Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
"For your training, we will be blowing up actual robots that probably cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to produce."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Activating footrest augment.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

To be fair, that was a movie about the end of the world. With supply and demand being a thing, I wouldn't be surprised if some gas stations just started gouging people and making them pay $9 a gallon.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

The Casualty posted:

What was that one lovely Jim Carrey movie where he went all apopheniac and ruined his family's life?

You're thinking of 23.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

I'm surprised that nobody in here has caught the little tidbit where a one Dr. Moreau had a note talking about genetic enhancements.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Looking forward to the next LP, Bobbin. This was was pretty really good. I'd never had the patience to play Deus Ex myself, so this is pretty much the most perfect way I could ask to experience it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

I still have to finish the LP of Thief 3. I only ever got like two videos in.

• Locked thread