Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pug Smugly
Apr 5, 2011
Watched the game for one reason last night and was well rewarded.

Pug Smugly fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Smugly
Apr 5, 2011
I have high hopes for Newcastle's 2015 season

Pug Smugly
Apr 5, 2011
Some good looking (to me) tries from parra.

Doesn't make up for the inevitable crushing of the Knights tomorrow night :saddowns:

Pug Smugly
Apr 5, 2011
Worst part was hearing Smith arguing with ref about the penalty. That's at least one bad injury a game isn't it?

Pug Smugly
Apr 5, 2011
Can someone explain what was so amazing about Sandow's 10m dropout into touch. Feel a bit dumb asking but it's all over the highlight reels and I don't get it.

Pug Smugly
Apr 5, 2011
For fucks sake

Pug Smugly
Apr 5, 2011
Only consolation I'm getting out of it is imagining the conversation Bennett had with Mullen about not being able to kick drop goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Smugly
Apr 5, 2011

iajanus posted:

Lol manly gently caress off and die

• Locked thread