Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

:popcorn: This is going to be fun. Props to Cena for running these rad loving games. :popcorn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Or whatever the viewer emote is. I literally don't care. Viewer post. I am not in the game. Bye

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

:munch: Love watchin' this game. :munch:

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Asiina posted:

I'm a grad student. I'm at my desk totally not doing any research whatsoever and reading bad threads on the internet.

I will probably go home soon.

:munch: I'm a grad student too and I don't do any research ever #masters :munch:

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

:munch: please don't post my picture. thanks. :munch:

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

:munch: let me compete for dr. hurt. call it a celebreity cameo due to injury imo :munch:

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

:munch:
AHM i miss you

this post is the official ahm apprceiation station post. thank you. good night. god bless.

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Very entertaining game to watch!

ARGH MEINBERG I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO WIN he was my favorite person i loved to hate because he was irritating to even watch

I thought Rarity made some cold psychopath moves which I really respected, but it crushed me when she evicted Asiina, who was hands down my favorite and my pick to win it

good job everyone else, capps, hurt, et al, very entertaining thread, 5'd and subscribed.

and of course ahm. always ahm.

• Locked thread