Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

The Rokstar posted:

"If only we could reverse women's suffrage, then we would truly be living in the land of the free." --Something a Freeper literally said (or close to it)

That was said by Ann Coulter. :negative:

e,fb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Zwabu posted:

Did they every reinstate anyone zotted over Romney after Jimrob did his 180? (doubt it)

Nope, but they did zot anyone who brought up reinstatement. :v:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

Now let me tell you how liberals are the real racists.

E: Debate & Discussion > Freepers: Estrogen Powered Communists!

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jan 7, 2014

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Holy poo poo they are literally defending slavery.

After Mandela's death Freep responded with page after page with about how awesome Apartheid was for them ungrateful coloreds and what a monster Mandela was for ending it. That Freepers would be slavery apologists is hardly surprising.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Where is the giant growing :ironicat:?

Is there a similar growing one for the :catstare: smilie? It would perfectly describe how I often feel after reading this thread.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

So the Obama administration is covering up an illegal, treasonous arms deal with Al-Qaeda at Benghazi by circulating a story that they were conducting an illegal, treasonous arms deal with Al-Qaeda at Benghazi.

How Diabolical!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

“However Obama still could have been handed an embarrassing defeat if only the 4 MILLION conservatives who voted Republican in 2008 would have voted. By NOT VOTING they voted FOR obama. “

i wonder if those 4 million who didn’t vote in 2012 really did vote? do you recall poll watchers in Ohio and elsewhere reporting that votes cast by voters for Romney were being recorded as votes for BO? it just seemed that Repubs are just too weak to pursue these issues, unlike Democratic candidates who appear to lose by small margins, but end up winning because the Dem party suddenly finds bags of uncounted votes, or calls for recount after recount until their candidate is declared the winner. also. weren’t the 2012 national election votes counted by some overseas business concern?

57 posted on Saturday, January 18, 2014 8:50:03 PM by IWONDR

It's really great how they have no concept of demographic shift. Most of those 4 million probably either died or DID vote for Obama but nope, only massive systemic voter fraud could possibly have allowed the incumbent to win.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

To: DManA
Downtown Duluth store’s ‘Black Sale’ offends MLK Day marchers
Everything offends them. They go around desperately searching for things to be offended by so as to maintain their false "victim" status. Nothing and no one carries bigger chips on their shoulders than the black segment of the population (or at least that fraction of it who voted for the turd in the white house)

4 posted on 1/21/2014 9:44:36 AM by from occupied ga (Your government is your most dangerous enemy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I'm sorry for the empty quote but there's just nothing I can add to something this incredible.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

kik2dagroin posted:

quote:

To: Wolfie
“Better this food go to WASTE than to feed a hungry child!”

5 posted on 1/31/2014 1:03:22 PM by WayneS (Respect the 2nd Amendment; Repeal the 16th (and 17th))

Normally I would assume this was sarcastic, but here I honestly don't know if it is or not.

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Feb 1, 2014

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

In contrast, there's this post by A Formerly Proud Canadian which aptly sums up how Biblical literalism hangs on a tiny, delicate thread:

It also sums up how they think they can destroy science by pointing out holes in a theory. They really believe that if a theory not 100% bulletproof it has to be thrown out and start all over from scratch instead of trying to close those holes by revising the theory. It also probably explains why they're so obsessed with Darwin's original Theory and not Modern ToE, which while Darwin was a good starting point was shaky as hell simply due to data being so hard to collect in that era

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

kik2dagroin posted:

CVS tobacco ban just the start. Next: soda

This must be the freep equivalent of 'weapons of mass destruction in Iraq'

"First they came for the cigarettes. I didn't speak up because I was not a cigarette."

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

To: dfwgator
“I could see a quarterback going, “Here, just have the ball just don’t touch me.”

They should make him wear special gloves so that he doesn’t scratch someone and give them AIDS

42 posted on 2/9/2014 9:19:51 PM by Figment
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

If any coach thought that might actually happen, he would be an instant no.1 draft pick.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

They are getting worse and worse. I grew up in LA and I have been politically doing battle with them for 15 years. I have seen it all, but there were three of them roughly nineteen years old or so carrying on at the front of a restaurant I was leaving Friday night waggling their limp-writs and swinging their hips that so disgusted me I wanted to go over and say something to them, but restrained myself. Last month it was two flight attendants on a layover flight walking up and down the aisles gossiping like little girls in sing-song voices with one hand on their hip who I know were just trying to get a reaction out of me. We’ve lost a lot of ground everywhere, but I know this can’t go on indefinitely. People are going to start answering back more and more like they are doing in Arizona.

19 posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:06:55 PM by ElkGroveDan (My tagline is in the shop.)

Reading this I can't help but picture one of those nature documentaries narrated by Sir David Attenborough

Sir David Attenborough posted:

Suddenly threatened by an aggressive homosexual the Yellow-Bellied Freeper sounds a warning:

"FECE-E-E-E-S! FAG! FAG! FAG! FAG! FAG!"

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Tias posted:

:stare:

:ughh:

They literally have no idea what the bible says on the matter.

Freeper posted:

Every citizen on these united States has the Constitutional right to discriminate against anyone for any reason, or for no reason at all.

Or the Constitution for that matter.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Charles Barkley: 'Thug,' 'Street Cred' New 'N-words'

And they're off!

quote:

Yeah,,,whites have NEVER been called thugs. Barkley,,,just another racist, race baiting, plantation dwelling pile of crap.

1 posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 12:34:28 PM by chessplayer

quote:

To: chessplayer

The use of the terms “thug” and “street cred” were started by the black, hip-hop and rap culture. Same with “gansta”.

So, Sir Charles, look to your own kind for your accusations.

3 posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 12:36:43 PM by rjsimmon (1-20-2013 The Tree of Liberty Thirsts)

quote:

Sir Charles, thug is an equal opportunity term for any sub human, who has zero respect for others and property of others.

7 posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 12:38:20 PM by Grampa Dave ( Obozo Care is a Trinity of Lies! Obozo Care is probably a serious Black Swan event.)

quote:

So, does this make Al Capone “the first black president”?

Chaz...you try so hard to be culturally relevant but, even Rachel Jeantel can see through you.

9 posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 12:38:36 PM by Cletus.D.Yokel (Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Alterations: The acronym defines the science.)

quote:

To: GeronL

I prefer “yutes”.

12 posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 12:43:11 PM by Salamander (Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?)

Freepers who watched Temple of Doom once weigh in

quote:

To: rjsimmon

Thug comes from the Thuggee cult that was a brutal off shoot (involving strangulation) of Hinduism.
It originated in India.

10 posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 12:39:54 PM by MrEdd (Heck? Geewhiz Cripes, thats the place where people who don't believe in Gosh think they aint going.)

quote:

Thug comes from the Thuggee cult that was a brutal off shoot (involving strangulation) of Hinduism. It originated in India.

So keep your Indophobia to yourself, Barkley. :-)

13 posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 12:43:36 PM by KarlInOhio (Republican amnesty supporters don't care whether their own homes are called mansions or haciendas.)

:qq:

quote:

What’s wrong with the “n-word”? Those who should be offended by it use it freely.

16 posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 12:45:33 PM by windsorknot

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Zwabu posted:

I'd be rubbing my hands together in anticipation of Freep's reaction to 12 Years A Slave winning Best Picture, but it's all so dreadfully predictable and we've heard it all before, a million times.

The 86th Annual Academy Awards 2014 Oscars: Complete Winners List

quote:

quote:

I absolutely refuse to watch ' the Oscars , I further will not spend a dime to see any of the movies that were nominated and won . Why ? Because all these worthless Hollywood pinheads ignored and boycotted acknowledgement for THE BEST MOVIE of the season : LONE SURVIVOR . To hell with them all , they don't get my money . Period .
1 posted on Sunday, March 02, 2014 9:27:09 PM by LeoWindhorse
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: LeoWindhorse

Well, Oscar voters proved how liberal they were, . 12 Years A Slave won best picture..

2 posted on Sunday, March 02, 2014 9:30:03 PM by Dilbert San Diego (t)

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

Yes, because we needed yet another movie to tell us that slavery was bad.

3 posted on Sunday, March 02, 2014 9:31:37 PM by dfwgator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Yes, because no one knew that before this movie. Perhaps schools will now discuss slavery in a history class or something.

5 posted on Sunday, March 02, 2014 9:35:31 PM by Army Air Corps (Four Fried Chickens and a Coke)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

It's still a young thread but the tears are already flowing. :munch:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Let's start the day with some Freeper tears.

Gay, lesbian troops perform in drag at Kadena Air Base fundraiser !

quote:

We R F:::ed !

1 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 3:13:39 AM by sushiman

I love the post/username combo here.

quote:

To: GeronL

drat Japanese !

3 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 3:23:41 AM by sushiman

quote:

To: sushiman

Kiss America Good-Bye!

4 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 3:34:17 AM by chicagolady (Mexican Elite say: EXPORT Poverty and Let the the Stupid AmericanTaxpayer foot the bill !)

quote:

I just can’t find words to express my sadness and disgust for what this President and members of Congress have done to our military.

5 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 3:46:35 AM by ImNotLying (The Right To Bear Arms: Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless!)

quote:

To: ImNotLying

Remember, most Americans voted for this. Twice. That’s where we are losing, and winning them over to Conservative values is what it will take to change this.

6 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 3:51:01 AM by TwelveOfTwenty (See my home page for some of my answers to the left's talking points.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TwelveOfTwenty

Well, the lame duck Pelosi House passed it in December 2010. The Tea Party won the November elections and the defeated rats, headed out the door, gave their parting shot, a big middle finger to America's military.

