Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Please be something good :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Good finally I got that vig that I wanted. ##shoot Meinberg

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Dr. Hurt posted:

Good finally I got that vig that I wanted. ##shoot Meinberg

Jokes on you, my gift is that I'm vigproof. :smuggo:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

My god, Cena what have you done?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
yay an avatar!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Rarity has been sent to old-timey geisha jail. She will be breaking rocks with a shamisen until either her sentence is up or some drunken salaryman breaks her out using the ancient art of dainomaito.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Well that was cute. Thanks, JC!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Report: there is a fine powdery snow raining down from the heavens. It's a miracle.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dr. Hurt posted:

Report: there is a fine powdery snow raining down from the heavens. It's a miracle.

:thumbsup:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's now time for the Power of Veto competition.

This competition will test how well you pay attention to detail. Individually, you'll compete on a private doc. There will be a mishmash of players' avatars, and your goal is to determine which players faces make up the composite. Playing in this competition are XyloJW, Uniballer, Mr.Capps, jng2058, and Dr.Hurt. This will be a time trial. You are trying to complete this competition as fast as you can, as accurately as you can. I will be waiting in the main house and have not doc, for each of you to confirm when you are ready.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I just did godawful and now I'm gonna watch Muppet Treasure Island, forever.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

John Cena posted:

There will be a mishmash of players' avatars, and your goal is to determine which players faces make up the composite.

:psyduck:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
cool selfie rarity

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

cool selfie rarity

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Rarity, would you rather give swine flu to a bird, or bird flu to a pig?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

Rarity, would you rather give swine flu to a bird, or bird flu to a pig?

<:mad:>

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I need clarity please, does that pig represent giving bird flu to said pig? Or does the pig represent the swine flu that will infect the bird?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

I need clarity please, does that pig represent giving bird flu to said pig? Or does the pig represent the swine flu that will infect the bird?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Rarity, I need a place to crash, can I live with you for an indefinite amount of time? If yes either post nothing, or some image, or smilies. If no, just say no. If you post an image of the word no, I will just get confused so you'd better type this one out. My flights tonight, so time is of the essence.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Cool. I will also need to get picked up at the airport, just let me know if thats gonna be a problem

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

Cool. I will also need to get picked up at the airport, just let me know if thats gonna be a problem

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
fine, i'll charter a horse and buggy then, jeez

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

fine, i'll charter a horse and buggy then, jeez

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:siren:THIS COMPETITION IS FINALLY OVER, THANK GOD:siren:

All of you tried really hard here. This was a competition featuring a mish mash of your fellow players avatars. Some of you did okay, some of you....sort of tried. And now we find out which player had the fastest time to win the Power of Veto!

jng2058 clocked in at 62 minutes and 40 seconds

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt, you clocked in at 50 minutes and 36 seconds.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mr.capps, you at the last minute clocked in with a time of 43 minutes and 26 seconds.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

XyloJW, your score was 27 minutes and 54 seconds.

Uniballer, your Christmas present was an advantage at this Power of Veto competition. Was it enough? Well, you clocked in at...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

...37 minutes and 7 seconds, which isn't enough, which also means XYLOJW HAS WON THE POWER OF VETO!

The veto meeting will be held tomorrow at 6:00PM. The only people who need to be present are XyloJW, who is both Head of Household and the POV winner, and the secret holder of the second Power of Veto for this week. You know who you are.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
My advantage was that I had one less image to solve by the way.

I would have only barely won even if I hadn't made any incorrect guesses. Nice job, Xylo.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Congrats Xylo.

Jeez that's a long competition.

I wanna see these avatars!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The images for those curious

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina posted:

Congrats Xylo.

Jeez that's a long competition.

I wanna see these avatars!

everyone save for one person was done by 8ish

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

John Cena posted:

Welp, I know what's going to haunt my dreams tonight.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh yeah and everyone, please send in confessionals to pinterest mom, he has been extremely bored lately

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

John Cena posted:

Psychotic Puggle
May 21, 2012

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash!
:munch:

Is there an answer key? :stare:

:munch:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

John Cena posted:

These images were the bane of my existence. I just couldn't get the little squiggly part on image three, or the weird blue thing on image 5. I was able to get 2 out of three of the images in the picture right away, but the last one just drove me nuts. I apologize to whatever mod was running that game with me. Good job Xylo on your time!

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

So that happened. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

These images were the bane of my existence. I just couldn't get the little squiggly part on image three, or the weird blue thing on image 5. I was able to get 2 out of three of the images in the picture right away, but the last one just drove me nuts. I apologize to whatever mod was running that game with me. Good job Xylo on your time!

Is the squiggly thing a Rarity pony?

• Locked thread