Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
This was the only way I was going to win that awful, awful challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Congrats Uniballer!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

John Cena posted:

also of note: Uniballer was the closest one to being correct in the order submitting.

I really want to know the answers, since I was absolutely sure about mine.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Godammit

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Congrats to Uni though!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

two players were nominated
sent data quit
egg spelling challenge
firewarks goes home
fifth comp in the game, a pov comp in week two, occurs
meinberg stupidly puts himself at risk being a nominee who won veto and didnt use it
kountour shouldnt trifle with knives
i failed to make it to the veto ceremony
jakep becomes the second person in the game saved by the power of veto
xylo was a generous hoh bringing christmas around again for everyone
capps broke a rule and was turned into a have-not
jakep becomes the first juror, which is what the twelve angry men were a reference to
asiina wins her second hoh crown
jng evicted
two vetos were used in the same week for a second time

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nominations will be sunday at 6:00PM

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Wasn't capps turned into a havenot (page 65) after I won my HOH (page 63)?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Spelling is not grammar!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina posted:

Wasn't capps turned into a havenot (page 65) after I won my HOH (page 63)?

yes, error on my part there, but aside from uniballer, nobody got anything past the first eight correct.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I had that one as the Chenbot says challenge for a long time, but then I even considered it the egg challenge!

But uh, if capps got his penalty havenot after I got my HOH then I totally had it in the right order.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

After re-reviewing and fact-checking, consulting with the other mods, and looking over a prior submission (timestamp matches that it was indeed submitted while the challenge was occurring), asiina submitted this, which is in fact correct!

Asiina is the new HOH! Sorry uniballer, better luck next time

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rMV-rWaU-c

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Eeeh, it's okay. I'd rather have you get it right than for me to have an illegitimate HOH.

Congratulations, Asiina. Is this your 4th HOH now? Jesus.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Only 3, I lost the last one.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nominations are tomorrow at 6:00 PM. Veto comp is tuesday at 7:00PM. It's gonna be a fun one guys! Real fun.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

John Cena posted:

It's gonna be a fun one guys! Real fun.

Oh god :gonk:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I hate fun.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Come now, it is our final PoV challenge! It must be something special as farewell to the most beloved of challenges!

The dance of knives draws ever closer, and our partners all the fewer with every passing night. Blood flows.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

Come now, it is our final PoV challenge! It must be something special as farewell to the most beloved of challenges!

The dance of knives draws ever closer, and our partners all the fewer with every passing night. Blood flows.

Very good, very good. But can you express your feelings in the form of interpretive dance?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

Very good, very good. But can you express your feelings in the form of interpretive dance?

No.

You really don't want to see me dance. I'm a fat guy with no rhythm.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

John Cena posted:

Nominations are tomorrow at 6:00 PM. Veto comp is tuesday at 7:00PM. It's gonna be a fun one guys! Real fun.

The veto comp is going to be grueling and time-consuming, isn't it. You would do that.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

The house grows quiet. The once bustling halls are much reduced in number, the volume is diminished with each passing week, as our knives sink into the tender flesh of our peers. We all dread each coming day, and the new terrors that will be unleashed onto us. We're not safe.

No one is safe.

There are terrors in the basement.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

There are terrors in the basement.

That's where Xylo keeps his collection of bad D&D posters :v:

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Rarity posted:

That's where Xylo keeps his collection of bad D&D posters :v:

No, that's the UK megathread.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is now time for the Nomination Ceremony.

I will one by one, start revealing the keys of the people who are safe from Eviction. If you see your key revealed, you are not nominated. I will reveal all but two keys. When all but two keys have been shown, the Head of Household will then address directly in this thread both people who have been nominated, and why he or she has nominated them. I will reveal the first person safe from the chopping block...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rarity, you are safe.

Only one key left...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Last key in the box...

Meinberg, you are safe.

Asiina. please stand up, turn to your houseguests, and explain why they have been nominated.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
gasp

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh hey look who decided to show up!

As I'm sure is no surprise, I've nominated Xylo and Uni. It's a small group now and there aren't many options. I'd like to think we've all become true BFFs, but I gotta take out those who try to take me out. Good luck in the upcoming veto competition. I'm sure this is one we will all be trying very hard for.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

This was me after realizing I was nominated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9is5z8e-1k

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Uniballer posted:

We have to stop this Canadian on Canadian violence :smith:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Uniballer posted:

Hey now, let's not say things we can't take back. :(

I'd like to hope it's not as bad as someone being made to live with terrible racists.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Let the record show Asiina has been sending me racist PMs.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's almost time to play for POV.

In this competition, there are two options for you. Stand, or Fold. I will post some samples below. Study these samples. They'll become quite important.

Your goal is to guess how many of the sample item makes up the larger sample, the closest number being correct. You will all guess your number privately, via PM, with the answer in the subject line. Afterwards, I will reveal everyone's guesses in the thread. There you have the option to stay with your answer, or fold, posting your decision in the thread. If you stay, the player who is closest to the correct answer will get a point, and the player furthest who stayed will be eliminated from the competition. If you fold, you earn no points, but you stay alive in the competition. First to three points wins the Power of Veto.

Just as a reminder, there is to be no collusion or out of thread communication during any individual challenges. There will be a predetermined order for announcing your intent to stand or fold. Breaking the order will result in disqualification from the challenge.

Asiina
Meinberg
Rarity
Uniballer
XyloJW

Are there any questions? Competition will start in 10 minutes.

Your samples:

a boat

a grappler

a pair of sparrows

a couple of goldfish

a trio of geckos

a cup of gumballs

a pair of oranges

a bundle of puggles

a pound of bread

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I think I got it, though something tells me that this will be more complicated than it looks.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Additionally, each image will have a three minute time limit for submitting guesses when posted. I will have a stopwatch running, and all answers submitted 181 seconds or later will be discarded and said player eliminated.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Will everyone be able to decide if they stay or fold at the same time, or will there be an order?

e: nevermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Uniballer posted:

Will everyone be able to decide if they stay or fold at the same time, or will there be an order?

Read the information!

• Locked thread