9 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:15:38 AM by Jacquerie (Article V.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: polymuser
civil rights

There's nothing civil or right about this spectacle. People have completely bastardized the English language and every meaning of words and phrases used just 50 years ago to denote an actual real world struggle where people were dying and unable to live a free life.

These Marxists have destroyed everything about American greatness. Stalin and Lenin are dancing a jig together in Hell.

12 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:30:16 AM by rarestia (It's time to water the Tree of Liberty.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

13 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:31:51 AM by SeekAndFind

quote:

Obamas military. It’s how far he will go to fill the
ranks with people who WILL fire on the American People.
This is the political military that will be used to
go door to door confiscating guns and the random little
girl or boy toy.

14 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:35:59 AM by Slambat

Conway won't appeal Judge Heyburn's ruling on same-sex marriage, but Beshear will

quote:

To: Republican Wildcat

Can the AG be fired/impeached for violating his duties?

2 posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:19:11 PM by kaehurowing

quote:

But Rand Paul worshipped Aqua Buddha. Jack Conway represents Kentucky values.

4 posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:34:47 PM by ObamahatesPACoal

quote:

To: Republican Wildcat; All
... said the matter will likely be decided by the U.S. Supreme Court, ...

What's there to decide?

As mentioned in related threads, not only did the Founding States make the 10th Amendment to clarify that the Constitution's silence about things like marriage means that government power to reglate marriage is automatically reserved uniquely to the states, not the federal government, but the states have never amended the the Constitution to expressly protected so-called gay rights. So the states are free to make laws which discriminate against gay issues like same-sex marriage, as long as such laws don't unreasonably abridge constitutionally enumerated rights.

Unsurprisingly, institutionally-indoctrinated (Constitution-ignoring?) attorneys seem to behaving a big problem with this issue.

6 posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:07:39 PM by Amendment10

quote:

WTF....since when does he get to pick and choose which state laws he will defend?

FIRE his lazy rear end.

9 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 12:40:41 AM by Crim (Palin / West '16)

For some reason they seem to love using the term "shoved down our throats" when talking about gay rights.

quote:

Jack Conway: EAGER to see sodomy shoved down the throat of America and America’s children. But at least he is “emotional” about it, right?

10 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 1:41:46 AM by SoFloFreeper

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Woman Pretends to be Mexican Illegal Alien — Defrauds Dozens in 4 States

The linked article quickly devolved into a frothy-mouthed "AMNESTY :argh:" rant but from what I've been able to find about the case she was pretending to be a Mexican national so she could defraud other Mexican nationals. Let's see if Freepers will be able to make that distinction.

quote:

To: Army Air Corps

So...what law did she violate?

Impersonating an illegal alien. Is that on the books?

6 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:46:20 PM by Delta Dawn (Fluent in two languages: English and cursive.)

quote:

To: montag813

She’s in trouble for pretending to masquerade as a criminal? And doing the same things that those criminals do?

7 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:46:33 PM by Politicalkiddo (Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. -M. Twain)

quote:

Wanna bet most or all of her victims were ACTUAL illegal aliens?

12 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:50:17 PM by montag813

quote:

Shape Shifting into an illegal is the way of the future.

20 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:23:26 PM by Paladin2

oh

quote:

She can claim she was running her own investigation just like Congresspeople do when they’re caught in flagrante delicto. It usually works for democrats.

14 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:51:07 PM by onedoug

Of course they manage to work it back to Obama

quote:

Man Pretends to be an American, Defrauds People in 57 States

15 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:54:28 PM by dontreadthis

quote:

How many times did she vote for Obama?

19 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:17:44 PM by Michael.SF. (I never thought anyone could make Jimmy Carter look good in comparison.)

quote:

To: dontreadthis

But such a man would have to forge a birth certificate. Perhaps “release it on the internet” and only after several years of making sure loopholes appeared to be covered.

:O

35 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 11:28:03 PM by F15Eagle (1Jn4:15;5:4-5,11-13;Mt27:50-54;Mk15:33-34;Jn3:17-18,6:69,11:25,14:6,20:31;Ro10:8-11;1Tm2:5-6;Ti3:4-7)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

NotRacsist.

quote:

Yeah, most employers in Texas seek out the illegal aliens because they work harder, don’t complain, show up every day, and don’t have any lost time injuries. The legal ones, on the other hand, are lazy, are always complaining, and will ride an injury to the fullest. This one looks like she was discovered because she was fat and probably didn’t work hard.

21 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:25:52 PM by batterycommander (a little more rubble, a lot less trouble)

quote:

She’s ugly too.

29 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:18:56 PM by 38special (For real, y'all.)

quote:

To: Tennessee Nana
What an AMATEUR!

Everyone knows that a REAL illegal alien has a hyphenated name.

Sherry Ardonez-Alvarez-Perez would have been a better choice.

Then authorities would have let her go.

36 posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 11:29:08 PM by boop (I just wanted a President. But I got a rock.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Plinkey posted:

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer
I don’t see how these judges think they have the authority to srike down constitutional amendments??

8 posted on 3/21/2014 3:29:31 PM by JSDude1 (Defeat Hagan, elect a Constutional Conservative: Dr. Greg Brannon!)

JSDude's on the warpath!

quote:

To: Lurking Libertarian

Where does the 10th Amendment fit, in this, say that all that is not granted to the federal government is reserved to the states?? And what about the fact that the States created the Federal government?

I’d say judges have overreached their authority.

Per the 10th, the states SHOULD be supreme in all that is not EXPLICITLY granted to the Federal Gov. in the U.S. Constitution!!

17 posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 4:20:09 PM by JSDude1 (Defeat Hagan, elect a Constutional Conservative: Dr. Greg Brannon!)

quote:

To: JSDude1

My other question is WHEN are we going to see one of these state’s governors (backed by a conservative legislature) tell the FEDERAL GOV to go to Hell, when their judges overrule a state Amendment on Marriage?? When are we going to see a state gov. say “We won’t comply” and “You can’t make us”..

18 posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 4:28:27 PM by JSDude1 (Defeat Hagan, elect a Constutional Conservative: Dr. Greg Brannon!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Liam Neeson saves dog from a group of teenagers

Here we go, a nice little human interest story, surely even Freepers couldn't...

quote:

To: Drew68

No description, must be Amish.

4 posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 3:21:56 PM by Navy Patriot (Join the Democrats, it's not Fascism when WE do it, and the Constitution and law mean what WE say.)

quote:

I didnt think muslims cared much for dogs.

5 posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 3:22:33 PM by driftdiver (I could eat it raw, but why do that when I have a fire.)

Oh.

quote:

I’ll bet their ‘parents’ for democrat...

9 posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 3:26:18 PM by GOPJ (NASA: N othing A bout S pace A nymore - - FreperClearCase_guy)

:catstare:

quote:

To: Riley

Shame the little sh1t didn’t press his luck a bit further and get what he had coming.

If Neeson had touched any of the 3, as soon as the parents found out who he is, they would be lining up lawyers for the lawsuits.

17 posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 3:34:31 PM by TomGuy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TomGuy

Al Sharpton representing the little St. Skittles...and what a dream to see Mark O'Mara and Don West representing Neeson.

What a beautiful trial to behold.

21 posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 3:47:39 PM by RoosterRedux (The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing -- Socrates)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Mar 22, 2014

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Alaska back to Russia (BARF!)

The link is a WhiteHouse.gov petition which I assume is satirical.

petition posted:

Groups Siberian russians crossed the Isthmus (now the Bering Strait) 16-10 thousand years ago.

Russian began to settle on the Arctic coast, Aleuts inhabited the Aleutian Archipelago.

First visited Alaska August 21, 1732, members of the team boat "St. Gabriel »under the surveyor Gvozdev and assistant navigator I. Fedorov during the expedition Shestakov and DI Pavlutski 1729-1735 years

Vote for secession of Alaska from the United States and joining Russia
Let's see what Freepers think.

quote:

To: NowApproachingMidnight

California will go to Mexico long before Alaskans vote to go to Russia.

If anything, this Alaska crap is just another attempt to inspire fear of Russia when our real concern with Russia lies south of the border.

4 posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 10:08:34 AM by cripplecreek (REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)

quote:

Two things: Sounds like satire.
And, for Alaskans, this may be a good idea, i.e. going from a socialist country over to a capitalist one.

7 posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 10:13:53 AM by fhayek

quote:

You have to admit - Obama has succeeded. The fundamental transformation of America is alive and well. There are over 8k signatures, so far, who apparently want Alaska to be handed back to Russia. Mind boggling.

However, I bet most everyone who voted for this reprobate didn’t get what they thought they were getting.

9 posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 10:16:12 AM by Aria ( 2008 & 2012 weren't elections - they were coup d'etats.)
:lol:

quote:

Be careful what you liberals wish for. Sarah Palin will then be Russian, be elected President, and haunt the living crap out of you all. What a thought. (To the author of this piece)

15 posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 10:28:09 AM by deweyfrank

quote:

THIS is what happens when we have a do nothing, in it for the perks, America hating president in office. The entire world knows it and is swing’n for the fences. And why not?

21 posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 11:24:14 AM by Puppage (You may disagree with what I have to say, but I shall defend to your death my right to say it)

quote:

To: NowApproachingMidnight; All

I am sure that Sarah Palin and others like her would make sure that the ‘wolves’ from Siberia are taken care of properly

29 posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 12:47:53 PM by Nifster
I love the post/username combo here.

quote:

To: ravenwolf

This entire topic is beyond idiotic, it is mind numbingly stupid. Your comment suggests some sort of brain injury, or drug abuse.

