Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I'm just :effort: so here's last year's tips (also every year's tips :ssh:)
code:
1.	Rabbitohs
2.	Knights
3.	Eels
4.	Wests Tigers
5.	Titans
6.	Raiders
7.	Broncos
8.	Dragons
9.	Cowboys
10.	Panthers
11.	Sharks
12.	Storm
13.	Bulldogs
14.	Warriors
15.	Sea Eagles
16.	Roosters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium* > Rugby League 2014: Every team is either poo poo, cunts, or cheats.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Mills posted:

How is that not a send off?

Wearing the wrong colours.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Jono C posted:

The commentator in the Warriors/Sharks reserve grade game just said he was surprised how similar the Fifita twins look.

One of the ABC commentators last year asked if George Burgess and Tom Burgess were related, because they've got the same last name and they look alike. The discussion took about 5 minutes, and was ultimately inconclusive. :downswords:

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I for one had no idea. They really should have advertised it more, like on radio or in the paper. Maybe even bringing up some of the history, I'm still a little in the dark in this area.

I'm really quite sick of all the hype, even as a Souths supporter. I get it; please find some actual news to talk about.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Byolante posted:

Christ, after the third high shot surely you should start sending people off

"Sending off"? Now you're just making things up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Lacklustre Hero posted:

Most people would consider the Roosters, Manly and Melbourne to be the cuntiest teams based on their players/history; but you can find a reason to hate pretty much every team in the competition

Especially if you're thinking of following Souths, we published ours.

• Locked thread