Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Spend less on ca.... ahahahahahahahah

Finish the New England Forest Rally again this year and be more competitive on coilovers instead of blowing up suspension after 40 miles.

Move forward with building a house/shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Slow is Fast posted:

Spend less on ca.... ahahahahahahahah

Finish the New England Forest Rally again this year and be more competitive on coilovers instead of blowing up suspension after 40 miles.

Move forward with building a house/shop.

Spend less on cars... Kinda? I spent more than I would have liked but poo poo is reliable and on good tires, bought some vanity stuff for the wagon but you know what, I really like where the car is at now and don't need to spend more on it any time soon. If anything does go wrong it's a junkyard trip and a few hours worth of work to fix it.

Finish the New England Forest Rally again. :( Didn't manage to pull that off, but we WERE more competitive definitely. Multiple people came up to me and said we were much faster visibly than last year. Suspension held up great if a bit too hard.

Move forward with house/shop poo poo. I got a ball park mortgage #, looked at some places by myself, took a first time home buyer class, have a realtors #. Will probably get aggressive in the spring.

• Locked thread