Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007
Kappa :o
This is all I think of when someone mentions WTCC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2nPhRoctYQ

Note: you may wish to mute the sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007
Also, Calidar, as I gather you're in the UK (from the BT Sports mention), WEC is (usually) aired live on MOTORS TV UK, which is one of the Free-to-Air channels on Sky. Looking on the EPG now it says that it starts at 13:00 on Saturday.

Before it is a 55 minute documentary on Ayrton Senna, and after is NASCAR Busch Series live from Talladega.

I think I know what I'm doing on Saturday...

ellspurs
Sep 12, 2007

Calidar posted:

I don't know any of them other than the official stream which I believe is the only non-pirate stream. Quoting ellspurs here: If you're in the UK or have SKY TV then it usually airs live on MOTORS TV UK, which is one of the Free-to-Air channels on Sky.

To update this: Le Mans 24hr will be live on either British Eurosport or British Eurosport 2 (SKY 410/411) in the UK - in fact their "24 minutes" show is on now, and they just interviewed Webber.

• Locked thread