30 posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:10:18 PM by dainbramaged (Don't tell me, I'll tell you.)

quote:

To: dainbramaged

This entire topic is beyond idiotic,

I don,t talk to demon possessed so please refer to my comment 32.

33 posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:59:56 PM by ravenwolf (ost void of pend)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

DrProsek posted:

More serious answer, probably some generic "The government is less cool with discrimination against religious minorities than before, therefore Christian oppression has begun!" thing.

This is pretty much true. a lot of right wingers seem to view basic rights as a zero-sum game. (i.e. The only way that gays will be able to marry is by outlawing heterosexual marriage)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Guilty verdict withheld in Miami Heat dancer death trial [Because the killer is homosexual]

Potential juror misconduct because of bias, Homosexuals are legally immune, same thing really.

quote:

Special consideration given to homosexual convicted murderer. Nice.

1 posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 4:28:01 AM by SoFloFreeper

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper

New plea, Not Guilty by Reason of Homosexuality?

3 posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 4:38:29 AM by Antihero101607

loving Judges, giving juries instructions. :argh:

quote:

I thought what happens in the jury room, stays in the jury room. If jurors don’t feel free to discuss the case, why bother with a jury trial at all? As it is, judges try and force juries to follow their dictates and generally despise foundation concepts like jury nullification.

4 posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 4:39:29 AM by Flick Lives ("I can't believe it's not Fascism!")

Not gonna lie, I would love to see him try this

quote:

To: Antihero101607

I’ll use that excuse next time I get pulled over. “ Sorry officer, you can’t give me that ticket, I’m a homo.”

6 posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:16:00 AM by shelterguy

quote:

Holder’s Amarica.

13 posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:57:19 AM by Organic Panic

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

kik2dagroin posted:

quote:

To: lee martell
It’s right wing types paying for cable that keeps liberalism alive. Simple numbers. Take right wing cash away and cable collapses. It cannot survive in present form with half its subscriber income. No one seems able to dispute it so no legit excuse exists.

We could destroy libs in a couple billing periods. Nothing could be easier...Of course people love reality TV and football more than their country so cable/dish gets that 100 bucks a month. And boy can people make all sorts of excuses about it.

15 posted on 3/28/2014 7:19:15 PM by Norm Lenhart (I)

What the hell kind of logic is this? If the majority of cable revenue comes from right wingers watching :foxnews: therefore if that revenue dries up liberalism is destroyed forever? :psyduck:

e: I also like the "no one has disputed it so no legitimate dispute exists" there.

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 29, 2014

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

McCain: I want to name America’s new immigration reform law after Ted Kennedy

Someone, somewhere has referenced Ted Kennedy. I wonder how long it will be before someone says "Chappaquiddick" or "Mary Jo Kopechne."

quote:

Beter yet, Juan, call it “Chappaquiddick” where the American people get to play the part of Mary Jo.

2 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 12:51:35 PM by rjsimmon (The Tree of Liberty Thirsts)
Not very long, it would seem.

quote:

I’d be fine with naming an immigration bill after Ted Kennedy, as long as the bill did the opposite of what Ted Kennedy did on immigration.

I understand Ted is the reason we have so many muslim immigrants now.

12 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 12:56:08 PM by DannyTN ( .)

quote:

Just why would mclkame want to name it “Mentally Ill, Alcoholic LIB Womanizer Murderer” act?

18 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 1:00:11 PM by hal ogen (First Amendment or Reeducation Camp?)

quote:

McCain: I want to name America’s new immigration reform law after Ted Kennedy

I approve, may I suggest The Comprehensive Chappaquiddick Immigration Reform Plan
And might I also suggest that it involve an Oldsmobile?

22 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 1:02:52 PM by OneWingedShark (Q: Why am I here? A: To do Justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with my God.)

quote:

I agree with McCain. The Predator Invasion Protection Law (PIP) should be passed immediately. Bob

36 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 1:26:49 PM by alstewartfan (Two broken Tigers on fire in the night Flicker their souls to the wind. From RTMoscow by Al Stewart)

Someone makes a passing reference to Sister Sarah. This cannot stand!

quote:

To: OneWingedShark; Paine in the Neck

Always have to get that Sarah Palin dig in there, don’t you, schlub?

25 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 1:06:59 PM by 2ndDivisionVet (I will raise $2M for Sarah Palin's next run, what will you do?)

This causes the Freeper who made the comment to have a complete meltdown.

quote:

I don’t usually call people here idiots, but today you’re the exception.

Oh, howso?
Is it idiotic to acknowledge the failings and flaws in people?
Is it idiotic to find fault with those who support and defend McCain?

I suppose it could be idiotic to rile up a Cult of Personality by saying something they would perceive as an insult to their object of affection, but if that's the case then aren't you admitting to being a part of that cult, given your offense at a true statement?

35 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 1:18:46 PM by OneWingedShark (Q: Why am I here? A: To do Justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with my God.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

To: alstewartfan

There are no fans of Sarah here who fit that “cultist” bill.

Sure there are; they're the ones who cannot conceive of any flaw in her and think that someone who can [and does] see them as attacking her.

In short, I find her cult of personality people to be far more off-putting than she herself is.
I have no use at all for people who are unwilling and unable to even attempt to hold to what they claim are their principals… this is, at its root, why I have begun to loathe the Republican party (they make no stand for government accountability, fiscal responsibility, abolishing current gun control laws, abolishing abortion, repealing the ACA, and so on) and why the pro-Romney argument that we could/would "hold his feet to the fire" if he was elected was so laughable.

Now, I will gladly and quickly admit that she's far better a candidate than a lot of candidates.
Conversely, I do have severe misgivings of one who defends John McCain's indefensible behavior; and as she has done so [repeatedly] I am not convinced that she would, on the national level, be a good candidate.

39 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 1:44:34 PM by OneWingedShark (Q: Why am I here? A: To do Justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with my God.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ansel12; Jim Robinson

Funny; I didn't post anything that I would construe as Palin-hating.
Or are you, too, unable to accept that others have valid perceptions and opinions which differ from yours?

You posted a message from Jim Robinson, where he says:

She may very well support McCain out of loyalty and I have no problem with that.

It is perfectly fine with me that he holds his own opinion and valuation — we disagree in that I do find fault with being loyal to McCain and defending him from e.g. Arizona's censure (IMO that was, and is, a matter between McCain and his constituents & Pailin's willingness to defend him therein perhaps shows that Palin has more loyalty toward McCain than the American-system… perhaps even the Constitution itself as one point of contention was the government's domestic spying and McCain's part therein).

Note that I am not saying she's a bad candidate, or that she is indeed more loyal to McCain than the Constitution, just that the possibility exists, especially when she has never stood against him on anything. [Granted I do not remember anything that, as a Constitutional issue, they were involved in together (like McCain-Feingold) where she would so be tested, as she was a governor and he was/is a senator from another state and thence they did not have a lot of overlap in their official capacity.]

48 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 2:29:19 PM by OneWingedShark (Q: Why am I here? A: To do Justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with my God.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ansel12; onyx

>> well, I did goad him a bit....
>> 2ndDivisionVet, I’m sorry I purposefully and willfully hit your sensitive hot-button;

> Onyx, the guy admits that he is an anti-Palin troll and this isn't the first such admission, it is amazing, but keep it in mind.

Onyx, I have not admitted to being an anti-Palin troll — I have admitted to sometimes trolling (to do otherwise would be a lie), and I have expressed that I find the Cult of Personality supporters of a politician to be off-putting (whether they be pro-Palin or pro-Obama); I have also expressed that I find supporting and defending McCain to be worthy of questioning one's "conservative" credentials.

Ansel has taken it upon himself to "connect the dots" and say that the above qualifies me as anti-Palin… but then Ansel is also the sort who denies that supporting the War on Drugs and Constitutialism are mutually exclusive philosophies despite much evidence to the contrary (and will gladly accuse one who opposes the War on Drugs on constitutional grounds as being pro-drug).

58 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 4:11:59 PM by OneWingedShark (Q: Why am I here? A: To do Justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with my God.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

Oh, there you are! I almost thought you weren't going to make it.

quote:

The Kennedy Wetback Bill?

59 posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 4:13:15 PM by Chickensoup (Leftist totalitarian fascism is on the move.)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Crain posted:

Have there been any new freep posts about Cosmos's latest episode? There were plenty of trigger subjects in last night's episode.

None that I can find. I guess Freep is too busy being outraged at Noah to be outraged at Cosmos.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

At 49 Percent Support, Obamacare Hits a High

Are you ready for some ACA tears? I know I am!

quote:

To: Paul46360

SAMPLE QUESTION:

Choose one:

[ ] Do you support Obamacare, with it’s free health care and guaranteed good health
[ ] Are you a racist, right wing Neanderthal, bitter and clinging to your Bible and guns.

2 posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 7:58:42 AM by Izzy Dunne (Hello, I'm a TAGLINE virus. Please help me spread by copying me into YOUR tag line.)

quote:

What was the POLL Question........as it did NOT have the word “Obamacare” in it, etc......

Loaded propaganda poll.........Credibility is job none.

5 posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 8:00:10 AM by 4Speed

quote:

I don’t believe it....They word the poll question in a manner which says we all like it.....kind of like would you rather eat poop or like Ocare.

10 posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 8:02:24 AM by Nifster

quote:

0SocialistCare propaganda hits a high, is more like it.

12 posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 8:02:43 AM by Jane Long (While Marxists continue the fundamental transformation of the USA, progressive RINOs assist!)

quote:

Just because it might work doesn’t mean its a good idea.

