Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Amphion posted:

Jim thinks his Wednesday show is also cancelled.

Not a huge loss. The advice show started strong but it went downhill fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Jimmy's bitching about being on the Nerdist (5 months after the fact) was really bad yesterday. Apparently it was enough to cause a small problem because Chris Hardwick posted a comment or two about it on O&A's subreddit explaining the situation-- he said he wished Jim went to him first before doing it on air. If you ask me that's kind of embarrassing for Jim.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

That Super Show part 2 is a loving train wreck. Wow

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

I hate Rich Vos for being a blubbering idiot. Too bad he's funny as poo poo.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Amphion posted:

Opie has been taking so many goddamn phone calls this week. At least Patton Oswalt is on tomorrow so that should be an hour+ without interruption.

No they will call Bobo and Lady Di at least 3 times in that hour.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Ant is a loving moron like 90% of the time. The rest he's pretty much the funniest guy ever. Today he decided to do his best Alex Jones impression unironically.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Saint Jimmy posted:

This Belle Knox interview is horrible.

That voice. Holy poo poo.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Ant and Jimmy both had killer one liners with Di today. Ant's Dr. Frankenstein shot was great.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Stokes posted:

"I think the Big Bang Theory is idiocy." - Jim Norton

:ughh:
Nobody tell him about Lemaitre. He'll probably hate the Big Bang Theory even more. Can't have those religious types dictating scientific theory!

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

I hope he was murdered while getting his cronut fix.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

We can only hope Roland will walk in front of a train now.

Cronut guy posted:

A lot of time people don't see the larger ramifications of their actions and how a tiny video of a mouse running across the screen for 3 seconds can cause harm and damages to an honest, small business that people's livelihood depends on.
I don't know about everyone else but I'd like my pastries to not be contaminated by vermin. The plague doesn't really add great flavor to donuts.

cochise fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Apr 4, 2014

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Ah yes. The glorious return of Hawk. :allears:

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

I'm with Jimmy, gently caress Bobo.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Why does Jenny Hutt take so much abuse from the show? Holy poo poo is it brutal.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Snacksmaniac posted:

Wait, what? I couldn't listen much today and my online account is broken.

She admitted she smoked crack. The guys think the reason why she lost her internship money was that she smoked it all and it wasn't from being mugged outside the ghetto chicken place.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

UncleMonkey posted:

I thought it wasn't that she smoked it all away but that the reason she was in a bad neighborhood wasn't because she had to go to that chicken place but because she was looking to score and she got loving rolled. Not that it matters really. Because of course there's the fact she's stealing money from Bill (even though he keeps her well stocked in beer). Does sound a lot like she's trying to cop. And Marian was pretty furious at her.

She's utterly worthless.

You're probably right. I tend to zone out during Lady Di/Marion/Bobo stuff.

And Fake Roland is the best. Holy poo poo I can't believe that worked.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

livingfruitvirus posted:

Bobo and Jimmy

I hope they both die in an aids fire.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

therealjon_ posted:

Was browsing the shows for this week and saw the bit about fake Roland booking Mike Baker, holy poo poo that's loving hysterical!

And Dr. Ian Smith, but [fat] Roland ran (lol) interference before he could get far into the building and told him what happened.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Morter posted:

The O&A somethingawful megathread is not happy about Opie's newest catchphrase, of course.

Check out the annoying nerds, maaaannnn

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

DiscoDickTease posted:

All I know is that I was in tears during Jimmy's Louis segment

That turtle-esque man can't stop blinking.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Amphion posted:

Wish he had grabbed the cake and threw it in her face instead

Here's the video http://video.foxnews.com/v/2536474888001/fox-and-friends-after-the-show-show/#sp=watch-live

E-rock army nigga.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

I think they just keep that fat turd around because of his connections to publicists. He knows a lot of people and can book big stars for the media destination tour so the guys have to be nice to him for fear of losing those connections.

