Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

feigning interest posted:

I typically hate sports chat but Most Fuckable Quarterbacks with Florentine, Fez and Shelbs is gold.

Any chance of a YouTube on this? I love anything with Florentine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

shyduck posted:

(see: Nicolini, Jill)

What was her leaky butt problem again? I don't think I ever heard the full story.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

So, Philip Seymour Hoffman is dead. I gotta imagine they'll talk about that as I believe he's responsible for quite a few sound clips and they all (at least I know Jimmy and Ant do)love his characters.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

I could be wrong, but hasn't Ant talked about drunk driving frequently? Like more than once getting caught in the Shelby? Or was it just speeding and driving like a psycho?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Wasn't Oddities a R&F show intro for like a really long time (may have been a long time ago)

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Call Me Charlie posted:

I think that it's fair to say that poor Davey Mac's life is falling apart :(

Did Dave write that? If so, I'm surprised by his ability to spell put sentences together. Good for Dave.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Snacksmaniac posted:

I hate wacky sound effects on radio shows but I always liked the car crash.

What's that, a train?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I just assumed he was talking about the TV show and jealous of their success. is totally and unquestionably correct.

Ftfy

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

spudsbuckley posted:

You have killed me.

I am dead.

Who are you? Tyler Stanger?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Tracy was the greatest at the old celebrity softball game way back on WNEW, anyone have that audio?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

I still miss the homeless shopping sprees

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Ransom posted:

Vos and Bobby in today. Vos is already on fire.

Left him in the oven too long...

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Call Me Charlie posted:

This is the only Opie shirt I believe in.

Dumber than a bag of chisels.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Morter posted:

Sorry I'm not caught up on Ron & Fez lore, but is Lenay D the girl who did the voiceover for Showtime with Paul O's introduction?

The brutal way Ron used to rip on little lenay d was the best. Anyone have those clips?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

ozza posted:

Direct from the Ron and Fez subreddit, something else deeply disturbing to give you chills:

Genetics is a hell of a thing

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Are those nail clippings

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Good to see stalker patty's "don't go home with mope" sign is still there or is that the replacement?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

What about the rich, uptight kid that tried to sue them after they made fun of his boots and called him gay or something. I'm drawing a blank on his name...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

covener posted:

I'm starving, Earl you got a Bennigans back there?

Nope, fresh out of bennigans

E: earl, dumber than a sack of chisels

Cacafuego fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Apr 21, 2015

• Locked thread