What is wrong with people — do they place so little value on their liberty?

24 posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 8:14:56 AM by BenLurkin (This is not a statement of fact. It is either opinion or satire; or both.)

quote:

The propaganda apparatus is in high gear.

And the liberals and great unwashed will lap it up.

This push by the press would be laughably embarrassing if it weren’t so damned frightening.

29 posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 8:25:16 AM by ChildOfThe60s ((If you can remember the 60s.....you weren't really there)

quote:

As someone cited, must not lose the fact that it is APR 1

oBomaScare and the 'due date', along with the fact that DC has it primary for Mayor today, just proves that people in 'high places' have either a real sense of IRONY or a fair sense of humor.

To have both such misconstrued events fall on APRIL FOOLS DAY is as much a sense of brilliance as "The Cable Guy" and his 'Only a genius would build a city 5 feet below sea level and fill it with LIBERALS that can't swim'(close) as being 'good, timely statements'.

"They" have skewered the books and numbers so bad that NO one has a clue as to what is up.

Maybe 'we' should elect a 'weak' Pres/Senate/House for the next term as the first four years or going to be 'wasted' getting this mess somewhat straightened out. No sense 'wasting' (real) GOOD people for that period, get the seat(s) and get to work. Then follow up with GREAT people for the RECONSTRUCTION II for the 'Civil War' that was fought with (almost) nary a shot being fired.

32 posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 8:33:14 AM by xrmusn ((6/98 --"I would agree with you BUT that would make both of us wrong".))

quote:

To: TheCipher
1. Overall, do you support or oppose the federal law making changes to the health care system? Do you feel that way strongly, or somewhat?

WOW.

What a load-question.

Everyone wants changes to the health care system. From that, they deduce WE WANT THE MONSTROSITY KNOWN AS OBAMACARE.

Freakin progressive East Coast hacks.

43 posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 9:17:22 AM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

Here is I believe a fundamental problem with this poll. The first question in the poll:

Overall, do you support or oppose the federal law making changes to the health care system? Do you feel that way strongly, or somewhat?

Notice, it does not say "Obamacare". It does not say "The Affordable Care Act". It does not in fact identify the law at all. It says "the federal law making changes to the health care system".

Well, given that people are somewhat ignorant, and given that Obama is acting illegally anyway, how many people took one of Obama's last three months of announcements of "changes in the health care law", and assumed they were new law that was "changing the health care system", and are happy with THESE changes, and support THESE changes?

After all, a lot of conservatives supposedly supported it now. Maybe that was conservatives saying they supported the delay in the mandate that we have been fighting for the past 2 years.

The post poll has always been more positive for the health care law than all the other polls, because it tries so hard to hide what it is asking.
49 posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 9:48:04 AM by CharlesWayneCT

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Some freeper did a drive-by in an e-cigarette thread that had nothing to do with guns or religion.

quote:

To: PaulCruz2016; GeronL
While the TARGET is different, the MO remains the same......

I've posted this article several times before and I feel it needs to be posted again..........

This was written by advertising man and gun owner, Jim Houck. It's a little long, but worth the read:

The State of California says citizens, people who've not broken the law, must register their firearms.

We can say with no pro-firearm, anti-firearm arguing that only law-abiding citizens will obey this request, if anyone obeys it at all. Criminals will, as criminals do, flaunt this law and go on bashing in our skulls, raping, robbing and killing us.

California, why do you want me to register my firearm? Are you trying to create a comprehensive registry of citizens so you can later pass a bill saying I am a criminal and collect my firearm, like with citizens who own SKS rifles, who are now, suddenly criminals, though they've broken no law?

Then you would have a list (actually a partial list, because most of us are too smart for this nonsense) of what you are calling "assault weapons" or "non-sporting weapons", useless terms coined a few short years ago and now considered by default through mass media usage and birthdays to be legitimate and you have made these weapons "illegal". What can possibly come next, State?

There are only two choices, repeal or confiscation. You've got your list, you've got the names and home addresses of those who've registered and you've got guns in case we don't comply and let you disarm us.

But wasn't it you, State, who told We The People, that guns were evil and caused crime and killed people and didn't the Center for Disease Control use a bunch of We The People's money to run that ad campaign about how people who own firearms are redneck beer drinkers who lie to their wives about where they were all weekend? Or was that President Clinton who said that? Or was he the one they were talking about? I'm confused, don't President Clinton and all officials of the State keep a heavily-trained group of guys around them to protect them from criminals? And don't those guys carry firearms? Isn't President Clinton afraid those beer drinking redneck wife cheaters will flip out and kill someone in a fit of psychotic rage induced by the evil radiating from the guns they carry?

"Don't help a good boy go bad," that was an ad campaign from the 60's developed by Madison Avenue elitists to shame people into locking their cars more often in an attempt to lower car theft. Who footed the bill for this campaign? Who stood to gain? Insurance companies. The campaign failed because it was 30 years ahead of its time. Back then people had this wild notion that with freedom comes responsibility and that the individual was responsible for his actions, not society. Whoa.

The real problem with the campaign was that the ad boys forgot rule number one in mass perception manipulation- you must leverage perception by degrees. You can't just crank up the knob on We The People, they'll sense it and rebel and they're too big for the State to fight. Way too big. Anyone in advertising, like myself, knows this. I can make a broke black male from the projects spend his last dollar on a lottery ticket or a rich, single, white female spend her last $120,000 on a 560 SL Benz. It's easy. If you just know the tricks of the trade.

The Louisiana Lottery broke every record for state lottery ticket sales and still holds most of them today, almost ten years later. How could that be? Louisiana has a relatively small population and is not very affluent. It was easy, we just had the same people buy lots of tickets over and over. I wrote the TV, print, outdoor and radio advertising for the Louisiana Lottery for years and we never said, "losing ticket" once, despite the fact that your chances of getting hit by lightening are four times higher than your chances of winning are.

Our research told us that if we ever said the words "losing ticket" that people would think, I played, I lost. Then they'd never play again. We sold an average of $450,000,000 tickets a year. Louisiana does not have four hundred and fifty million new residents a year.

We had repeat players. So how did we refer to those millions and millions of losing tickets? We called them "non-winning tickets". Sound silly? Think you'd be above something so incredibly transparent? Lottery ticket sales cut across every single demographic and psychographic. Everyone plays, all types

. Think again.

For your one dollar you did not get the proverbial million dollars. You got the "thrill" of the "chance to win" a million dollars. You pay for the chance to win. Imagine paying for a car and getting the CHANCE to drive. Every time a player lost (non-winning ticket), they still believed they got their money's worth because they always got the bed wetting thrill of scratching off some silver goo and losing (chance of winning).

I have a question about this "assault weapon" term. Something you can't assault with isn't much of a weapon at all, is it? It's a cake or a pillow. The hilarious term "assault weapon" is a cheap advertising gimmick, like "cutting knife", "pre-owned vehicle" or "musical instrument".

In the ad industry we call this "fear leveraging". You spend billions of dollars on target market research to find out if the target will do what you want them to do. When they won't, and they usually will not, you then spend more money to find out what scares them the most, what pains them. Then you exploit these fears and pains until they do what you tell them to do.

You make up some fashion-based nonsense and apply a harp-seal budget. This is a budget that is so massive that you can effectively hammer it into the heads of the target market until they give way. "Assault weapon". And we thought "Just do it" was sharp. Sarah Brady should be a creative director at a major advertising agency. She'd make a lot more money.

Now that I've educated folks a bit on the joys of mass capitalism and advertising, let's have an experiment.

Religion gets more people killed every year and even if it doesn't, nobody will dispute it once we put it on TV and if they try to, we'll simply tell the networks not to sell them airtime or we'll pull our giant media buy and they'll give in to us. Yet people hold on to their religious practices with a tight grip of fear.

Let's ban religion. It's a horrible source of deadly global strife and like Sarah Brady said so well, "it has no practical application in a modern society." Isn't shame wonderful?

So, we hire an ad agency and give them a giant tax payer-funded budget. They research a way to get people to let go of their bibles and all that crap. Religion clearly makes good boys go bad.

We start small. Religion is still a hot issue, even in this modern age of genocide, and we can't afford a screw up like they did with that whole car insurance thing in the 60's. Although in the 60's people still thought individuals were responsible for their own actions. Very "Atlas Shrugged". Thankfully that is one giant hurdle we no longer have to deal with in these modern times.

We start a radio and print campaign expounding upon the "unfortunate Religious Related Killings" that are "starting to take place." See how I do that proper noun trick? It's easy, you just capitalize the first letter of each word. And notice how "Religious Related Killings" are a new thing when I say they are "starting to take place." I just dismissed the last 3,000 years of history. Nobody will mind.

After two months the media will be sympathetic and give us loads of free air time and print space and if they don't we'll make them by adding touches of overt sensationalism to the stories because that drives ratings. Won't they be surprised when they see how we repay them in exactly ten years.

Now religion is the talk of the town and the national media is buzzing with the "alarming increase" of Religious Related Killings. Important note here, once I make it an "increase" the phony term Religious Related Killings becomes legitimate by default because we've forced the target market forward in their belief system. We never even explained how this phony term came about. Which is why we need to keep them moving. Otherwise they might ask. It's called "walking the target along a path of thin air." And man does it work.

Now that I've come up with a catchy phrase that's easy to spell and easy to remember and even easier to campaign and forced it beyond its conceptual phase in order to breathe life into it, it's time to launch the new campaign.

With Religious Related Killings on the rise, the "alarming rise", it's time for "responsible citizens" to form a "watch group". It's too early to say committee. "Committee" is too strong for now.

