Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Lurking beneath the water
The future Immortal awaits

Team Anasta
Knights
Souths
Cronulla
Parramatta
Roosters
Storm
Broncos
Manly
Bulldogs
Penrith
Gold Coast
Cowboys
Canberra
Dragons
Warriors
Tigers

And the Blues to win 3-0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta

Mills posted:

Is that completely randomised?
Pretty much, except for Knights and Souths. The last four teams I had to look up I couldn't just remember them off-hand.

As for the Blues, after watching Australia win the ashes 5-0 and Mitchell Johnson receiving MotS, I now believe that anything is possible.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
The last two series went right down to the wire. Despite my 3-0 prediction (which was mainly a joke) I think we're pretty much hosed this year with the two games being in QLD. There should be two games in NSW every year until the Blues win :P

edit: and I am officially boycotting the series if Mitchell Pearce plays.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta

ili posted:

I think Laurie Daley's already declared the Pearce will be the halfback again this year.
I heard as much to. Hopefully Adam Reynolds shows some irresistible form and gets picked. Anyone but Pearce. He had an all-time terrible game in game 3 last year and we lost by only two points. He played poo poo in game 3 2012 as well and we lost by one point. I reckon if we had a good half-back we'd have won both of those years :shrug:

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
We've got Dobson here!

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
I can understand hating the Roosters, but how can you hate Souths, NRL thread? They're the battered housewife of NRL teams to me. I'd love to see them win a flag.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
Pearce is clear to play origin. One match ban and a $20k fine.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
So I saw some footage of Cherry-Evans on crutches. He'll probably be right, but who would be QLD's third choice for halfback?

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta

Saul Goode posted:

Chris Sandow
I thought you were joking but I just looked through the list of eligible Maroons players and it will either be him or Robert Lui.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
NSW will dominate tonight. It's going to be awesome.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
Can we upgrade the thread title in recognition of Carney's latest achievement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
So I wasn't watching. What happened?

• Locked thread