Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Warlocktopus
Aug 19, 2006
Post Post-Modern Man
Oh my GOD Thrash. That takes me back to my early days on the internet. The idea of a homebrew RPG on the internet was so hopeful and shiny. We were so young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warlocktopus
Aug 19, 2006
Post Post-Modern Man

Doresh posted:

Sure, you can make it more hard sc-fi-ish, but I have too much of a soft spot for giant robots.

The attempts to weed the giant robots out of DP9 games is something I've encountered before. Back in my horrible, horrible MU*ing days, there was a Heavy Gear MUX which explicitly mentioned that giant robots were NOT part of it. I always wondered what on earth was the point.

Warlocktopus
Aug 19, 2006
Post Post-Modern Man

Alien Rope Burn posted:

"Dinner is served, gentlemen!"

Rifts World Book Six: South America (Part 1): "You don't have to rely on your life experiences if you've got imagination."

Awesome, more RIFTS! I've spotted a bunch of the books at my local Half Price. I am sorely tempted to own some of this crazy.

• Locked thread