Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

kik2dagroin posted:

To: DoughtyOne
Europe is screwed....I would use the other word but this site is classy although I typically use language that is true and what i would say is that Europe is being very very stupid. They are going to be destroyed and probably take us down with them. Obama as been a disaster.

Freepers: but this site is classy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Just popping in to say how hysterical the last 10 or so pages have been with the Trump extension installed.

Seeing things like "Why is Obama playing basketball today" and "My Twitter is becoming so powerful" intersperced between his first and last name is incredibly funny.

Edit: It's hard as gently caress to make a post with the words "Donald Trump" because of the extension haha

Zipperelli. fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Sep 18, 2015

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Just in case anyone was curious about what the man, the myth, the legend, Jim Rob looked like:

He looks exactly how I'd expect.

Zipperelli. fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Apr 26, 2016

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

Freepers: [CTRL]-[GALT]-[DELETE]

Please

:drat:

We need this. Like yesterday.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Has Freep caught wind of the coup in Turkey yet, or would they not care?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
For all that Freep likes to fantasize about Civil War 2, isn't the chance of this happening effectively zero? I mean, wouldn't the national guard/local law enforcement put down any type of armed insurrection before it even got any legs? I read the 10 year Civil War timeline thing earlier, and I just can't see how something like this could ever come to fruition.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Freepers: Quit. Taking. The. Bait.

Mods plz...

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Now this is the kind of stuff that validates me keeping up with this thread :fap:

Let the tears fall like rain, blessed be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I want to personally thank McGlockenshire for traveling down the freep rabbit hole for our amusement.

I would myself, but my blood pressure would never be able to handle it.

• Locked thread