Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I'm pretty positive that Rarity won. But still :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
In last place, with zero points, is Unibyou know what let's just skip to the good part. With a near-perfect score of 7 points, Rarity is the new Head of Household!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Congrats!

That was fun to watch.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Thanks guys, that was a fun game!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

In last place, with zero points, is Unibyou know what let's just skip to the good part. With 7 points, Rarity is the new Head of Household!!

We've got a full scale matriarchy going on up in here. Good job Rarity!!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Congratulations Rarity!

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Woop woop!

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Nice job, Rarity

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
My spreadsheet with profiles on every contestant in this game didn't help me win

if only i could remember when the jury started :(

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

The current jury members are JakeP and JNG.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
Fun fact: Kontour did not write a single Confessional. Let this be a lesson to you: Always Write Confessionals.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
OH, and, uh, something something, nominations Sunday at 7:00 pm. I can't remember everything all the time, just like Abe Lincoln said, probably.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok can we seriously laugh about Toadsmash calling those three the Alpha Males now?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

Ok can we seriously laugh about Toadsmash calling those three the Alpha Males now?

Ma'am are you denying my power and virility?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Meinberg posted:

The current jury members are JakeP and JNG.

yeah, i knew jng was one for sure but i couldn't remember the order everyone went out

i have a terrible sequential memory

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

By a vote of five to zero, jng2058, you have been evicted from the Awful Big Brother House.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

:golfclap:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nominations today at 6:00 :toot:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Today in the Big Brother house, friendships were nearly torn apart when things that can never be taken back were said about animated movies. Some chump thinks that How To Train Your Dragon was better than most pixar films.

But everyone reconciled when we all agreed that Galaxy Quest is a great film. Don't worry. We're all friends again.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dr. Hurt posted:

Don't worry. We're all friends again.

John Cena posted:

Nominations today at 6:00 :toot:

:negative:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

But everyone reconciled when we all agreed that Galaxy Quest is a great film. Don't worry. We're all friends again.

yeah, it ain't.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I will fight you JC

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
meet me at the abandoned junkyard on canal. come alone.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

John Cena posted:

yeah, it ain't.

Cena we were already ripped apart and Galaxy Quest is the bandaid that's keeping us together. Please do not poke at it like a five year-old with a boo boo.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
how do we evict cena

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We could all just quit.

You guys go first, I'll totally follow you.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

We could all just quit.

You guys go first, I'll totally follow you.

It's cool, I already quit. The rest of you can walk out the door any time.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is now time for the Nomination Ceremony.

I will one by one, start revealing the keys of the people who are safe from Eviction. If you see your key revealed, you are not nominated. I will reveal all but two keys. When all but two keys have been shown, the Head of Household will then address directly in this thread both people who have been nominated, and why he or she has nominated them. I will reveal the first person safe from the chopping block...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

XyloJW, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Meinberg, you are safe.

Only one key left in the box.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Last key...

Uniballer, you are safe.

Rarity, please turn to your houseguests, announce your nominations, and address why they've been nominated.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rMV-rWaU-c

I am nominating Dr. Hurt and mr. capps for the same reason. It's nothing personal, I've really enjoyed getting to know the pair of you but I feel like this entire game we've been playing a game of chicken to see who would target the other first. At the end of the day, I had to make sure that it was me who jumped first.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Awww poo poo, the claws comin' out now!

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Also JC wussed out of our appointment at the junkyard, so I win by default and Galaxy Quest remains a great movie.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hahaha

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am really not surprised, if you haven't done this now you would have been stupid.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Power of Veto competition will be held on Tuesday at 6:30PM. However, remember, this game is always afoot.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
So is there anyone who isn't currently aware of the house of cards alliance? I figured that has pretty much been an open secret for a while now except to possibly JNG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Sorry I don't have Netflix.

• Locked thread