Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

bowmore posted:

Even Wolverine knows yellow spandex is a bad idea

The only thing worse than the jersey was the king shitlord of manly growing hugh jackman mutton chops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
It will be Melbourne, Souths and the roosters every year and I will continue to not give a poo poo about it.

I was going to say manly but seeing them turn into a turnip when they need to fit the backended pay deals for their team into the salary cap is going to be great

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Braith, I will accept your loving embrace even though you don't play anymore!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
We should be ok because the current PM is a League fan not an AFL fan so the political chicanery will be in our favour this time.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Today we are all from Western Sydney

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Smorgasbord posted:

gently caress I can only imagine the rage of Bronco fans right now

I am watching this with a guy who has never seen league before and he asked me to explain offside in league because the call didn't make sense. I wasn't in a position to explain it.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Sticky Ricky has won 2 in a row!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The ref literally explained why he was wrong live on tv. GOOD loving GAME

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I love the panfers. Thank you for fighting our war on terror penrith!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

BobTheDestroyer posted:

Ref's to make another whoopsy tonight and cost the Cowboys the game.

You know, again.

Are you another troublesome maroon who thinks there is a conspiracy by NSW to gently caress over Qld?

edit: Also this mitchell pearce let me suck your dick love in is turgid

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Mills posted:

Have you forgot it's happened the last two years?

:thejoke:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
How could you possibly argue that grabbing a dude and dragging him down isn't a late tackle, get hosed roosters

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
That 'strip' they never replayed because of a quick restart looked suspiciously like a knock on

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Wasn't he massively offside for that kick? Also did I imagine them getting rid of arms around the necks in tackles because both teams seem to be doing it a lot.

edit: swings and roundabouts on shocking reffing I guess

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

ili posted:

That last pass looked forward

Yeah. So we have a 'strip', the try scorer being offside and a forward pass for 3 of the 4 tries.

edit: that looked like on minicello got hands on it now

edit 2: play them out keyboard cat

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Welp. Not just one side being incompetent

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
2 forward pass tries, 1 each

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Mills posted:

One of the Roosters players should have got 10 there for pulling down the Cowboys player.

You can't let a player from NSW get sent off vs someone from north of the border!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Minicello is pretty amazingly bad

He is single handedly losing the game for the roosters

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Mills posted:

Are you cunts all going to be mean about Souths next week because I'm fkn 30 and never seen us win anything so stop hating or I'll be sad :( we deserve one as much as cowboys!!

Let me tell you about being a fan of a team that last won something before my parents were married.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I was going to turn this game off at 30-0 and just post passive aggressively about Mexican football conspiracies.

edit: So is guerra just allowed to tackle the kicker late without consequence

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
what is this poo poo. Looks like the fix is in again

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

BobTheDestroyer posted:

Not going to replay the reason for that penalty? Just going to watch someone tee up their kick?

Its because there wasn't one aside from oh poo poo the queenslanders might win

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
another late hit on thurston

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The fix is in

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
massive forward pass lol

HOW IN FUCKS NAME DO YOU CALL TRY ON THAT

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Another late hit not called

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I wonder if NSWRL pays the refs or if its in their employment contract

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
channel 9 trying real hard to get thurston to say the refs are bent

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Sonnybill upset that what was clearly not a try was given no try, gently caress off back to france

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Smorgasbord posted:

What? He was asked whether he thought he scored and he said at the time he thought he did. No idea why people stretch so hard to find things to hate about SBW.

He waffled on about being robbed by the video ref. That means he saw it on the screen and thought it was a try

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Smorgasbord posted:

So what, he thought he scored, you thought he didn't. Thurston had a much more childish reaction a couple minutes earlier..

I have more time for a person to be disappointed in reffing decisions when he has been robbed by the officials in the same stadium at the same time of year 3 times in a row. Its almost like there is a south of the tweed conspiracy.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I agree with Joey that we should allow punching as long as you are punching Ennis

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Have manly forgotten to defend the outside 10 meters of the field.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So is the ref going to ignore this punch in classic NRL fuckery?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So we have to hope that the panfers win it all otherwise a meteor.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
If that was intentional thats next level trolling even Ennis couldn't match

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Nothing says quality rugby like forwards taking potshots from halfway! Bring on golden point

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
get hosed manly

Ennis instead of celebrating with the boys is still trolling the opposition. What a oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Robbie Fowler posted:

very keen to watch souths blow it again close to the final hurdle, will be hoping they bash each other into submission and Penrith wins it next weekend.

Nothing I would like more than a meteor to hit sydney but mysteriously not touch Penrith.

• Locked thread