Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?
The NRL clubs are doing a local club visit for the Rugby 9's

The Bulldogs are coming to the park where I take the dog for a walk - I hope I meet some and become the subject of many puns!

The Dragons are going to Otara, I hope they have security.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?

Trin Tragula posted:

This is what a contested League scrum looked like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKFyPRJnw0E

gently caress that is messy.

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

Fights in other sports don't really do anything for me given I watch Hockey

In other news I hear a few aussie scribes are talking up the warriors now to win the whole thing provided they don't do that poo poo-the-bed at the last minute thing like they tend to do.

• Locked thread