Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

This lispy verbose kiwi commentator can't even destroy the glory of HD and Andrew Voss

The best part of the whole CDC Gallen affair is everyone wanks over his 80 minute stint in the front row and he did it while he was taking performance enhancing drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Haha holy poo poo that's Daryl Halligan? It makes sense that it'd be a former player since he just described a team performance as 'risque' but still, mind blown.

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Injection of BEN HUNT into the game has turned it around

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Barba was showing a bit at five-eighth near the end of the Broncos season after Hook was done loving both him and Hoffman around, but he sure as hell isn't worth eight hundred thousand dollars. Hopefully he thrives with the Sharks, eases off the pokies and alcohol and sticks to loving his own girlfriend instead of someone elses.

Edit: lmao his daughters name is Blaise Barba

Thinking fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Nov 12, 2014

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

International grade potential Australian five-eighth BEN HUNT would not have misread that dummy like DCE

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

This is just getting sad now

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Five minutes of BEN HUNT to prove Tim Sheens is the biggest loving idiot on earth

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Kennedy really had a woeful season compared to 2013 and Hala/Hannant weren't impressive either, I'm glad they're gone. Broncos also have James Gavet and Mitch Garbutt coming next year but being excited about new players seems like a really optimistic attitude right now as a Broncos supporter. Then again Hook is gone as well so who knows.

Overall though I'm just really glad the Broncos have apparently signed the best accountant in the business

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Maybe Hodges can get in some high ball practice time before the next season.

And all the other stuff too

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Put me down as a Broncos supporter whoever makes the thread, I'm extremely excited about 2015's potential to be even more of a catastrophic disappointment than last year

• Locked thread