Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corkskroo
Sep 10, 2004

Is it a one time license fee and that's it? No recurring cost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corkskroo
Sep 10, 2004

Nice

corkskroo
Sep 10, 2004

Picked it up in anticipation of starting a new job with a new salary on a new city later in Q1 so I'll just hold off on doing anything with it just yet... But glad to have it standing by!

corkskroo
Sep 10, 2004

Bought YNAB during the steam sale but just before moving overseas, so there was no reason to start filling it in due to the insane cost of moving and random costs of buying new stuff. Things are starting to settle down and I'm starting to get a sense of what my bills will be so I'll probably start setting it up soon. Will have questions I'm sure. It'll be specially useful in calculating the lingering costs of "back home" until our old house sells and how they impact life here...