A watch group is harmless, all they do is watch, with concern. And what do they find? Horrors! Religious Related Killings are getting kids killed.

Now Religious Related Killings pose a "very real threat." You can see where this goes. Everyone likes kids and if they don't their opinion is considered worthless by society and if they do, then they surely don't want to see them getting killed. Remember, we want to ban religion. We need fear, we need pain, we need leverage. What better leverage than children?

Next step. Religious Related Killings "account for over 40% of all adolescent related homicides worldwide" and the "figure is rising" with the onslaught of "Religious Cults" and "Religious Zealots" and "Militia groups posing as religious organizations". I knew someday the Branch Davidians would come in handy. That was a particularly intense focus group study the ATF did in Texas.

Now we put the CDC on a study. This is done to lend credibility. When a big agency studies something, it lends credibility to the potential that what they are studying actually exists in the first place.

And now for reform. It's fine to have religion and all that, but no little kid should get killed over it. Hell that flies in the face of what all those religious guys preach all the time anyway. Now we've got ire. The beauty of ire is, it makes people lose rationality, making them rather easy to guide. Mobs lynch. Individuals generally do not. By the by, if you're worrying about that 40% figure, yes, I pulled it out of thin air. Don't give it a second thought. Nobody will ask.

Once figures are put up at best they can only be disputed and while the opposition spends their time and money trying to disprove our ridiculous numbers, we'll be charging ahead to victory.

Everything on earth has been studied by guys with degrees from impressive places like Harvard or the CDC and if we can't get the results we want, we'll generate them. We'll ask five dentists if they think kids should be killed for bibles and when they say no we'll say "five out of five dentists surveyed said that kids should not die for religion". And who argues with doctors? I certainly don't.

Now we have a general clamor and the public's attention. We've generated enough target market support for the children and subsequent "neighborhoods" that are "dying" due to Religious Related Killings and "Religious Related Violence" to go for the first big precedent, licensing.

"The only way to get this shocking wave of Religious Related Killings under control before it destroys our great country, our cities, our children, is to license the people who still wish to lawfully practice it." Yeehaw. We make everyone who insists on practicing religion "despite its burden on society" "accountable".

If they have "nothing to hide" they "won't mind registering themselves." The beauty of this is anyone who resists will instantly be suspect. "Good men license themselves", that will be our tagline.

When its shelf life wears out, we'll switch to the more aggressive tagline of "If a friend practices religion without a license, are they really your friend?"

Now we've shifted the burden of innocence to the innocent. Before someone had to prove you guilty of some illegal activity before you faced prosecution. Now you have to constantly prove yourself innocent or face prosecution at all times.

Maintaining your innocence now takes one hell of a lot of effort than just not breaking the law. Those who still "insist" on practicing the black magic of religion must repeatedly prove their innocence and even then they risk losing their jobs if anyone finds out they are "pro-religion".

We now put a ballot on the senate floor to license religion and it squeaks by. Sure all the "First Amendment Zealots" and those "ACLU nuts" with their "overly literal translation of the First Amendment meaning freedom of religion is an individual right' and not a collective one" raise the roof, but screw em, we got the votes we needed.

We'll shut them up sooner than later. Remember, by degrees. Only a fool would go after the 1st in its entirety. I didn't tell you that was what I was up to? Oh, well, now you know. You're merely generals, that's why I didn't mention it. No matter, I'll kill you later out of paranoia.

Anyway that's why we start with religion. Speech is not fragmented. You either say something or you don't. Religion's easy. You've got all those different groups, like hunters versus sports shooters, versus anti-genocide buffs.

No one group will defend the other so we can pick them off one at a time. Besides, nobody takes religion seriously anymore. Greed is the new religion and We The People are willing to sacrifice individual freedom for a bit of temporary security.

After we've taught the target market how to concede, we'll ban the right to assemble to petition grievances. Without the right to assemble, they can't very well protest the new license on speech, now can they? But that comes a bit later.

So churches apply for their lawfully required licenses to practice religion. Within six months we have add five new stipulations on the law, including three fee hikes and a real beauty, "to maintain a Religious Practice Permit, you must have an appropriate church front". Of course we'll put out all sorts of conflicting information about what constitutes an "appropriate church front" and impose massive fines and even jail sentences and that will put about eighty percent of the "extremists" out of business.

Now we form a committee. We need a stronger group to oversee the mass of confusion we started and we can petition congress for a budget and if they won't give it to us we'll issue one through the ever-more-popular executive order. We'll shut congress up soon enough anyway.

We've got licensing, a committee, a big budget, of course full backing of the rich media and "the good people with nothing to hide" and very few churches left in existence. All this will take five years. Not more.

Two choices remain, repeal or abolition. We sure as hell didn't do all this work and spend all this tax-payer money and time to repeal. After all, the goal is to bring down the 1st. The few "zealots" hanging on have no "practical application in modern society" and the cool part is, the harder they fight for their cause at this point, the more fringe and on the edge they seem to be.

We call for the ban of religion because "even though we've made great inroads into curbing the senseless Religious Related Killings plaguing our country and created by the outdated notion of religion, even one Religious Related Killing is more than a civilized society should and can bear."

It takes two years and there will always be non-compilers, but they can be dealt with in a very harsh and public manner to discourage mass target market perception reversal. You have to watch this one. We The People is a big bear and we don't want it to turn on us until we've successfully bled it.

The ATF will change the meaning of its acronym from "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms"- two vices and a Constitutional right- to "Alcohol Tobacco and Freedom of Speech".

Religion is now gone and we take on right to peaceable assembly on the grounds that it induces rioting and in five careful years, we overturn it. After our ten year campaign things are coming along nicely and we're ready to go for the keystone, freedom of speech.

The fight is a tough one, people love to tell each other how safe they are now that religion is outlawed. But speech is eventually limited to those words which fall under the Non-Threatening Speech Act. Away we go.

And then it happens. Some "zealot", some "extremist" pulls out a firearm and offers to shoot anyone who tries to tell him he can't speak his mind or worship. Everyone gets big ideas, races home, grabs their "assault rifles", "junk guns", "Saturday Night specials" and "Non- Sporting Guns" and goes nuts.

They burn their speech cards in a large rally, the flames can be seen for miles. They burn the ATF Religion Control Headquarters. They vastly outnumber the federal troops who are dispatched to quell them and after the first few shots, the troops realize this is not a bunch of unarmed college students in Ohio, but a well regulated militia and they flee.

Pretty soon everyone is out praying and spouting off at the mouth and we're back to square one! Well that's just great. Now who's going to tell the client, Uncle Sam, that we just lost the target market?

Who overlooked the 2nd Amendment, that's what I want to know? Someone will get fired for sure. Ten years of work and spending and fighting and breaking the law and carefully mocking the Constitution all down the drain due to an oversight.

It might as well be 1960 all over again. Now we'll have to start over and this time with an ad man's worst nightmare, a wary target market that thinks for itself.

California, tell me again why I should "register" my firearms? Oh that's right, to "lower crime". Well then, that shouldn't be a problem, after all, I'm a "good citizen" with "nothing to hide." I have one question. If I'm a good citizen with nothing to hide, what's the need to register me, at all?

In America, we don't "register" people. Nazis registered people. Then they burned them.

We The People, sprawling giant, before you agree to register your firearms to your tiny government which you currently control, ask yourself one question, would you register your freedom of speech or your religious beliefs with them?

Because it's not your firearms that they are really after like everyone says. They are after your firearms, but this is incidental. Their ultimate goal is much more severe than that. It is your freedom as humans which they covet, it is your humanity which they will destroy and it is your firearms which are stopping them.

Jim Houck Free, Armed American The Eagle's Nest, California

92 posted on Thursday, April 03, 2014 5:07:33 PM by Hot Tabasco (Under Reagan spring always arrived on time.....)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Nascar SCS Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway Sunday April 6 on FOX at 3:00 PM ET

At first I thought this was a joke but nope, this is actually a thing. :psyduck:

quote:

To: ican'tbelieveit
Robertson Family Will Be Busy In Honorary Roles For Duck Commander 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race At Texas Motor Speedway by TMS Media Relations | Mar 25, 2014

Patriarch Phil Robertson To Serve As Honorary Starter And Wave Green Flag

Uncle Si Set As Grand Marshal, Will Provide The Command To The Drivers

Six Robertson Family Members In All Will Have Honorary Roles For Race That Bears The Name Of Their Family Business

FORT WORTH, Texas (March 25, 2014) – The Robertson clan of A&E’s “Duck Dynasty” fame will not be ducking any of the honorary positions associated with the Duck Commander 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, April 6, at Texas Motor Speedway.

The Robertsons, ranging from patriarch Phil to granddaughter Sadie, will fill six honorary positions for the race that bears the name of their family-owned business as more than two dozen family members and relatives will be on hand for the festivities surrounding their first NASCAR race sponsorship venture.

“Like everything our family does on the show and in business, we strive to bring families together, and that includes our own. So when we made the decision to sponsor the Duck Commander 500, we knew it would be a Robertson family affair,” shares Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck/Buck Commander. “We think it will be a lot of fun and make for a memorable weekend with a variety of interactive Commander events taking place.”

Many of the family members will play integral roles in the festivities throughout the weekend.

Willie will welcome the crowd to the largest-attended, single-day sporting event in Texas, and he and Korie’s 16-year-old daughter Sadie will deliver the invocation.

Jase will introduce the top-10 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers, and his wife Missy will sing the National Anthem.

Phil Robertson, patriarch of the Robertson clan, will serve as the Honorary Starter and wave the green flag from the starter’s stand above the 43-car field while his brother “Uncle” Si will be the Grand Marshal and provide the command to the drivers to start their engines for the 2 p.m. CT race start live on FOX.