Or they are being held hostage because he has dirt on them.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Foreign policy Ant and Jimmy were on the show today. Both just had to rant about poo poo they knew nothing about. My favorite was all the guys lapping up the bullshit call from the depleted uranium guy.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Visidan posted:

RIP Anthony Cumia. Got his rear end kicked in Times Square by a black woman while black guys stood around and laughed.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia

hahahhhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahhhhaha

This is going to be perfect when they come back just because I hope Jimmy jumps on him for getting beat down and not acting all tough.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

When he said she was "in the frame" I imagined like half a face with some movement blur, not a full on head-to-toe perfect shot

Yea it looks like he was just being a creepy piece of poo poo. He even admitted to calling her a friend of the family so her reaction is reasonable. I just hope someone in the crowd that laughed at him was recording and it goes up on WorldstarHipHop-- that would truly be amazing.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Ant better relax. He might have another heart attack from all of this stress.

and I saw this on the o&a subreddit: http://i.imgur.com/Xt9Uzih.jpg
Perfect

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Call Me Charlie posted:

This is about to go supernova.

https://twitter.com/SendARavenPlz/status/484738497647894529

TMZ is asking for him to explain what happened.

:allears:

This is getting better. Everything the b-b-b-b-boys bitch about is happening to them.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

As much as I basically hate Anthony it kinda sucks that Opie and Jim got swept into the "racism runs deep" thing as I'm pretty sure that neither of them is actually racist. Certainly not in the category of racist that Anthony is in.

Oh wow. Jim's vice show is going to get hit hard by all of this.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

No, there was a noticeable tension. I think he was mad that one of the "animals" was coming in to enlighten a bunch of unread crackers about science and the wonders of the universe. But maybe I was just making unfair assumptions based on Anthony's well-documented hatred of black people. Could be.

Uh what? No there wasn't any tension in the room. Like the other poster said Ant was a giddy little girl during the whole thing because he got to act somewhat knowledgeable about science compared to clueless Opie and dummy Jimmy.

There's plenty of other occasions to attack Ant for being a racist shithead but the NDT interview wasn't one of them.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Tomahawk posted:

The Opie and Sam show for sure.

I bet Sam sent that lady down there to cause all of this just to get Ant's spot.

loving Sam. That sponge haired freak!

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

OldTennisCourt posted:

I'm honestly waiting for the woman who attacked him to given an interview where she reveals that he actually propositioned her thinking she was a prostitute and that's why she hit him.

No no. The icing on the cake would be the woman being a transexual.

And I find it kind of funny that Ant gets fired for this but Troy Quan was only suspended and removed from the air for his on-air homophobic rant/fight. That poo poo was rough to hear.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

BigPoot posted:

To paraphrase Smokey: "How in the hell you gonna get fired on your day off?"

:lol:

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Gianthogweed posted:

drat. Without Ant the show is going to suck. Jimmy and Opie aren't going to be enough to carry the show. If Patrice were still alive the show could still be salvageable. I suppose they could bring on Louis CK or Bill Burr to fill the void though.

Bill and Louie have surpassed O&A. They're careers are too good to demote themselves to a daily radio show 5 days a week.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

TwistedNails posted:

Anthony has been posting pics on twitter and facebook all day and has zero marks on his face, it sucks that he was assaulted but he made it sound a lot worse than it was.

Whoa now. Craterface Cumia very much has a scarred face. You gotta qualify what you mean. He doesn't have any fresh scars.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

End of Life Guy posted:

Vos telling Pete Rose, "So you're good with numbers; where'd that get you?" made me laugh really hard. Vos rules. That whole show ruled.

As dumb as Vos can be he can drop some huge loving burns when he gets going. He gets ruthless when people try to dogpile on him and it's hilarious.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

The Dave posted:

Awolnation - Sail

aka the new "Pour Some Sugar On Me" for strippers.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

"Do you know how good a load you have to spill to fall asleep on fire?"

Jimmy has a way with words. I laughed a little too hard at that line about Breuer's dad.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

You're gay Joe.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

That forced intern bullshit with Marc Maron was horrible. Not sure why Opie felt the need to push it so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Kind of random, but does anyone know which remix to Bulls on Parade played before the show?

edit: I'm an rear end in a top hat. I went back and listened again and Opie says it right after it finishes. Guess I zoned out earlier.

cochise fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jul 29, 2014

• Locked thread