Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

:nws:http://i.minus.com/ju2iWdHn1ePPL.png:nws:

I'm twelve.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

That's a funny edit, but where's the real cartoon?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Discendo Vox posted:

As someone strongly opposed to marijuana legalization, I'd really like it if the pro-legalization arguments could deal with anti-legalization arguments that are from sometime more recent than the 1930s.

Were you planning on making any of those arguments?

Edit: Beaten repeatedly

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Ummm, A Good Cartoon.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

Ted Rall - "Far left" shithead.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

A Tootsie-Pop cartoon.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

When did that happen? Congrats.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Pee pee, doo doo, he has a flacid cock.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

I warming to the idea of Lester snapping his own neck, actually.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

The Time Dissolver posted:

Rall is a leftist alternative dipshit contrarian cartoonist who couldn't find anything to grab onto in a film about an obscenely wealthy newspaper magnate.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Is his website seriously 'comically incorrect'?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

DRUGS are so COOL.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Also is he playing with his toy ships in a vat of toxic waste?

If only.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Good, but not quiet as good as

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Hahahahaha, thanks for brightening my day after the horrible loving Australian comic, Hope n' Change.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Noted zombie Barrack Obama.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

crowfeathers posted:

Also, remember that Pants-on-the-Ground Donkey that someone in the thread commissioned from Snafu a few months ago? It's still listed on his website as the most recent commission. How can this man exist with no income? Is he even real?

It was like a month ago tops, and anyway, everyone knows that Snafu is really A HUNGRY MOUTH.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Dr. Stab posted:

Did Ahmadinejad do something recently?

He's not even in power anymore.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

What the hell is he eating?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

:allears:

This is really excellent.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

crowfeathers posted:

granny has the right idea

Thank God that man is trying to shoot down those flying saucer before they can land and invade earth!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

R. Mute posted:

He's good, but looking through his archive, I can just see the ones this thread wouldn't be able to handle. Here's a fun one, though:

Eh, I'm not seeing anything more controversial there than you see with Rall or Latuff, and they both get posted regularly.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Meat Recital posted:

(Bad Reporter a close second)

Take that the gently caress back.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

JaggerMcDagger posted:

I don't actually know if dees would believe in bigfoot or nessie. Like as far as I can tell, if its not a government conspiracy, its nonsense to him.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

You stupid motherfucker, Ramirez.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Fried Chicken posted:

I want to see a polo that comes in prison orange with your name stenciled on it

Isn't that the Home Depot uniform?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

This might be the funniest cartoon of the year so far.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

crowfeathers posted:

Impossible. 2009 is far too recent for Chris Muir to use in his webcomic.

Sometimes Muir manages to save up enough money to go rent a movie from RedBox. See also when he used Marvel's Avengers 'metaphors' for about a week.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

ahahaha

I love Snafutoon.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

KoldPT posted:

I love Carlos Latuff.

Why is the misogynist? being portrayed as a chicken leg?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

BlueBlazer posted:

Please o Please!

For content here is another JJ comic.

Ayn Rand by WETHEANTHESHRUG

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

I'm agreeing with Snafuguy again, help!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

alnilam posted:

Agreed, that list contains some actually pretty useful words. There are, however, plenty of pointlessly arcane* SAT words, and the list deserves updating. Turns out language isn't fixed or immutable, who knew?

:tinsley: is just mad about something changing :argh:

*not saying every word on that list is arcane either, but scroll through and you'll see some bad ones

But anathema is one of my favorite words! How could I truly describe Tedd Rall without it? :saddowns:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Necroneocon posted:

I hate to ask, but does anyone have that comic where there is a person standing in the World Trade Center during 9/11 saying "Can anyone see me?" (or hear me, I forget), followed by people saying that they can and how they are going to use him for their own purposes?

I really hate myself for not saving that comic. Also note i'm 11 pages behind in this thread, but I went all the way back to page 335 to find it. So apologies if it was recently posted again. :smith:

It's in the OP

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

greatn posted:

What was Jonathan Pollard doing that pissed us off so much. He spied on America, but it seems like a lot of the time when we catch an ally or trade partner spying we just roll our eyes and deport em and say "come oooon guuuyyyyys!"

Like a couple years back we caught some Russian spies and sent em back so the lady could be in Russian Playboy.

Also, he wasn't an Israeli spy; he was an American who tried to sell information to multiple countries. He tried China first, I believe.

e: fb

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Why do those jackass Americans keep ruining our awesome parties?! :doom:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

made of bees posted:

I want one for pretty much every other thread regular though, for various reasons.

K.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I've been staring at this cartoon for like five mintues and still have no idea what it means.

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sorry, Ammat, you appear to have accidentally posted a cartoon from six months ago.

• Locked thread