Jep Robertson, the younger brother of Willie, Jase and Alan, will be in one of the Chevrolet Camaro pace cars that will help lead the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starting field to the green flag.

Willie, who signed the three-year deal with Texas Motor Speedway to serve as the title sponsor for the annual April Sprint Cup race, also will have a post-race role and will present the iconic wooden boot trophy (NO MORE GUNS!?) to the Duck Commander 500 winner in Victory Lane.

In addition to the honorary roles, Phil and Alan Robertson are scheduled to lead the service for Racing for Faith prior to the Duck Commander 500 at 8:45 a.m. CT in the Turn 1 Speedway Club grandstands on Sunday, April 6. The event is open and free to anyone who has a race ticket to the Duck Commander 500. Those interested will enter the event through The Speedway Club building.

Tickets for the Duck Commander 500 are available by visiting https://www.texasmotorspeedway.com or by calling the Texas Motor Speedway ticket office at (817) 215-8500.

The Season 5 finale of A&E’s “Duck Dynasty” will air Wednesday at 9 p.m. CT.

6 posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 7:40:58 PM by mabarker1 (Please, Somebody Impeach the kenyan!!!!)

quote:

To: ican'tbelieveit

Thanks!

Looks like We gonna have a REAL ANTHEM this time.

That Woman can sing!

9 posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 7:44:33 PM by mabarker1 (Please, Somebody Impeach the kenyan!!!!)

They're also prattling on about missing guns or something.

quote:

To: mabarker1

that is too bad about the guns. the debacle last year is one of the reasons I no longer pay for tv.

10 posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 7:44:49 PM by ican'tbelieveit

quote:

To: mabarker1

I went through a search on Bing and the only thing I found was an article from last year’s spring race, which you remember was the NRA 500.

The only thing that was mentioned was that TMS might alter the Victory Lane procedures where the winner dons a cowboy hat and fires two 6-shooters (with blanks).

In another article, it did mention that the Duck Commander 500 trophy IS new and that Duck Commander signed a multi-year deal for sponsorship of the race. It mentioned nothing about ending the gun-firing tradition.

It’s not a total answer, but it’s the best I could do.

36 posted on Wednesday, April 2, 2014 1:18:09 PM by hoagy62 ("Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered..."-Thomas Paine. 1776)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

Most of it is the Freep equivalent of a GDT however.

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Apr 6, 2014

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Georgia Mayor’s Response to Mayors Against Illegal Guns is PRICELESS

Said response is pretty :freep: in its own right.

quote:

I do not support your efforts. I oppose efforts to require private sellers with minimal sales (non-dealers) to perform background checks. I am proud that gun shows are regularly conducted in Forest Park.

If you really want to reduce illegal gun sales, perhaps your energy would be better focused in petitioning the BATF to end its illegal gunwalking. Because of Operation Fast and Furious, Brian Terry was murdered with a weapon sold by our own government.

Your organization claims that the goal is “protecting the rights of Americans to own guns, while fighting to keep criminals from possessing guns illegally,” yet none of your “Coalition Principles” further any such protections. One of the principles is to “keep lethal, military style weapons off our streets.” First, I am awestruck that you would focus on “lethal guns.” It seems that guns’ lethality is the point of their design.

That you believe a gun’s “military style” makes it more lethal is asinine, and however you would define such style does not make guns so designed illegal. Your stated goals–protecting legal ownership and eliminating criminals from illegally possessing guns–are belied by your specific objectives. What you propose would convert what is currently legal possession into criminal behavior. You may have fooled other mayors, and you may have other fools who agree with your actual objectives, but you haven’t fooled me.

That your organization was founded by Michael Bloomberg, who criminalized the sale of sodas of a certain size, is telling. It is impossible to believe such a man is really concerned with the protections afforded by our Constitution.

quote:

To: rktman

Now that’s a mayor I would vote for.

2 posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 6:15:51 AM by Gaffer (Comprehensive Immigration Reform is just another name for Comprehensive Capitulation)

Mayors for Illegal Guns?

quote:

I’ve wondered if there is a second such organization but with opposite goals.

6 posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 6:29:46 AM by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: jsanders2001

How about something like a Mayors and Sheriffs for Armed Self Defense?

10 posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 6:36:42 AM by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

JINO? :confused:

quote:

To: jsanders2001

Blumberg’s goal is the exact same goal of his oligarch butties, the disarming of Americans so the nation can be put under the thumb of government once and for all, then handed over to global government rule, fascist rule. Blumberg is a JINO. Fascist pig

12 posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 6:42:07 AM by MHGinTN
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

why dont the LIBTARDS focus on the root cause of gun violence... MENTAL ILLNESS and psychotropic drugs...over-prescribed by PC do gooders.... like antidepressants for ADHD..becasue it makes teachers jobs easier since they cant enforce regualr discipline in the class room... so sedate the culprits....
because GUN CONTROL is a false issue... the real agenda is taking away FREEDOM... sodas, grazing rights, land use, refineries, drilling, guns, speech, religion, selective law enforcement (free pass for libtards.... severe enforcement for conservatives)... it’s all part of the same agenda by the same libtard nazi tyranical crew... that give away free stuff to parasites to buy the vote..in addition to voter fraud... the end justifies the means crowd..

21 posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 7:39:46 AM by zzwhale

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Actually a lot of Freep seems to be taking this as proof that Obama is really a mobster.

quote:

To: mandaladon

Which means bam bam has some connections as well. Why would the mob want bam bam in office.

Wait isn’t he from Chicago???

20 posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 10:46:52 AM by driftdiver (I could eat it raw, but why do that when I have a fire.)

quote:

To: driftdiver
Remember when 0 first infested the WH? Just about his first action was rounding up the East Coast mob and clearing the deck for his Chicago puppet masters.

That was done fast and after it was finished that was it. Never passed off as a war on crime or anything like that. Just get the EC Mafia and open the field for the boys back home.
25 posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 11:03:36 AM by skimbell
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: driftdiver

I will bet that Bam Bam is connected to the “Outfit” who they busted back in the early 90s.

27 posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 11:08:40 AM by crz
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

Seriously, what is with these people and Valerie Jarrett?

quote:

To: mandaladon

I wonder if Valarie Jarrett is connected?

Mar. 28, 1999 - Outfit front-boss Angelo J. “The Hook” LaPietra died from natural causes.
Dec. 23, 1999 - Ronald Jarrett, a mob lieutenant to John “Johnny Apes” Monteleone, of the South Side 26th Street crew, is shot while going to a funeral. It is the first mob hit in Chicago in seven years.

35 posted on 04/07/2014 11:28:37 AM PDT by crz
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: crz

To #35: Was Ronald Jarrett white or black? Never heard of a mob lieutenant (was he a “made” man) who wasn’t Italian unless they had a black affiliate to run drugs into the hood; (ocassionally a Jewish mobster was around from the Siegel/Lansky gangs but they were rare; however, Dorfman took two to the head for skimming Vegas casino funds from the Chicago mob).

The Jarretts are black and more connected to the Communist Party orbit in Chicago/Illinois than the Mafia (See: “The Enemies Within”, by Trevor Loudon, 2011 and 2013, https://www.pacificfreedomfoundation.org for more details on Valerie, her mother, Vernon Jarrett and marxists).

THe Genevesee and Gigante mob families were more savage animals than the Gambinos and Gottis. Blood could flow on this revelation.

Hey Al. Do you know how to swim with cement shoes on?

75 posted on 04/07/2014 6:07:43 PM PDT by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies ]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Rescued sailboat family returns safely to California aboard Navy ship

quote:

To: SilvieWaldorfMD

LOL My first thought was “I hope the navy sank their boat”.

2 posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 3:34:29 PM by cripplecreek (REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)

quote:

If they didn’t have the mechanical acuity to know how to fix a leak when they ran the engine, they had no business out there.

Now, having said that, how does anyone know how accurate the reporting is on this.

Lionheart, 36’ sloop and Ann Marion, 41’ ketch. Both out of ‘Dago.(Just in case anyone wonders about my bonafides on the matter.)

4 posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 3:38:22 PM by x1stcav ("The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there.")

Freepers asking the most important question, "What about are taxes?"

quote:

And best of all, they won’t even have to pay for being rescued at the cost of millions of taxpayed dollars. Bet they’re Obama voters.

5 posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 3:38:54 PM by ozzymandus

quote:

Send them a bill .

21 posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 3:59:18 PM by fatima (Free Hugs Today :))

quote:

To: fatima

Agree! If a bridge out here has water over it during/after a rain and you drive your truck into it and get swept away-if you survive and the county has to rescue you, you are given the bill from hell, which you will pay one way or another...

26 posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 4:07:07 PM by Texan5 ("You've got to saddle up your boys, you've got to draw a hard line"...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

I’m not one to generally defend gross stupidity, and I have to assume that anyone who is prepared enough to have a sat phone is likely prepared enough with basic sailcraft and knowledge of their boat.

But all the dumping on this family... I’m aghast at how much this ended up costing the taxpayers, and truly wonder why they get to walk away scott-free, but when I compare it to a similar family living in taxpayer paid housing, both adults not working, food stamps, WIC, free health care, etc, etc, etc, the overall ‘costs’ kinda balance out in my book.

While I’d never attempt such a thing (and really can’t imagine two toddlers on a boat for more than a few hours...), least they’re not sitting in government housing sucking at the public teet. Oh, wait, their sailboat is sunk... Maybe that’s just where they are going.

28 posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 4:12:56 PM by kingu (Everything starts with slashing the size and scope of the federal government.)

