Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thomas Platinum
Aug 25, 2013

Nawid posted:

All set at 53, Platinum, if you can, it would be cool to get our game in. I'm ready almost anytime today.

Holy poo poo I have so much cap room, why is there no free agency. :(

Available right now if you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Madden UI bugging out on me :(.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
My season begins with a fumble. :(

Thomas Platinum
Aug 25, 2013

Nawid posted:

My season begins with a fumble. :(

Thought i was about to give up a return TD then fumble

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

oldskool posted:

It'd have to be earlier than that (I'm on the east coast) but as of now I'm not even in the league yet because my lovely internet provider refuses to send anyone out to check the line & I'm on day 3 of no internet at the house. I shudder to think what's even left of the Bills roster.

No problem, I can go earlier but might have a pause a couple times. Anytime is good but I'd like to keep it out of the 5:30-6:30 PST because of dinner. If your internet doesn't come back up by tomorrow night I'll have to ask Oberst to auto you so I'm not rushing at the last second.

Thomas Platinum
Aug 25, 2013
My gid those recievers :nms:

Thomas Platinum
Aug 25, 2013
GG man. You got Madden bs screwed the whole game, but my blitzes were pretty drat effective as your wrs brick handed every pass

Id give t-pezzy more carries earlier. Good luck

Thomas Platinum fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jan 8, 2014

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
When you did the read option I had you dead to rights a couple times and Luck just shedded my dude. Argh.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
David Wilson doesn't do backflips? Game invalidated.

e:A 4th Tuck has hit the Romo.

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jan 8, 2014

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Dubious posted:

I got distracted. I can go now or we can do tomorrow; i'm kinda tired.

can do after 11 est tonight

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Stevie Lee posted:

can do after 11 est tonight

ok so 1130 your time?

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Oberst posted:

Da_goob @ Baldrash

When do you want to play?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I'm on the PS4 now, boxed up the PS3. I'd have to unbox it and all and after that I'd just have it set up for Madden and Madden only. But since somebody already took the Redskins I guess it's not gonna happen. Fucker.

Life without this frustrating as poo poo game has been nice though.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Dubious posted:

ok so 1130 your time?

okay see you there...gently caress Tebow.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Santheb posted:

I'm on the PS4 now, boxed up the PS3. I'd have to unbox it and all and after that I'd just have it set up for Madden and Madden only. But since somebody already took the Redskins I guess it's not gonna happen. Fucker.

Life without this frustrating as poo poo game has been nice though.

nooooooo

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
funny story I just sold my PS4 because there isn't poo poo worth owning on it for quuuuuuiiiiiiteeee some time

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dubious posted:

funny story I just sold my PS4 because there isn't poo poo worth owning on it for quuuuuuiiiiiiteeee some time

You should have posted here, I would have bought it from you. :v:

I'm gonna buy a PS4 once Infamous Second Son comes out. I assume if we do this again with the next Madden version that it'll be a PS4 league by that point?

And maybe EA will make a quality game this time? :pray:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I might not even have another PS4 by then. I sold my launch day PS4 two days after I got it.

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
First play of the 49ers season was a successful onside kick recovery, later went on to break Rodgers collarbone. gently caress the Packers

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'll likely have another PS4 by then and I expect a PS4 league for the next game. I was able to dump mine for a profit so I took the opportunity because all it's been used for is a blu ray player.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

seventeen posted:

First play of the 49ers season was a successful onside kick recovery, later went on to break Rodgers collarbone. gently caress the Packers

First off, :lol:.

So in Bizarro, are we allowed to completely clown around like this in user games, or are we still playing mostly seriously?

Dubious posted:

I was able to dump mine for a profit so I took the opportunity because all it's been used for is a blu ray player.

Oh, nice! Well in that case, I wouldn't have bought it from you.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

jabro posted:

No problem, I can go earlier but might have a pause a couple times. Anytime is good but I'd like to keep it out of the 5:30-6:30 PST because of dinner. If your internet doesn't come back up by tomorrow night I'll have to ask Oberst to auto you so I'm not rushing at the last second.

I'm internet-less until Monday, but i hadn't even signed up yet so you should be able to just play CPU.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

First off, :lol:.

So in Bizarro, are we allowed to completely clown around like this in user games, or are we still playing mostly seriously?

Bizarro is where we clown around in CPU games. Pretty much where we are in Main League too, just not as extreme..I guess it's what we always do anyway.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
sent you an invite dubious

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005

da_goob posted:

When do you want to play?

I can play tomorrow night after 10:30 or so Eastern, or I'm available all day Friday.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Stevie Lee posted:

sent you an invite dubious

gimme 5 and ill be on

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I think I regret Tebow for at least half the season

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
OPI ON A WIPE OPEN WR IS BULLSHIT

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
rams are shite

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:lol: GG Stevie. The game of Comedy, indeed. We both really sucked rear end in this one.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Sam Bradford, 11/31

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
PS wasn't being a dick going for it on 4th in the 4th, I was playing field position expecting to give up a punt return around that mark. We had a good matchup going, limited by poo poo teams needing XP.

Edit : Tebow is real bad at passing, Fitz and Floyd bailed him out hard.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jan 9, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Want to trade a something or something for a TE, inquire within

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
I AM LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING ALTRUISM
So I kinda realized I have a lot of Redskins on my fantasy draft league team. I want those redskins not the end of the season redskins.

On the other hand, I'm almost guaranteed to break records with randy moss.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Krypttx posted:

On the other hand, I'm almost guaranteed to break records with randy moss.

*herniated disk week 4*

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I kept on thinking that I had killed Tannehill because I kept getting injury timeouts, but nobody was getting subbed out. Then I checked the injury report after the game and neither I nor the Browns lost anyone. Bizarro....

Also, Aaron Rodgers is out with a broken collarbone for 8 weeks. Seventeen killed him.

Alucard fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jan 10, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Alucard posted:

I kept on thinking that I had killed Tannehill because I kept getting injury timeouts, but nobody was getting subbed out. Then I checked the injury report after the game and neither I nor the Browns lost anyone. Bizarro....

Also, Aaron Rodgers is out with a broken collarbone for 8 weeks. Seventeen killed him.

Meanwhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've noticed something similar I thought, is there a bug with injured QBs where they don't miss a snap?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I've noticed something similar I thought, is there a bug with injured QBs where they don't miss a snap?

I checked my injury report after the game ended but nobody was injured there either. I think Tannehill is just invincible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Returned two kickoffs for TDs, then thought Manning got broken. (Osweiller came in) He's not on the injury report for me now so hurray I guess?

Pretty good start for bizarro broncos though

• Locked thread