Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Which is quite a crazy answer already. It's not like it's one of the better known ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Mantis42 posted:

Coincidentally, the Antichrist miraculously surviving an assassination attempt in a mockery of the resurrection is a pivotal plot point in the Bible evangelical fanfiction.

For the particularly anti-Catholic, Pope John Paul II's attempted assassination is worked into that part of the story.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Twelve by Pies posted:

Yeah I saw that too and I can't interpret it any other way than a Freeper saying "Wow that verse is pretty sexist (just like Muslims)." Which if that's the case then it's half a good comment at least.

It does seem like general misogyny not directed at liberal women brings at least one or two female Freepers out of the woodwork to make a comment.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

unwantedplatypus posted:

The simplest answer is that he doesn't realize Corinthians is a book in the bible

Trump Freep account spotted?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

unwantedplatypus posted:

The simplest answer is that he doesn't realize Corinthians is a book in the bible

Oh come now, even as a little poo poo before I was baptized you at least knew the books in the bible

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The bible was written by Jews.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

So once more, the greatest of sins in Church of Freep is to fail to sufficiently bow to the Orange One while daring to be black.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh poo poo the Trump campaign officially stated Obama was born in the US. How will they spin this? Focus on the part that they also said Hillary stared the rumor and she's the real racist? (TM)

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh poo poo the Trump campaign officially stated Obama was born in the US. How will they spin this? Focus on the part that they also said Hillary stared the rumor and she's the real racist? (TM)

Trump still hasn't said it, mind.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah only Trump speaks for Trump is what they will say

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
The campaign manager who said that is a liberal plant who Trump will immediately fire for saying something that Trump would never say.

e: And when that's proven false, it'll turn to "Trump doesn't really believe that but he's saying he does to trick those dumb liberals."

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

Night10194 posted:

Trump still hasn't said it, mind.

I'm kind of sad trump stopped using his "There's gotta be SOMETHING going on!" line. At least I haven't heard it in a while.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Well, Donald Trump said it. Wonder what happens now?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Question: If Hillary started the birther movement, wouldn't that be a point in her favor to Freep?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inglonias posted:

Well, Donald Trump said it. Wonder what happens now?

Meltdown: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3470008/posts?q=1&;page=1#1

I don't have time to summarize it all now, but they are going back and forth with each other so bad that Laz got called out as a leftist troll Never Trumper.

quote:

To: All

Trump just threw Arpaio and all Constitutionalists under the bus.

192 posted on 9/16/2016, 11:32:34 AM by Godebert (CRUZ: Born in a foreign land to a foreign father.)
:swoon:

quote:

To: Godebert

At this late inning in the game, who cares.

215 posted on 9/16/2016, 11:43:02 AM by Lazamataz (MSM ignoring Hillary's health until forced, shows us they are the MPM: Ministry of Propaganda Media)

quote:

To: Lazamataz
"At this late inning in the game, who cares."

Ya, who gives a crap about the Constitution. It was written by a bunch of old dead racist white dudes anyway. Right?
221 posted on 9/16/2016, 11:46:19 AM by Godebert (CRUZ: Born in a foreign land to a foreign father.)

quote:

To: ncalburt; Godebert
Why are you trolling here for the left wing nutters here ?. Are you a never Trumper trying to divide us. That what us looks like . Remove this garbage

Nah bro. I understand the impulse to set the record straight.

But timing often is 75% of winning the battle.

This is not the time.
218 posted on 9/16/2016, 11:45:03 AM by Lazamataz (MSM ignoring Hillary's health until forced, shows us they are the MPM: Ministry of Propaganda Media)

quote:

To: Lazamataz
"I understand the impulse to set the record straight. But timing often is 75% of winning the battle. This is not the time."

It never was the "right time" with you and your ilk.
224 posted on 9/16/2016, 11:48:38 AM by Godebert (CRUZ: Born in a foreign land to a foreign father.)

e: Just to add one more quick thing to this, some Freepers are hailing this as 'genius' and now think Trump has locked up the black vote by admitting Obama was born in the US.

Plinkey fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Sep 16, 2016

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Plinkey posted:

Meltdown: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3470008/posts?q=1&;page=1#1

I don't have time to summarize it all now, but they are going back and forth with each other so bad that Laz got called out as a leftist troll Never Trumper.

:swoon:

Really? Looking through that thread (which is a mistake by the way, don't do it) gives me the idea that they all just want this to go away, and that this is some sort of media ploy to bring African American support back to Hillary Clinton.

I guess I still have to wait for Nov. 8 to drink Freeper tears.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inglonias posted:

Really? Looking through that thread (which is a mistake by the way, don't do it) gives me the idea that they all just want this to go away, and that this is some sort of media ploy to bring African American support back to Hillary Clinton.

I guess I still have to wait for Nov. 8 to drink Freeper tears.

Some do, but there are a few diehards throwing a fit because Trump didn't say that he'd investigate where Obama was born when he gets elected then magically hit the reset button and all the laws go back to what they were on Jan 19, 2009.

