Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.

Cucktales Blogger posted:

I was listening to old Ron & Fez bits on youtube and heard Ron mention that he isn't/wasn't allowed to do live reads. What's the story with that?

Just google Carby and Little Carby of the Carbonite live reads. I think after that absolutely amazing spectacle Ron was put on hiatus from live reads. There may have been one or two after that but that I remember was the biggie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
From the NewYork Daily News:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/opie-anthony-host-deletes-racist-rant-twitter-account-article-1.1855873

quote:

By Saturday morning, the string of offensive tweets was removed from Cumia's Twitter account. For two days the "Opie and Anthony" host refused to take them down.

SiriusXM fired Cumia — who earns about $3 million a year — over the now-missing tweets Friday.

hmm, not too shabby a salary.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
They probably need to legally finish out their contracts without having to pay Sirius a poo poo ton of money in fines right?

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Don't hosts sometimes retain the rights to their content? I wonder if Anthony has any grounds to not let them replay his material ever again.

I doubt it, but that'd be hilarious.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
I haven't listened to R&F in several years, should I listen to any of the new shows? And if so which ones stand out?

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
The best song to come out of R&F is still the Christmas Sleeves song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV6Qo0nER8o

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
I haven't listened really since Anthony got fired but how's he doing? Is his internet thing actually been successful?

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Even though it's in pretty rough shape I wonder if this whole situation makes my mousepad a collector's item.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Black Earl sent me that mouse pad like 8 years ago and a stress ball that I lost long ago. I've used it every day since then. Just bought a Corsair gaming pad. Holy poo poo mousepads have gotten nice in the last decade.

• Locked thread