Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Put me down as a Gold Coast fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Glassing is Sydney's gift to the world of social interaction. For a demonstration of this wonderful practice of community outreach wear a pair of union jack boardshorts on Bondi Beach on the 25th of January.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

iajanus posted:

Yes, I was wondering about that (presumable) typo, too. For a better demonstration, go to Cronulla beach if you're not white.

The idea is to experience glassing, not be murdered. Also, what a shameful typo.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

So the Knights are runaway favourites for the criminality title so far this season? Where is a burgess brother smashing a car with a stop sign when you need one?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

I do wonder what rules will be changed this year to try and help the Blues win origin. Stellar reffing like sending Tate to the sinbin for being punched in the face isn't even enough.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

bowmore posted:

Yes he has a giant cock.

IS. He is a giant cock.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Maybe he thought if Folau and SBW can do it, so can I!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

bowmore posted:

Until October anyway

I think he means the British and Irish Lions

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Gold Coast
Roosters
Bunnies
Manly
Storm
Dogs
Broncos
Warriors

Cowboys
Panthers
Knights
Bad Dragon marital aid
Raiders
Tigers
Eels
Sharks

edit: there you go iajanus

Byolante fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 6, 2014

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

God this nine coverage is next level stomache turning bullshit.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

I have seen a lot of dumb poo poo in my time watching origin but this is easily the dumbest. gently caress it bring back Tom Waterhouse, he can't be any worse.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Andrew Johns looks like he is hoping for a ad break so he can ring gids.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Why would you video ref that

penalty try for clocking with the knee imo

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Glad we have decided that attempting to break someones neck is ok as long as you are wearing a blue jumper.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

iajanus posted:

Not that I'm defending that tackle but how often do players get sit down for that nowadays. Almost never. Are you really surprised they didn't do it then?

I don't often see a player grabbing by the shoulder and spiking the tackled player. The ludicrous bit is he wasn't even on report for the spiking.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jono C posted:

Glassing your girlfriend is ok with one of those jerseys.

What my girlfriend and I do in the comfort of our own home during weomen in league week is our own drat business :colbert:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

bowmore posted:

The reason he went down like that was because Reynolds flipped him and Scott gently put him on his back

I would like to know where hooking someones shoulder and driving them down is gently putting them on their back.

This is yet more of the general idiocy like Gallen punching a dude in game 1 last year. A new rule will be brought in and it will punish a qld player who wasn't even involved like Tate last year.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ratios and Tendency posted:

What are the man bras for exactly?

Prozone GPS loggers. They are used for tracking player movement. The heat maps you see are derived from the data they grab.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jono C posted:

Bingo. A bench made up of a halfback and three back rowers was always a big risk.

I don't think it would have gone as badly to poo poo if Nate Myles hadn't been told 'if cronk gets injured YOU can be the hero of QLD!'

Edit: and there is tom waterhouse, gently caress of you oval office

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

All it took was injuring all 3 Storm players for NSW to win. Whole load of bullshit calls, my favourite was the Nate Myles 'strip' but the clanger with the knock on against the blues late on was great too. Last 3 minutes was farcical. Bring on game 2!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Yeah even as maroon eyed as I am I was mystified by the sheer levels of Qld favouring ineptitude on show in the last few minutes. Seemed like a late shot on Slater before the idiocy with Hodges but it wasn't called and should have bee a knock on. Hopefully either DCE learns to play or we replace him with someone who can. Also find some big blokes up front who aren't afraid of running at people. I pine fore the days of Webcke and Petero.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

bowmore posted:

I have no wings and I am sad

ring gids

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

So can a Blues supporter tell me how to deal with loss because I can't even remember what it was like last time the maroons lost.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

In a way I think thats almost better than some not being injured because it means they can build a new spine fresh and play Inglis where he should be, not where Slater isn't.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

I think the person doing the dangerous part that should have been given a long vacatyion was the other man in the tackle who hooked his shoulder and drove him down.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

According to my spam folder Ben Te'o is quitting the Rabbits because he was getting abuse on tweitter over beating his girlfriend.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Well done NSW. It had to happen at some stage. Luckily I got some great football to cheer me up!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

bowmore posted:

Enjoying watching the Dogs play

I quite enjoy seeing Manly players getting clobbered too

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

It was refreshing to see Manly get hosed over by a terrible call by a ref for a change

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

iajanus posted:

Hopefully this is the only time we see a helicopter on the field this year.

If you needed any more evidence manly are a pack of cunts their #1 ticket is Tony Abbott

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Didn't take long for the first bullshit call for manly

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

welp

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

that should be a bin

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

tackle without the ball not called, forward pass not called, corrupt refs

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

this is beyond belief, how was that a knock on

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Glad to see pulling back someone doesn't constitute obstruction

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

iajanus posted:

Yes? Is this your first season of watching the Nrl?

The Storm in the regular season is like the Blues in origin. Rules need not apply.

Love that they blatantly refused to give a binning for an obvious professional foul.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Even with the reffing being a rigged as it is Brisbane are still amazingly poo poo

edit: serves me right for calling them poo poo

Byolante fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jul 25, 2014

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

bowmore posted:

Just before he got sent for 10 for dissent I think

I remeember him doing it really on in the match and it was a penalty but for slowing down the play the ball, not giving some rucky love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Those Manly jerseys are yet another reason to nuke the north coast.

• Locked thread