Also the ones that just want it to go away aren't the fun posts.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
CNN Right Now -Black Caucus Chair Butterfield Screams "TRUMP IS A DISGUSTING FRAUD!!!"

quote:

Holy CRAP!

The Blacks are leaving the Democrat Plantation in droves, and the well-paid Plantation Overseers are in a complete panic!!!

1 posted on 09/16/2016 10:47:13 AM PDT by tcrlaf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: tcrlaf

In that weird worldview, the Original Sin is Racism. If it doesn’t kiss up to the black race in every possible way, it has to be Racism.

3 posted on 09/16/2016 10:48:50 AM PDT by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

There is no :ironicat: big enough for this one.

quote:

The American voters are not going to support lying, racist frauds with anger management problems.

Which means Trump wins in a landslide. He’s a calm, principled businessman who wants to enforce the law. People see that. He will win hugely.

7 posted on 09/16/2016 10:50:21 AM PDT by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

quote:

And on January 21st, you’ll be calling him MISTER PRESIDENT!!

10 posted on 09/16/2016 10:51:05 AM PDT by VideoPaul

quote:

To: personalaccts

Were the birth questions about Ted Cruz and Mccain also racist? BWAHAHAHAHA. Another screaming unglued gaggle of blacks in front of Congress. Sheila Jackson! Don’t stand between her and a camera, boys.

15 posted on 09/16/2016 10:52:14 AM PDT by jessduntno (The mind of a liberal...deceit, desire for control, greed, contradiction and fueled by hate.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

:godwin:

quote:

The black political leadership are like the Kapo Jews that led their betters - the honest and decent Jewish men, women, and children, to the ovens in the holocaust. Just because they are black does not mean that they are looking out for blacks. You need no further proof that what white leftists in the Democrat Party are trying to do to whites to know that evil is colorblind.

19 posted on 09/16/2016 10:53:02 AM PDT by WMarshal (Trump 2016)

quote:

Another Trump Campaign ad is on the way. Or is it non-PC to depict liberals caught in the act of being themselves?

In other words, if Sheila Jackson Lee is screaming her fool head off & it’s turned into a Trump ad, would that be counterproductive?

23 posted on 09/16/2016 10:53:31 AM PDT by elcid1970 ("The Second Amendment is more important than Islam. Buy ammo.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Maybe they walked into Trump’s trap?

These angry tantrums from your Hakeem’s et all will probably not play well among working and middle class whites.

Trump lured into a total overreaction that I suspect will backfire on them.

25 posted on 09/16/2016 10:54:54 AM PDT by Eurotwit (If the election is about Hillary, she will lose - if about Trump, he will lose.)

quote:

To: tcrlaf; All

Rangel speaking now.

Shiela Jackson Lee

“Trump must RESIGN from running, HE IS UNFIT!, A BIGOT cannot be President!!”

The CBC has seen the polls showing blacks leaving the Plantation

32 posted on 09/16/2016 10:56:56 AM PDT by tcrlaf (They told me it could never happen in America. And then it did....)

quote:

“TRUMP SHOWS THE WORLD JUST WHAT DISGUSTING FRAUDS THE MEDIA ARE!!!”

40 posted on 09/16/2016 10:59:22 AM PDT by butlerweave

Them uppity Negroes need to be put in they' place!

quote:

To: tcrlaf; All

Jesus Christ..
If you aren’t watching this, you should be.

This is all but an OPEN DECLARATION OF CIVIL WAR!!

54 posted on 09/16/2016 11:03:03 AM PDT by tcrlaf (They told me it could never happen in America. And then it did....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

And of course we need some random :biotruths:

quote:

To: Mr. K

More proof that FEMALES DESTROYED AMERICA.

Whine fest! Bicker fest!

58 posted on 09/16/2016 11:04:12 AM PDT by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
They must've got a really good price on all those capital letters and punctuation that the rest of the internet isn't using.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I do not like happy freep.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Stop the insanity! High school football fans told to stop chanting "USA, USA" posted by freeper Altura Ct.

quote:

The OK Conference, representing 50 schools, has announced a crackdown on fans chanting, “USA” at football games. They are also implementing strict rules on flags and political banners.
[...]
The athletic conference’s crackdown comes after fans from a predominantly black school took offense after fans from a predominantly white school displayed a Betsy Ross flag and a “Make America Great Again” banner.

Critics called the flag racist and a local superintendent said it symbolized hate.

It should come as no surprise to you that freepers love them some jingoistic patriotism.

quote:

To: Altura Ct.

Ignore this ruling. Mock anyone who attempts to enforce it.

3 posted on 9/16/2016, 12:10:10 PM by Lurker (Violence is rarely the answer. But when it is it is the only answer.)

quote:

This is just sick. Total garbage.

If there are plans to put a stop to it they best get it done now, lest it reaches the point of no return.

5 posted on 9/16/2016, 12:11:34 PM by MichaelCorleone (Jesus Christ is not a religion. He's the Truth.)

quote:

Liberal: "I hate America, and I can say that because I have freedom of speech."

