Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Opi huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I took the bait

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Arizona Tebows go to the Super Bowl, beat Shitcats 31-28.

That game was worth the wait.

GG Oberst, ill avenge you in the Super Bowl

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Dubious posted:

I took the bait

Dat blitz.... I knew it'd be a pick or a back breaking miss. Pick 6 ruled.

GG. Its amazing I came back at all in a game with my first play being a fumble and having a special teams fumble. Just got run all over all game

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Advanced to Super Bowl :siren:

Bengals @ Cardinals

IIRC 2014 SB is in arizona since I won that one :smugbird:; Cardinals host home superbowl???

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
lol, Super Bowl is at Arizona.

Cards gonna do work to claim the home team Super Bowl :getin:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Goob, I have a short window tomorrow around 4-6 PST, and this weekend it's either all day Saturday or Sunday, depending on when my GF wants to take the day. Im shooting to get Sunday, so let's try do this Friday.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dubious posted:

Goob, I have a short window tomorrow around 4-6 PST, and this weekend it's either all day Saturday or Sunday, depending on when my GF wants to take the day. Im shooting to get Sunday, so let's try do this Friday.

That time frame isn't great for me tonight. I can do later than that or sometime this weekend

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

da_goob posted:

That time frame isn't great for me tonight. I can do later than that or sometime this weekend

Ok, I'm going to a movie tonight so let's just scratch tonight. Tomorrow or Sunday works, I'll let you know which day later today.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'm actually around all night tonight Goob if you are actually free. Plans changed a bit.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dubious posted:

I'm actually around all night tonight Goob if you are actually free. Plans changed a bit.

Want to play at 8:40 EST? (15 minutes from now)

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

da_goob posted:

Want to play at 8:40 EST? (15 minutes from now)

sure

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012
Unbelievably rusty and apathetic. GG.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
GG goob.

See ya in PS4 league, always fun games against you.

Cardinals win a home super bowl over the Bengals, 27-10, and Tim Tebow gets his ring.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dubious posted:

GG goob.

See ya in PS4 league, always fun games against you.

Cardinals win a home super bowl over the Bengals, 27-10, and Tim Tebow gets his ring.

Lol, that was anything but fun. I thought about just quitting when I was down 7 at halftime and getting the ball. I knew I was playing like poo poo, didnt care, and felt like it was a waste of time. Figured I'd finish it out not to be a dick though, lol.

See ya next year where I'll win year one in both leagues again and then will be out micromanaged the rest of the way,

Oberst
May 24, 2010

da_goob posted:

Lol, that was anything but fun. I thought about just quitting when I was down 7 at halftime and getting the ball. I knew I was playing like poo poo, didnt care, and felt like it was a waste of time. Figured I'd finish it out not to be a dick though, lol.

See ya next year where I'll win year one in both leagues again and then will be out micromanaged the rest of the way,

How am i supposed to win without an overrated team that has better stats than everyone else in my conference and no division rivals :cry:

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
... says the man playing the end-of-season stats Panthers.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Cardinals are real good in Madden

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
The Titans started off with really fast LBs, good DBs, good WRs, and a good OL.

The Rams started off with a good DE and a good LT.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Oberst posted:

How am i supposed to win without an overrated team that has better stats than everyone else in my conference and no division rivals :cry:

Huh?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Must be :420: postin

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Don't fall into his lovely trap. I'm pretty sure you feel about the same way I did near the end of the '13 league. It gets tedious after a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Give me commish, fake Tebow isnt done yet I wanna play a couple more games. Or advance it, idc

• Locked thread