is a huamn shitstain that unfortunatly still gets work so that the paper can print it next to Doonesbury and pretend to be balanced.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Chard posted:

Everybody who is eligible really ought to give blood and resister as a marrow donor though. God help me, I'm agreeing with a Wise 'toon.

I agree because I can;t give either.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Is it me or Do all the "Kan is getting turfed by his party" and "Party coalition" cartoons feel Any Day Now?

EDIT: I can't give blood or organs for two reasons. A, blood condition resulting in really low platelet count, and B, Cancer.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Michael Ramirez is a whiny baby. AGC.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

How old is this idiot even supposed to be? Rick's Lounge has been closed for about 20 years, and even then its' reputation involves far more hookers, drug dealers, and being the sort of skeezy strip club where the 19-year-old draftees went to get robbed or hustled than the hangout of Elite Tier 1 No-Scope Headshot Operators. Not a single non-creep was sad to see it go.

Google isn't giving me much, so is there more to Rick's Lounge? Was it an infamous on base bar or somethign?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

You know, I hate Lena Dunham and her lovely Mary Sue TV show but I've never thought of it as attempting to force its watches to be sexually aroused by Lena's goblin tits and weird looking body. I've always seen it as more of a realism thing. But then I hate the show more for its stupid characters and ridiculous premise.

Man, I got Lena Dunham and Lena Headey (That;s Hedly!) mixed up and I was hella confused.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Filling the pot holes in Pittsburgh is like Sisyphus trying to roll that boulder it can't be done!!

I don't get that last panel.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rebochan posted:

It was less than a week away...what strange timing.

August 24-September 11 is 18 days. Bit more than less than a week there...

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Way too easy to agc that dry bones

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Although I find his opinions reprehensible, I really really like Allie's art.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Bill Murray is an abuser? drat.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

colonel_korn posted:

Seriously :allears: In a way it's kind of a shame that Babby Dials seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. At least we'll always have this and "Climaquiddick".

In other news, you guys will never guess what Eric Allie is mad about right now:

Man, I'd buy that song on iTunes.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Sometimes the simplest joke is the best.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Silly McCoy, Blofeld didn't laser vasectomy bond, it was Goldfinger, who wasn't even involved in Spectre!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Pander posted:

This needs a "whoosh whoosh" noise as he switches which hand his chin is resting on in the space of a panel.

That's some ninja-tier positional adjustment.

I see it more as muir fuckkng up which side the scar is on

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I thought she was already dead to be honest actually. Shows what I know.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Did he seriously release a loving cartoon about miscegenation bullshit?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

cafel posted:

Yeah, todays performers are complete floozies, unlike the irreproachable stars of the past.

Oh wait, people have been saying the same bullshit about the 'loose morals' of the entertainment industry since time immemorial.
[/quote]

:stare:

That reviewer is projecting something hard :pedo:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Not enough labels

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Holy poo poo. I guess Animal Nuz proves that we hate all shills equally then?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

vyelkin posted:

I'm really tired of cartoonists who don't realize that Russia and Ukraine have been different countries for more than two decades.

It might be because the reason for the riots was because the Ukrainian president was pulling the country to Russia over the EU or Putin's support of the regime?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

vyelkin posted:

The Liberal Party endorsed a bunch of progressive legislation like mincome and physician-assisted suicide at their recent convention. Their leader, Justin Trudeau, has been doing his best to avoid having to talk about any of it.

The Scarf is what gets me. For thsoe of you south of the border, the LPC held a big fundraiser in December, where if you donated more than $100 you got a Justin Trudeau Scarf (Which is actually Grey, but hey). How successful was it? Insanely. The LPC had their best ever fundraising year, quarter, month, and even day (December 31st) with a one day total of $614,145 (Note: Corporate donations are illegal in Canada, and the max that can be donated is $1200 a year per person)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

RyokoTK posted:

"What?"

Is that the artist self-insert or something? :confused:

No. It's Tim Hudak, leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario, and all around U.S. Tea Party style shitlord.

edit: Case in point

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Mar 2, 2014

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

The gently caress is a haggadah anyways?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

PhancyPants posted:

The city government has decided to reduce the 'allowed' speeding by photo-radar. It used to give about a 10km/h leeway, but now they're talking about 0 tolerance.

It's not going to make anything safer, but will bring in a boatload of cash for the police department.

What city would this be?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Office Pig posted:

A post so insightful and revelatory it has to be slapped raw and meaty on what looks to be nearly every single thread in the subforum.

And still no one gives too much of a poo poo.

Correction, appears to be every subforum.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I like Wuerker, but that has got to be the least-Christie Christie I have ever seen. Look how toned those arms are.

Wait fi he's not wearing a shirt, how did he attach that button? Did he literally drive the pointy bit through his pec to do so?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

:drat:

Well done.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

100's of millions dead thanks to Clinton's Invention: Sunny side up eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

LashLightning posted:

I've got to say that this is amazing - he's created a caricature of a person who doesn't doesn't even exist and I would have just thought "Yup, that looks like a person who wrote the Nancy Drew books" without knowing that it was many authors working under a pseudonym. He captured the essence of who you'd think would write those books without an actual person to capture that essence from.

Compare that to Wormbama, who no one on the street could even guess to be Barack Obama unless they already read the rag that the Debtmeister draws for.

I literally thought that was how the author looked until you made this post. Well done Kelly.

• Locked thread