Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

That squiggly thing is you. You monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I can pick one or two out of most of them, and I think all three out of the second one (me, Rarity, and Jake) but I cannot figure out a drat thing from the first one. I don't know what any of those shapes are.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

That squiggly thing is you. You monster.

Oh I see the boots now!

The colour threw me off because it's pink and as we discussed in the main doc, pink is the worst colour.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Asiina posted:

I can pick one or two out of most of them, and I think all three out of the second one (me, Rarity, and Jake) but I cannot figure out a drat thing from the first one. I don't know what any of those shapes are.

The second one is Capps, Rarity, and Jake.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

The second one is Capps, Rarity, and Jake.

Oh, I thought the greyish bit was the tail of mine.

I would have been terrible at this. :(

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Hi this is not a jokepost.

Cena is snowed in. He wants AHM to run the veto meeting. The gods apologize for the weather California is experiencing.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Ernie. posted:

Hi this is not a jokepost.

Cena is snowed in. He wants AHM to run the veto meeting. The gods apologize for the weather California is experiencing.

I can do it. I can do it nine times.

See you at 6 pm!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Made it home! Only took me 45 minutes to drive 11 miles! Also I live in Mississippi, not California.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Was this all just a trick to get me to quote Homestar Runner.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is now time for the Veto Meeting.

In this unique situation, tonight, there are two Powers of Veto. Here is how this will play out. First, we will have the holder of the secret Power of Veto render their decision. If it is used, the Head of Household will then name a replacement nominee. Then, the original Power of Veto holder will make THEIR decision. If it is also used, the HOH once again will name a replacement. As per usual rules with the Power of Veto, the Head of Household cannot name a holder of the POV nor anyone that was saved by it as a replacement. We will start things off with the secret Power of Veto.

Dr. Hurt, do you wish to use your Power of Veto?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
save meeee

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

My power of veto will go unused.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt has chosen not to use his Power of Veto. XyloJW, will you be using your POV?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
No sir.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Neither Power of Veto will be used. The nominations shall stay the same. This veto meeting is adjourned. We will hold our Eviction and next HOH competition tomorrow at 8:30PM.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
And with that, I am free of solitary confinement!!

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Was this all just a trick to get me to quote Homestar Runner.

I've been trying to get you to do that for 3 years!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

XyloJW posted:

And with that, I am free of solitary confinement!!

<3

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Oh, speaking of which:

John Cena posted:

There are many great things in these gifts, none of them bad at all!
idgi

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Dr. Hurt posted:

My power of veto will go unused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rMV-rWaU-c

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Is it possible to move the HoH and Veto earlier? I am going to a Lunar new year ceremony with friends tomorrow and will be leaving around 8:30. If we can't move it earlier, we can delay but I don't want to miss the whole thing to participate in HoH.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Would everyone be fine with moving it to Friday at 6:00PM? We're keeping it as-is.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jan 30, 2014

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

John Cena posted:

Would everyone be fine with moving it to Friday at 6:00PM?

That would be fine with me.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

My event might not even be happening tomorrow now because of conflicting schedules, but I'm fine doing it friday too. I'm sorry guys. I'm basically at the mercy of a friend for scheduling and this is really dumb.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I'm going to keep the Eviction and HOH tomorrow then. The competition is mobile-friendly, for what its worth

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Yeah sorry for making such a fuss about this. Thanks guys.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Everyone's been really good about it so far, but just to keep people to stick to the format, if you fail to send in a vote twice, the next week you'll be given a penalty un-vetoable Nomination. If you fail to vote for a third time, you'll be evicted. If there is a schedule conflict that would prevent you from voting, please talk to me or one of the other mods to set up a potential early vote, we're willing to be flexible in those situations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
v.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Rarity, at this point is it best that I can't see what's going on in the Main House Doc?

Also we're starting at 8:30 yeah?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dr. Hurt posted:

what's going on in the Main House Doc?

:effort:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Well at least you'll have me back after the HoH tonight!! :D

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dr. Hurt posted:

:gonk:

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Rarity that's a good post you made there.

Dr. Hurt posted:

Please come back to the main doc because no one will talk to me.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Look, I can't be on all the time. Sometimes a guy needs a little time to rest and recuperate and save his energies for the stage. Besides, I'm not playing this game to make friends, I'm playing this game to become an international superstar. :smuggo:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

XyloJW posted:

Rarity that's a good post you made there.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Oh silly Rarity and her inability to express her feelings in any form beyond .gif.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Meinberg posted:

Oh silly Rarity and her inability to express her feelings in any form beyond .gif.

Please work out.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hi guys i am here to kick rear end and eat bubblegum and i ate all my bubble gum so now you can't kick my rear end because i will make an rear end bubble with the bubble gum and your foot would get stuck when you try to kick my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Yes let's go. I gotta hurry.

• Locked thread