Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Christ the NRL Fantasy stuff is completely broken, nothing works.
Apparently I still have unlimited trades an hour after the season started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Mills posted:

You should be able to trade anyone but Roosters/Rabbits.

True but I shouldn't have unlimited trades, page doesn't even load properly now anyway.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Nearly forgot, guy I know found the old Dreamteam site, seems they are doing it completely independently from the NRL.
Link: http://nrldreamteam.virtualsports.com.au/
Works and looks a billion times better than the poo poo house NRL one.

Also if anyone is keen there's a few spots left in the league me and my mates are in, code: 796126

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Soooo happy I don't have to listen to Ray loving Hadley commentating the Broncos game.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Jono C posted:

It's been a while since I've had to listen to him, and it sounds like he's infected everyone else with a microphone. This is loving terrible.

Gilbert is not great yeah but christ, Hadley is appalling, with his stupid pot plant penalty, wing three quarter, cold spud drops and eightfourwithakicktocome!

• Locked thread