Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
You forgot to mention Danny got fired finally and IIRC is still on the outs with Anthony while retreating to the O&A retirement home that is Rockstar Games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
They talking about Leno today? Jimmy's pretty good at picking who to hitch his star to.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Greg Gutfeld is an unfunny middle-act hack who does conservative blackface because it's the only way he can have a career. See also: Stephen Crowder, whose marquee moment was getting punched in the face by a union member.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Opie's revolution statement made Drudge. lol

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Stotty posted:

I quite enjoyed Bill Burr's take on it from the Monday Morning Podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD7x4Y-joy8

I remember Patrice being in during the World Cup and having similarly awful opinions about it. I may be completely misremembering but I thought one of his criticisms was that the players ran about too much.

Patrice's take on soccer is pretty much 100% correct because it's a really loving boring sport to watch unless you're intimate with the rules/play of it

but it's *so* boring I could give a gently caress to learn the rules to care about it.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Chromatic posted:

I screencapped it in case he deletes it. It's pretty hilarious. He talks poo poo about black people for years, then gets his rear end kicked by one while others stand around and laugh at him.

http://imgur.com/FdFQhXU
http://imgur.com/3xhVBYb
lmao

Not that this will help Ant's awful opinions any.

Did I mention I miss Patrice? Because every time I think "Man I wish Patrice could comment on this," I remember he died and then I'm really loving bummed out for a while.

Patrice coming in the day after this and lecturing Anthony on why he got beat up would've made my year.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Kevyn posted:

Guys I called a black woman a friend of the family on a public street in New York City and shockingly every black man within earshot came over to defend her, what SAVAGES

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Still hilarious all the same.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
also how did this not get emptyquoted

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Who wants to bet that Opie is secretly jealous of the attention Ant is getting?

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jul 4, 2014

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Reality always finds a way to surprise you. Didn't figure this would be the end of the show.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I kinda wonder how Sirius' financials are anyway; I've been seeing fewer new vehicles with satellite radio built in and I haven't known anyone who still pays for SiriusXM for years now.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I kinda feel bad because I didn't really want the show to end, but I haven't listened to it for probably 2 years now.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

mcmagic posted:

LMAO. That's terrible, I'm sorry.
How did your radio show die?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Guze posted:

Well, Gandhi didn't like black people either.

:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I've been listening to a lot of old O&A, mostly all of Patrice's appearances because I enjoy being really sad and the comments section for every single video includes multiple people talking about how incredibly bad Opie is, lol

• Locked thread