Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

quote:

tying up loơse ends

What's that Vietnamese letter doing there? Their concern about the Muslim menace has blinded them to NVA infiltrators in their midst!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Elephant Ambush posted:

Hey guess what you loving redneck? You can't spell TexasFreeper2009 without using the letters F, A, R, T, & S!

And I can't get over the weird childishness of their word choices. "Puke, yuck, barf!" They sound like Ulillillia when he talks about his diet.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

so long as I'm not the guy who has to shovel bones.

I'm pretty sure this is how the Burakumin thing in Japan started.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Wizard of Smart posted:

Freepers: YOU JUST WANT TO KISS DEMOCRAT A** (butt)

Ceterum censeo, Freepers: YOU JUST WANT TO KISS DEMOCRAT A** (butt)

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

...Except U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark held up in court, but, you know.

It's an interesting case, but I'm fascinated as to how they got "Ark" out of 德.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Bobulus posted:

prosecutors sad

Oh, I bet they were.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
It's like when the epigraph of a story is a quote from the same drat story - it's just so insufferably smug. Even The Wire barely pulled it off.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

c0ldfuse posted:

It was from a few pages back but I was blown away that a Freeper knew who the Tutsi and Hutu were.

Except he called them Tuttis and Huttis so he still hosed up.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
Looks like Freep isn't immune to unfunny gimmickposting.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
I like "Ohitler". Just... zero thought in that one.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
I recall questions from the racistest era of IQ testing including "which of the following is not a manufacturer of firearms?" and "which of these baseball teams is currently a member of the American League?" And obviously, the poor performance of new immigrants in these tests was used as evidence of their inherent inferiority.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Vagabundo posted:

Truly the sign of a pro-life candidate!

Always classic:

George Carlin posted:

Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

they always talk about it that way round, they don't even consider transgender men

Sadly, not knowing trans men exist is hardly limited to Freepers.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

TetsuoTW posted:

"Opus" has been Freepspeak for "banme" for years and I don't understand why so many people are suddenly hung up on it.

Guess I wasn't paying attention. I'm just struck by how little it means what they think it means. Seriously, replace it with any other noun and it'll make just as much sense. "Nice grouper." "Nice membrane."

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Calico Heart posted:

Free have anything to say about a no good musselman becoming the mayor of London?

Or is London too far gone anyway to care?

Five pages back.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
Is it bad that the rhetoric I read on other sites is getting close to, and in some cases surpasses, the level of vitriol we see on Freep? I mean, Reddit for (a bad) example. A year ago, the taqueria/no-go zone/fall of Europe poo poo would've been laughed out of the room, but now it's virtually gospel.

Whiz Palace fucked around with this message at 18:17 on May 18, 2016

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
Knowing how Parliament works seems way too nuanced for Freep.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
What would they go to next, then... Muslimette? Muslimatrix?

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
The emotional impact of Freep's bottomless well of hatred for Muslims is dulled somewhat when I remember goons saying some of the same things, verbatim, about Chinese people. Same poo poo, different clothes.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
Imagine if "c uck", "cu ck" and "cuc k" all filtered to different things.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

isildur posted:

she makes as much sense if you only read the all-caps words.

"BITCH DOWN!!! NEEDS CRAP SICK TO DEATH BASTARDS OUR!!!"

Still works except for the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
They must've got a really good price on all those capital letters and punctuation that the rest of the internet isn't using.

• Locked thread