Lie down in the street ocean and die drown!

quote:

To: kingu

I’m gonna say what everyone’s thinking but too gutless to. SMASH them financially. Destroy them. Obliterate them. Send them a bill so big and punishing they BEG the state to take their children rather than let them starve.

Then refuse them. Zero assistance. ZERO!

Until ppl are utterly ruined, absolutely destroyed to the point their own children hate them for ruining their lives and their families turn on them, this stupid crap will go on. Take every stinking dime that might cross their hands until they’re living in a cardboard box and eating out of trash cans at McDonalds, and then confiscate the cardboard box too.

Nothing short of absolute brutality is going to get the point across.

38 posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 4:32:49 PM by Fire_on_High (RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios, victim of the Obamaconomy.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

New Zealand!

quote:

To: rabidralph; Paladin2; EDINVA

It appears that the baby had not finished her entire prescription meds for the Salmonella Poisoning she had a few weeks ago before embarking on the trip. In other words, the meds were for 2 weeks, or something like that, and she got better after a week and they left shortly after that.

Also, I want to know if the doctor who cleared her was their family doctor or a Mexican ‘doctor’... they spent a few days in Cabo.

They were traveling to New Zealand.

NEW ZEALAND! Where it’s Fall-turning-to-Winter!!

Like my Puerto Rican grandma used to say: “Idiotas! Cretinos!”

42 posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 4:38:29 PM by SilvieWaldorfMD (A Realistically Really Real Housewife)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah, it's beyond dumb. The Jews need to build a third temple on the site of the last two, which is where one of the holiest sites in Islam sits.

It's baffling that people think the Second Coming is going to happen in their lifetime considering these conditions.

For all its terribleness I was amused by the Left Behind series' solution to this problem. "Hey why don't we just move the Dome of the Rock?" "Brilliant!" :downs:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Lawbreaking Rancher Cliven Bundy Wins Victory That Will Embolden Domestic Terrorists (BARF!)

Is he upset that he gets to continue profit at taxpayer's expense or...

quote:

PROJECTILE VOMIT ALERT!

Libs aren't going to let this rest, people.

Bundy is now conservative cause-celeb, AND HE MUST BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED, for daring to stand against the "Liberal agenda".

This klown author likely has no idea what that agenda actually is, but he's still against anyone that dares to stand up to it.

This is how these morons actually think, folks...
1 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:16:57 PM by tcrlaf
...Of course.

quote:

To: tcrlaf

Where do domestic terrorists come form? Let see, they all had a religion in common.

2 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:19:29 PM by mountainlion (Live well for those that did not make it back.)

quote:

The only “domestic terrorists” (Nazis and commies) I know write for PoliticusUSA. I’m not counting “Holder’s people” in the Neo Black Pampers and politicians form the Communist DemocRAT Party.

4 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:20:34 PM by FlingWingFlyer (Obama's smidgens are coming home to roost.)

:tinfoil:

quote:

Notice how they backed off just hours after the Reid/Chinese solar park connection was revealed?That and the fact that armed citizens were showing up in great numbers.Protester even had I-15 blocked.Friggin’ leftists could see the writing on the wall,this thing was getting out of their control.

9 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:23:25 PM by Farmer Dean (stop worrying about what they want to do to you,start thinking about what you want to do to them)

quote:

Where was this idiot when Homeland Security was buying more than a thousand APC’s and a billion hollow point bullets? It is we, not the government, who have cause to be circumspect.

13 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:24:43 PM by Spok ("What're you going to believe-me or your own eyes?" -Marx (Groucho))

quote:

WTH, the government and left have been terrified of Black Mob violence for years. If that isn’t “domestic terrorism” then what really is?

The media and the “White Guilty” types are terrified to even report black on white, black on Asian, Black on Mexican crime. The “knock out game” is at an all time high, yet the left cowards from these real terrorists.... but, they attack conservative types because in reality, they don’t fear us. They know we won’t raze whole cities because we feel slighted.

It is disgusting.

14 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:25:29 PM by FreeAtlanta (Liberty or Big Government - you can't have both.)

:ironicat:

quote:

there are a bunch of uninformed morons at that site, scary how they think.

15 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:25:38 PM by rolling_stone

quote:

May a local SWAT team visit this author soon so he gets it.

24 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:27:34 PM by MarMema (Run Ted Run)

quote:

To: smokingfrog

You could get a suntan from the rage radiation emitting from the “liberals” among the Americans.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BundyRanch&src=hash&f=realtime

26 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:28:09 PM by cripplecreek (REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

This should be satire

But the statists and fascists really think that way

32 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:30:53 PM by GeronL (Vote for Conservatives not for Republicans!)

Geron is asking the important questions.

quote:

Is Bundy a conservative?

34 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:31:26 PM by GeronL (Vote for Conservatives not for Republicans!)

quote:

To: Psalm 144

That is the take away lesson here. Bundy didn't lead this. It lead itself. That is both encouraging for me and should scare the $hit out of the Feral Government. If shooting had started then there would of been 50,000 armed citizens there within hours.

37 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:33:01 PM by mad_as_he$$
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

Your daily dose of :godwinning:

quote:

To: Popman

“So I guess libtards would be ok if the BLM mowed down a bunch of Americans...”

As long as they are so-called “Conservatives”, these people, AND the Mainstream media would cheer it wildly.

It was this way in 1930’s Germany, too.

47 posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:38:25 PM by tcrlaf (Well, it is what the Sheeple voted for....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trump: ‘I Would Build a Border Fence Like You Have Never Seen Before’

To lighten things up, let's get Freep's expert opinion on how to secure our southern border.

I guess he's still upset about that "Superman renounces his citizenship" thing.

quote:

We need a border fence 6 feet thick made of Kryptonite.

1 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 4:16:17 PM by equalator

Subterranean sensors! Just in case those dastardly Mole People try anything!

quote:

To: equalator
Dual layer with a road running down the middle, from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico.

Observation towers ever two miles and a quick-response battalion every 100 miles.

Subterranean sensors.

At least 100 exit gates, one way of course.
9 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 4:19:58 PM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)

Minefield!

quote:

“... Like You Have Never Seen Before ...”
-
Does it include claymore mines?
My vision does.

12 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 4:21:44 PM by Repeal The 17th (We have met the enemy and he is us.)

Casino!

quote:

It would be a huge casino

16 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 4:23:19 PM by GeronL (Vote for Conservatives not for Republicans!)

Gun Turrets!

quote:

To: tet68
No lie, this is an actual photo of an Israeli border fence section:

<israelifence.jpg>

As compared to an actual section of American border fence (the small fraction that actually has some sort of fence):

<mexicansclimbingoverfence.jpg>

I'll take the gun turrets any day

17 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 4:23:34 PM by equalator
There's quite a lot of "why can't we build a fence like in Israel?" in the thread. Never mind that the US-Mexico border is a hundred times longer than Isreal's and goes through some of the most desolate area on the planet.

Trebuchet!

quote:

To: Repeal The 17th

Mine has a trebouchet for repatriating the lawbreakers.

33 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 4:34:52 PM by Ouderkirk (To the left, everything must evidence that this or that strand of leftist theory is true)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Alligator-filled moat! And a minefield! And towers! Possibly with gun turrets in them!

quote:

I’ve long said, fill the Rio Grande with alligators followed by constatine wire on the north bank, then a minefield, another row of constantine wire, then a real fence with watch towers every 400 yards along said fence. Where there isn’t the Rio Grande, dig a moat and fill with gators.

FOR STARTERS!

43 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 4:44:39 PM by diverteach (If I find liberals in heaven after my death.....I WILL BE PISSED!!!)

Tom Tancredo!

quote:

If he doesn’t win his political race for Colorado Governor, Tom Tancredo would be a much better choice at HSS. In fact, there are a finite number of “pro-border enforcement/pro-present U.S. laws enforcement” people out there to pick from who would be much better choices for HSS than Donald Trump. If it could be done, having them all work together would be the best option, IMHO.

55 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 4:51:14 PM by johnthebaptistmoore (The world continues to be stuck in a "all leftist, all of the time" funk. BUNK THE FUNK!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Don't forget the tanks!

quote:

To: blackdog

Use the Great Wall of China as a Template. Use mines, machine gun pill boxes-—Maybe get some design ideas from the Atlantic Wall built by the Nazis. I propose a new branch of the Military—The BorderGuard. With tanks and armored cars, Drones and copters. It should be air tight—no one slips though. Only check points were people can be photographed and processed—This goes for Americans wanting to go Old Mexico too.

68 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:02:03 PM by Forward the Light Brigade (Into the Jaws of H*ll)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

Desert Tortoises!

quote:

They could arm the Desert Tortoises with frikkin’ lasers. Make them useful.

107 posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 6:59:55 PM by ponygirl (Be Breitbart.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

kik2dagroin posted:

I would love to see this agent's reaction as he peruses the site and wonders what poo poo like 'banglist' and 'urban ferals' actually mean. It's so mundane to most of us now that witnessing an actual authority figure scratching his head and going "What in the gently caress is this poo poo!?" would be pretty amusing

I can just picture them being utterly baffled about how anyone could get that angry at the Amish. :allears:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

(White)Babies Just 15 Months Old Show Racial Bias When Picking Playmates(Hate-Crazed Barf Alert)

quote:

Researchers found white babies favoured supervisors who showed bias towards others of their race.

You'd think hate-crazed liberals who wrack their vacuous skulls conjuring up novel ways to vilify whites would have the courage in their own mendacious beliefs about whites to come right out and say it as they believe it by putting "Whites" in the title of the article. But these pusillanimous, chicken-sh** cowards don't have the conviction of their own beliefs to say it in the way they want to publicize such craven propaganda.

