Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

Uhhhh... How triggering.

The competition will be an individual basis, I'll just need to know when you guys are available at your own pace. Doing so in there just makes it easier.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

jng2058 posted:

Who are the heroes, who the villains? It makes me wonder.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

John Cena posted:

The competition will be an individual basis, I'll just need to know when you guys are available at your own pace. Doing so in there just makes it easier.

Capps and I can't post in the main doc, so I guess we'll message you when we are individually ready.

I hope it's more QWOP.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

Capps and I can't post in the main doc, so I guess we'll message you when we are individually ready.

I hope it's more QWOP.

I totally forgot to make you guys a Have-Not doc, how messy of me.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I mean if you want us to be Haves I'm fine with that option too!

please.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Uniballer posted:

I'll pick JNG if I can

You realise there's a 99.9% chance he won't show up for it? :v:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

I think a careful reading of the Battlestar saga will show Gaius Baltar as the one true hero of the series, the first to really breach the line between man and machine. He is the hero that brings revelation and salvation from on high and casts his wisdom down onto the undeserving masses. Of course, he must suffer through trials and tribulations to reach his final destination, but that is simply the purging of his worldly weakness.

What I'm trying to say is: I am the hero. Everyone else is a villain to a greater or lesser degree.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jng2058 posted:

Intriguing. Well, thanks Uniballer, I guess. It'll be nice to try and prove the audience wrong and win a competition, even if I don't personally have anything at stake.

That is the one thing I'm most curious about now...what is the audience opinion of all this wackiness? Who are the heroes, who the villains? It makes me wonder.

There are no heroes or villains. There is only Rarity :smug:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

There are no heroes or villains. There is only Rarity :smug:

Sounds like pony logic to me. I don't care for it.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.

Rarity posted:

You realise there's a 99.9% chance he won't show up for it? :v:

Yes, that's exactly why I chose him!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am a hero and a villain wrapped in one. As all humans are. Who are we to cast judgement upon such a flawed figure. Poets will glorify, and scholars will argue the merits of the actions taken by all of us in this grand game. But really only death will wait for us all.

The Year of the Luigi has passed. Now is the year of Mr. L. Bad takes over for good which takes over for bad. An eternal cosmic sea change.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I am most definitely everybody's favorite. I mean lets be real here

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Im like James, and y'all are the nerd herd

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Meinberg posted:

I think a careful reading of the Battlestar saga will show Gaius Baltar as the one true hero of the series, the first to really breach the line between man and machine. He is the hero that brings revelation and salvation from on high and casts his wisdom down onto the undeserving masses. Of course, he must suffer through trials and tribulations to reach his final destination, but that is simply the purging of his worldly weakness.

What I'm trying to say is: I am the hero. Everyone else is a villain to a greater or lesser degree.

This is me irl

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
pkew pkew!

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Uniballer posted:

Yes, that's exactly why I chose him!

Clever. Annoying, but clever. Of course now that you've said that, and especially since I've got all night, I think I'll show up just out of spite! :colbert:

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
So just me, Uniballer, and Dr. Hurt are going to show up.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Basically.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

XyloJW posted:

So just me, Uniballer, and Dr. Hurt are going to show up.

Yeah like usual.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Don't worry. I won't grasp the concept behind the game and lose horribly, so it's up to you two

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Posting from a Taco Bell now. Thanks, BB House Doc.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Please do a trip report. Take mad pics of the 100 doritos Locos Tacos that you just ordered. Get that Mountain Dew that only comes from Taco Bell.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Oh you know I got that Doritos taco

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

John Cena posted:

XyloJW, Uniballer, Dr. Hurt, Mr.Capps, and JNG2058, you will all be playing at tomorrow's Power of Veto competition. It will officially begin at 7:30, but it will be playable at your own leisure with a time limit of Midnight. Be active in the Main BB House doc when you are available.

GAMES YAY! :)

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Hey, a Ted Rall video game eating tiny Doritos tacos clogging up a heart. Definitely did not think I would be laughing my rear end off at that today, but here we are.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
it was actually planned for me

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Ho-Ho-Bro! Christmas has come once again! Houseguests, gather round, because every single one of you, except for your lovely Head of Household, are being rewarded with PRESENTS! O JOY! Every single one of you can gather around, and select a gift, numbered from 1 through 8! There are many great things in these gifts, none of them bad at all! And in fact, one of the greatest gifts being given out here today is a SECOND Power of Veto for the week! These gifts will remain confidential to those who have taken them, revealing what you have gotten is solely up to you! HAPPY HOLIDAYS~!~!~!~!~!

Gift #1 TAKEN BY mr.capps

Gift #2 TAKEN BY Rarity

Gift #3 TAKEN BY Asiina

Gift #4 TAKEN BY JakeP

Gift #5 TAKEN BY Meinberg

Gift #6 TAKEN BY Uniballer

Gift #7 TAKEN BY jng2058

Gift #8 TAKEN BY Dr.Hurt

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jan 28, 2014

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
give me gift 1

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

I'll take gift #6, please

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Lucky #7 for me.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I'll take #5. It is a number of power, of strength and stability.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Gift #2 please

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Cool, gift 3!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Gimme Gimme gift 8 please!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

In other news: My school got closed 2 hours early because there's a chance that it will snow at 3. Not because of snow, because of Hypothetical Snow. North Carolina, y'all.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

In other news: My school got closed 2 hours early because there's a chance that it will snow at 3. Not because of snow, because of Hypothetical Snow. North Carolina, y'all.

the city declared that all highways be shut down only for emergency vehicle purposes because there is a chance we might get some flurries here in the Gulf Coast.

I AM NOW PM'ING EVERYONE WHAT THEY GOT FOR SECOND CHRISTMAS! YAY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:f5:

• Locked thread