Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD

iajanus posted:

WESTS TIGERS

Last year / predicted finish: 15th / 10th1st

Because 2005 superhero Pat Richards is going to single-handedly win every game for us.

e: Also you seem to be claiming that we weren't all alcoholics before last season which is clearly a lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Thanks NRL thread, the idea of a grown adult drawing dickbutt on a school wall gave me just the laugh I needed.

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Mike Hunt. A classic.

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD

Byolante posted:

So can a Blues supporter tell me how to deal with loss because I can't even remember what it was like last time the maroons lost.

https://www.danmurphys.com.au/whisky-spirits/whisky-scotch

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Really it's Tate's fault to running into such a dangerous situation. The match review committee should sit him down for at least a month for such a dangerous event.

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD

fuckpot posted:

Can we upgrade the thread title in recognition of Carney's latest achievement?

I dunno, I think the current title works perfectly for Carney's latest achievement.

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Jason loving Taylor. gently caress this poo poo. gently caress all of this poo poo.

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD

Smorgasbord posted:

Everyone hates those 'interviews' as the player walks off for halftime as much as I do, right?

Yes. I may reevaluate though if a player ever decks an interviewer though.

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Hayne is still sad that he missed out on the AFL gravy train a few years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD

Robbie Fowler posted:

what i wanna know is, where the gently caress is all their salary cap going?

I'm guessing no one wants to play there so they have to offer more.

• Locked thread