Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Russ L
Feb 26, 2011
Well, last year my goal was 40 but I impressed myself by managing 53. I was thinking about splitting the difference and going for 47 this year, but at the same time I want to make a point of getting through a fair few of the larger volumes on my bought-but-unread pile (and there are quite a lot). As such, I think I'm going to say 40 again.

Tl;dr version - my target is 40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russ L
Feb 26, 2011
Let's get my own particular party started, then.

1) “Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid” by Douglas Hofstadter (started in 2013)
2) “A Blink Of The Screen – Collected Shorter Fiction” by Terry Pratchett
3) “Swing Hammer Swing” by Jeff Torrington
4) “The Rise Of Militant” by Peter Taaffe (started in 2013)

Russ L
Feb 26, 2011
Hesitant though I am to interrupt all of this sincerely-intended encouragement that will no doubt massively benefit mankind and get people reading like Billy-O at his most literate, I do feel the urge to ask: what is "pyf"?

Russ L
Feb 26, 2011

Ah right Ted. Thank you.

• Locked thread