Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

I suppose the time us upon us.

Hammer time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Everybody dance now.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is now time for the Veto Meeting.

Before Uniballer makes his decision, I will allow XyloJW a couple of minutes to plead his case, if he wishes to do so.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright, Uniballer, what's your decision regarding the Power of Veto?

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
I will be using the veto on myself, Mr. Cena.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina, since Uniballer has vetoed one of your nominees, you must choose a replacement. Who are you nominating, Asiina?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
A truly shocking development!

Well since I have to

(I nominate Meinberg)

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I have been betrayed! Stabbed in my side by the cruel winds of fate! Laid low by this sudden, but inevitable, turn of events!

I will have my vengeance! My vengeance!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Eviction and the next HOH Competition will take place Friday at 7:30PM. I'll see you all then.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Sorry I was dealing with an incredibly stupid report and got carried away, I hope I didn't miss my chance to try to convince Uniballer that he should veto me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I figured you'd just quote your rage and vengeance speech again.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Well, I'm going to go start cooking dinner. I have prepared my "don't vote me out speech." It is as follows:

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Welp, I'm convinced.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqwvLlKr22s

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Apologies for the delay, fridays are terrible.

Eviction starting shortly.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Eviction 8

Asiina, this marks your third reign as Head of Household. While this shows that you've accomplished a lot in this game thus far, it also means you were personally responsible for at least three previous evictions. How do you think this will weigh in on your game should you make it to the end?

Uniballer, you won a fairly hard fought veto to keep yourself safe from the block this week. Your allies have gone weeks ago, yet you're guaranteed a spot in the final four. Why do you think you have made it as far as you have?

XyloJW, how does it feel to be nominated more times than anyone else has been in this game thus far?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

John Cena posted:

XyloJW, how does it feel to be nominated more times than anyone else has been in this game thus far?

I wasn't feeling too bad till you brought this to my attention.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
No one ever asks me questions :smith:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

John Cena posted:

Asiina, this marks your third reign as Head of Household. While this shows that you've accomplished a lot in this game thus far, it also means you were personally responsible for at least three previous evictions. How do you think this will weigh in on your game should you make it to the end?

Oh I think I'm totally screwed! I'd hope that if I make it to the end the jury will see this as a strength, but I understand if they are mad about the whole thing. But what's done is done, and honestly, I'm not considering the finals too much right now. There's still some friends left to slaughter.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

John Cena posted:

Uniballer, you won a fairly hard fought veto to keep yourself safe from the block this week. Your allies have gone weeks ago, yet you're guaranteed a spot in the final four. Why do you think you have made it as far as you have?

I think I made the right connections at the right time. If it hadn't been for Rarity and Asiina switching sides, I wouldn't be here. I've also felt like I've been perceived as a fairly weak player which helped me when those two girls weren't able to protect me. Specifically the week Jake was voted out over me.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright houseguests, it's almost time to vote, but before we do, I want to give Meinberg and Xylo a chance to plead their case for you to vote for them to stay.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqwvLlKr22s

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I gaze upon you, my friends, my companions, and I think of those who came before, who were lost to the tides of fortune. I know how easily I could join them, how a simple twisting of fate could lead to my overthrow.

But I do not despair.

I know that our friendship and our bonds will ring true, now and for ever. I have played the game as well as I can, and I have played it the way that I wished to play it. I look upon you and I place my future into your hands.

I do not despair. I rejoice in hope!

Let us stand united as we were in the old days and rattle the roof of heaven itself with our joyous calls! We shall rise. We shall all rise

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Let the record show that Meinberg didn't even bother showing up.

E: nm

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Houseguests, it is now time to vote.

Using the above template, you will write down the name of the person you want to evict, and PM it back to me. You may only vote for one of the two nominees. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself the next time you are nominated, or worse for repeat offenses. Deadline for voting ends at 11:00 PM. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. The Head of Household only votes in the event of a tie. Once I reveal the votes, the person with the highest number of votes will be the next person evicted from the game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I will now reveal the vote. When I announce the player who has been evicted, they will have one minute to say goodbye and walk out the front door.

The first vote is for...

XyloJW

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

By a vote of Two to Zero, XyloJW, you have been evicted from the Awful Big Brother House.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
All I have to say is that Asiina did 9/11.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

XyloJW posted:

My awful secret!

Goodbye Xylo, enjoy your chicken!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

XyloJW posted:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

XyloJW posted:

I think you'll find that was the US government

:goonsay:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

We'll miss you, Xylo! Best of luck in your endeavors! Show those D&D nerds who is the boss!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

I think you'll find that was the US government

:goonsay:

Maybe I am the US government.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Holy poo poo you guys, we're the final 4!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Head of Household competition will begin in roughly fifteen minutes.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

9/11 was an inside job!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
drat, good job everyone!

Let the bloodbath begin!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
When we get to final two are the those two going to have to do a walk of boredom and say something nice about all the old houseguests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Here we stand, brothers and sisters in arms. We have weathered the slings and arrows of aggression, fractious conflict and a variety of plots. He we are, the last and the greatest, the four and the few. Welcome to the end of the world!

And finally we have an equitable ratio.

• Locked thread