American: "I disagree."

Liberal: "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You can't say that to me! Saying that should be illegal! You racist! I have First Amendment rights, you know! So you just shut up!"

7 posted on 9/16/2016, 12:15:09 PM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

quote:

It’s time to stop these conferences - these are government schools and, as such, the first amendment applies fully. Therefore this is tantamount to government censorship, against the law and unconstitutional in word AND deed.

The conference board must be sued and face criminal penalties as well as the principles of these schools.

If they want to enforce some utopian ideology they can form their own private schools and do it there.

8 posted on 9/16/2016, 12:16:19 PM by Skywise

quote:

Just some a hole from our local ghetto high school complained that it triggered her.

That same school ditched their Indian mascot too, so they are just a bunch of special snowflakes there.

20 posted on 9/16/2016, 12:24:34 PM by VanDeKoik

quote:

President Trump can FIX THIS OVERNIGHT

No Federal Funds for Education to ANY STATE that Bans or Limits Patriotism or Patriotic Symbols.

29 posted on 9/16/2016, 1:01:14 PM by eyeamok (destruction of government records.)

Just read it.

quote:

Years ago I was a teacher/counselor at a continuation high school. We were mostly white, a few Mexicans, but no blacks at our school. The school was small-maybe 25 students max. The kids were 15-18 going on 30. We were hardasses from the suburbs. The kids all had more tatoos than your average professional wrestler.

Somebody’s stupid idea was to start a continuation flag football league amongst other continuation high schools. Our girls practiced some cheers for the players. The usual stuff, you know.

So we headed into the hood with an uneasy feeling. Our opponents were all black. Everything started out ok, but then the opposing cheerleaders started in with, “kill the honky mfers!” And of course our cheerleaders retaliated with some racist crap. Well, when it got to the n word all hell broke lose, stones started flying, numerous fights broke out all over the place. People yelled run for the bus! We got out of there with a broken window and some fat lips, so I guess we were lucky.

These posts reminded me of this day...how things can escalate quickly when emotions run high. When cultural feelings that are usually held tight to the vest around your own culture, get aired out in public, it can lead to trouble fast.

31 posted on 9/16/2016, 1:44:38 PM by 69er (69er)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

quote:

Liberal: "I hate America, and I can say that because I have freedom of speech."

American: "I disagree."

Liberal: "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You can't say that to me! Saying that should be illegal! You racist! I have First Amendment rights, you know! So you just shut up!"

7 posted on 9/16/2016, 12:15:09 PM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

Does someone have the growing ironicat?

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Wait. They honestly believed that black voters are flocking to their "cause"? The ones who spend most of their lives outlining exactly how much they hate and fear us just expected us to bow before them because they are "honest"? Because they are just entitled to our support for all we "owe" them? Even though every poll has his support among non whites in the single digits?

I should be used to it by now, but I am always surprised with just how deep the Freep delusion and complete lack of anything resembling self awareness is.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Sep 16, 2016

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

McGlockenshire posted:

From Stop the insanity! High school football fans told to stop chanting "USA, USA" posted by freeper Altura Ct.

It should come as no surprise to you that freepers love them some jingoistic patriotism.

Just read it.

"Congress shall make no law..."

Congress. It only applies to Congress.

Also, "state's rights".

You willfully ignorant dumpster-tier people.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Geostomp posted:

Wait. They honestly believed that black voters are flocking to their "cause"? The ones who spend most of their lives outlining exactly how much they hate and fear us just expected us to bow before them because they are "honest"? Because they are just entitled to our support for all we "owe" them? Even though every poll has his support among non whites in the single digits?

I should be used to it by now, but I am always surprised with just how deep the Freep delusion and complete lack of anything resembling self awareness is.

I'm sorry, I guess you missed it.
Party. Of. Lincoln.
Boom. By rights, the GOP owns the black vote.

...OK, maybe that could be phrased better...

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

In that weird worldview, the Original Sin is Racism. If it doesn’t kiss up to the black race in every possible way, it has to be Racism.

3 posted on 09/16/2016 10:48:50 AM PDT by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)

Yeah, because we all know if someone doesn't kiss christianity's rear end or says something bad about old white guys you folk don't go into rabid persecution mode

quote:

The American voters are not going to support lying, racist frauds with anger management problems.

Which means Trump wins in a landslide. He’s a calm, principled businessman who wants to enforce the law. People see that. He will win hugely.

7 posted on 09/16/2016 10:50:21 AM PDT by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

Holy poo poo, which election year are you following because that's been Trump's stance since the start and the very reason you fuckers like him

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I want to personally thank McGlockenshire for traveling down the freep rabbit hole for our amusement.

I would myself, but my blood pressure would never be able to handle it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

Freeper: "I hate America, and I can say that because I have freedom of speech."

Everyone else: "That's fine."

Freeper: "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You can't say that to me! Saying that should be illegal! You racist! I have First Amendment rights, you know! So you just shut up! Obama was born in Kenya!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
New threat you fuckers.

• Locked thread