And here you thought the liberals have already completely exhausted, plumbed the dregs of racial hatred, animus towards whites.

1 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:03:23 PM by lbryce
I should point out that the original article did not have "White" in the headline. That was added by the Daily Mail.

quote:

To: lbryce

Since "Asian" in Brit speak generally means "Muzzie" and not some well-behaved kid from Thailand, Japan or China, is it possible that the kids showed so-called "racial bias" because the Muzzie babies at 15 months were already starting to be infused with a superiority complex against the infidel babies and they perceived that they were the targets of bias instead?

5 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:08:07 PM by Vigilanteman (Obama: Fake black man. Fake Messiah. Fake American. How many fakes can you fit in one Zer0?)

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum
I read this on another site...what a bunch of crapola and to think we tax payers pay people for such poop....

I can guarentee the exact same results with any racial group...

but had to pick on two little innocent Caucasian babies....

I have to admit I'm becoming more racist as time goes by....

9 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:09:26 PM by cherry

quote:

“white devil babies! we must kill them!” Louis Farakhan, and by extension, BO.

12 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:11:14 PM by Viennacon

We can finally be the victims! :toot:

quote:

To: Maceman

I don’t think it means that at all.

I think it means white people need to be tolerated, and subsequently celebrated, just like “gay” people. If it’s “in our DNA”, then we can finally claim “victim” status.

Thanks, stupid British researchers.

;-)

21 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:17:34 PM by WayneS (Help Control Politician Overpopulation - Spay or Neuter Your Senator or Congressman Today!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

It’s not racial bias. Babies don’t have the adult concept of race. It’s recognizing similarities and differences, a very valuable survival skill.

There was a magazine cover a few years back that tried to ‘prove’ that all White babies are racist.

Face it, the left hates Whites and looks for things like this to ‘prove’ that Whites need to be eliminated (after seizing their money)

29 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:21:55 PM by I want the USA back (Media: completely irresponsible traitors. Complicit in the destruction of our country.)

quote:

Liberals love to promote evolution and speciation as a good thing but then act all upset about the logical consequence of their belief in it.

For example as “renowned” anti bush liberal atheist evolutionist Richard Dawkins points out populations that are similar to each other will pick out superficial markers to futher differentiate. Even though they are capapble of interbreeding they don’t. His example was two frog populations in Arkansas that use different breeding calls to discriminate even though they are still fundamentally the same species. It is lauded as proof of early specitaiton and a great thing. It is also used as proof that modern humans underwent speciation historically. When humans actually show the same evolutionary tendencies today though they get all upset.

44 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:43:24 PM by Rameumptom (Gen X= they killed 1 in 4 of us)

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man

Of course it’s true. Just as black babies prefer eating water melons, and fried chicken. And they were born “TAP DANCING”. Does every body see what I’m saying? These people will come up with anything to divide this country more and more. And once they have created as much racial strife as they can, they’ll just step back and watch us tear into each other. Unless we are smart enough to realize that what they’re saying is completely BS

56 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:12:02 PM by gingerbread
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jagdgewehr

Jagdgewehr, the correct term is: gaybies.

Let’s not let this happen again, shall we?

60 posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 4:34:42 PM by Delta Dawn (Fluent in two languages: English and cursive.)

Yes, those hate-crazed liberals are just so racist. :barf:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

The Rokstar posted:

Anything on that Ukranian town that's forcing Jews to register yet? I imagine the mental gymnastics on display to reconcile Putin totally hetero man-love with blatant anti-semitism will be fascinating.

quote:

To: matt04

Pretty soon he’ll have all Christians registering over here.

4 posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:34:35 AM by cll (Serviam!)

:shepicide:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Muslim drivers at Cleveland airport refuse to drive cabs with Gay Games advertising

Oh, this should be good. :munch:

quote:

To: Red in Blue PA

I will stand by the side of anyone who stands up to this dictatorial government. Hats off to the cabbies for expressing their beliefs.

3 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:27:52 AM by Red in Blue PA (When Injustice becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty.-Thomas Jefferson)
You show that evil government, brave Mohammedans. :patriot:

quote:

Wheres the outrage against Islam for being intolerant? Oh wait, that wouldn’t fit in the narrative of the pro Islam, anti Christian left wing media to report it that way.

6 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:30:08 AM by thepatriot1 (...brought to you courtesy of the Red, White and Blue)

quote:

Okay, but why can Christian bakeries, florists and wedding planners be forced to support homosexuality but not Muslim cab drivers? Buehler? Buehler?

8 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:30:32 AM by 2ndDivisionVet (I will raise $2M for Cruz and/or Palin's next run, what will you do?)

quote:

Can you imagine the out cry if this was a group of Christian Evangelicals? PSMNBC WOuld be having marathon coverage!

12 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:32:12 AM by Kartographer ("We mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.")

Muzzies! :argh:

quote:

I guess the mooselimbs would snackbar to goat games or camel games though.

11 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:31:02 AM by DariusBane (Liberty and Risk. Flip sides of the same coin. So how much risk will YOU accept? Vive Deco et Vives)

quote:

To: Paladin2

If it were the “Pedophile Games”, the Muzzies would be all in.

13 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:32:17 AM by dfwgator

quote:

To: LouAvul

They should go get some camels, and pick up any passengers, that don´t smell of bacon.

15 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:32:41 AM by rovenstinez

quote:

To: Paladin2

According to the late ayatollah Khomeini, bestiality is okay as long as you do not consume the meat of the animal after you have fornicated with it.

17 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:32:50 AM by WayneS (Help Control Politician Overpopulation - Spay or Neuter Your Senator or Congressman Today!)

quote:

Explain to them that homosexuality is also about pedophilia and brutality, and some of the conscientious Muslims might change their minds.

23 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:38:02 AM by pallis

No wait, Gays! :argh:

quote:

“The Gay Games are about inclusion.”
Translation;We want a chance to sodomized everybody on the planet.

28 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:43:49 AM by Farmer Dean (stop worrying about what they want to do to you,start thinking about what you want to do to them)

quote:

I’m expecting the “gay mafia” to be showing up and picketing the Cleveland mosques any moment now. /s

Now that would be interesting...how would the media report on that? Getting some snacks and popcorn, ready for the show...

31 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:50:42 AM by Paco

quote:

“Gay games.” Hmmm, wonder what those could be.

400 m carpet munch?
AIDS bug chase?
Partner collecting?

35 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 11:59:42 AM by fwdude ( You cannot compromise with that which you must defeat.)

quote:

To: fwdude

Pole vault?

41 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 12:13:03 PM by WayneS (Help Control Politician Overpopulation - Spay or Neuter Your Senator or Congressman Today!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rovenstinez

Smell of Bacon perfume would be a great deterent against muzzies who board on planes. Just let every man, woman and child spray Eau de Bacon, and that should prevent them from coming onboard. =)

40 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 12:11:45 PM by Patriot Babe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Liberal Pundit Sally Kohn Sings Kumbaya to Fox News.

quote:

Of course, I expect to be brutally attacked by Ms. Sally Kohn’s “emotionally correct” friends on the right, but I assure you, it’ll only be a spitball attack, and not on the facts, because they can’t challenge the facts.

Oh, and the linked blog is called "Thy Black Man"

quote:

Wow..., ugly as well as stupid....

3 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 8:43:15 PM by freebilly

quote:

Once again, Mr. Watree, I ask that you name one conservative policy that is racist or bigoted. You throw out the label but like all liberals, you NEVER name a specific policy.

5 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 8:45:17 PM by henkster (I don't like bossy women telling me what words I can't use.)

quote:

If you want to persuade people, you can’t demonize them.”...obviously has not received her copy of the Alinsky Playbook from the DNC.......
6 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 8:45:59 PM by Intolerant in NJ

quote:

Mr. Wateree, one simple question: Do you want general racial war?

Yes or no? YES OR NO?

9 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:06:11 PM by elcid1970

quote:

Mr. Wattree:

1. Lose some weight.
2. Lose some more weight.
3. What major political party was associated with the KKK?
4. Who put Japanese Americans in detention camps?
5. Who ordered the dropping of atomic bombs on civilians?
6. Who started the Vietnam war?
7. Who was president during the dot.com crash?
8. Who encouraged blacks to abandon traditional sexual morality and destroy their families and their children's futures?
9. Who controls the "racist" public schools you are always complaining about?

10 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 9:06:30 PM by Steve_Seattle

Now let me tell you how it was really the Democratic Party's Fault.

quote:

talk about fact-driven

The Wall Street meltdown took place after eight years of George W. Bush,..."

He must have forgotten things didn't go south until the RATS won both house in 2006 and started 2007 with drat near veto-proof congress.

21 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 10:20:16 PM by stylin19a (Obama ----> Fredo smart)

quote:

Wall Street meldown was caused by Bill Clinton and Robert Rubin by engineering removal of Glass-Steagall act. Removing that act enabled banks to use depositor’s money for risky derivatives and other leveraged schemes.

The resulting mess reached breaking point near the end of GWB’s 2nd term, although he had nothing to do with it. Unfortunately GWB did not have enough sense to re-institute Glass-Steagall when republicans had the majority in congress.

22 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 10:21:18 PM by entropy12

quote:

To: Steve_Seattle
10. Which party is primarily responsible for paying Planned Parenthood to kill black babies?

How many more 'Watrees" would grace our landscape without the scourge of abortion? How many Knockout Game victims went unpunched today?

24 posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 10:50:37 PM by Captainpaintball (Immigration without assimilation is the death of a nation)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

• Locked thread