Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plant Kingdom
Mar 12, 2007
Jim Norton is the guest on the latest Nerdist podcast. It's a pretty good ep. They talk about chess for loving ever though... but it's entertaining. For once in a while Norton is passionate talking about something that isn't race relations or political correctness or whatever.

By the way, I haven't heard Ron and Fez in maybe 4 months. Is it basically just Ron and Pepper like it has been for a while ... is it still in stasis? Did Black Earl show up lately or anything else interesting like that happen? Any huge guests? Someone sum it up again for me. (Yes, I read the OP)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant Kingdom
Mar 12, 2007
Christ, Ron is like 55 years old.

Plant Kingdom
Mar 12, 2007

Tevryr posted:

That sounds pretty great (Nerdist) + Florentine joining in on R&Z. But I've really been waiting for O&A's return. I always read this thread for updates before listening out of habit. Was O&A back to full steam? I was hoping they got either some regular comics or an A-B List celebrity in.

A long form of Jim obsessing about chess sounds hilarious actually. Was talking out my rear end, but actually going to listen to that tomorrow: http://www.nerdist.com/podcast/nerdist/

I was slightly wrong. I posted my comment about Jim's episode before it finished. It absolutely dissolves into Jim talking about being PC in the last third. Still an interesting mashup of Nerdist/O&A. Chris and Jim at least didn't talk about being sober for more than a couple minutes.

Plant Kingdom
Mar 12, 2007
Reading the news articles about Ant's firing lately... I can't believe how many places still use "shock jock". It's soooo hacky.

Plant Kingdom
Mar 12, 2007

Cory Lidle posted:

Sigh, another missed opportunity.

To pull the plug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant Kingdom
Mar 12, 2007
In a perfect world they would have replaced Ant with Patrice.

• Locked thread