Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Any updates on Gidley?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

NASCAR folks 2 hours ago: WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT UNAVOIDABLE CONTACT MY rear end
NASCAR folks now: WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT REVERSING THE WINNER, I KNEW THIS MERGER WAS A SHAM ALL ALONG

:suicide: I hope they stocked up on their Muscle Milk, so they don't break any bones from the mental gymnastics they're going through.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

N: http://www.gordonkirby.com/categories/columns/theway/2014/the_way_it_is_no418.html
V: :allears:

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

N: http://www.autoextremist.com/fumes1/2014/1/27/the-nascar-ization-of-major-league-sports-car-racing-a-bitte.html
V: A blowhard, but :allears:

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Auto Extremist is a bit of a bitch (like Pressdog from 2006 onward) but it's still interesting, as he hits on a couple of good points.

Oh, and lets go back to 2008 to bitch about WRG. I get the impression that most sanctioning bodies, touring series and racetracks are trying to milk the last bit of blood from the racing stone before everything goes to poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Twitter sayeth poo poo happened today at Indy - Confirm/Deny and explain, tia.

• Locked thread