Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Listened to the Continuum review and was in stitches. Glad you guys took it on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Green Intern posted:

Ah, it's about collecting misplaced Splinter Cell goggles.

I figured you got play as an OSHA inspector identifying insufficient personal protective equipment.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Bieeardo posted:

(-10) Has no Dick.

(-10) Is a Woman?

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

It sounds like the HSD authors read 80s cyberpunk distopia without getting the 'dis' part. And with furries.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

LatwPIAT posted:

Well, if the corporations were held accountable for their actions, then naturally they would have to be responsible. Of course, we already try to hold governments accountable for their actions, with a very mixed success rate. The idea seems to be that if you remove the government, then the corporations are no longer protected from accountability by a corrupt government (which is true - if there's no government it can't protect anyone, much like if there are no laws you can't break them), and will then be held accountable by the free market (uuuh...).

We'll just give the corporations 'scammer' tags and everything will be fine!

Platonicsolid fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jan 12, 2015

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

"An error of Koreshian proportions" is a phrase I really need to find an opportunity to drop. That whole sidebar is hilarious...and hilariously unprofessional.

Platonicsolid fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jan 27, 2015

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

theironjef posted:

I think art of those two (and Helga the Punch Witch, a Nalaberong acting all Venderant, and a T-Shirt.... City of Violence) can't be far behind. For now we're gonna try and make these happen:

Belatedly, please produce all of these in time for GenCon. :-)

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Good stuff as always!

More Haven poo poo has me giggling wildly.

Totally unfair slam on Pittsburgh, though. It's actually known for its reinvention in the 80s, and is now extremely livable. Lots of tech companies have landed there, for instance.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

theironjef posted:

Afterthought 12 is really just us saying thanks to everyone for letting us make two years of this stuff (we started August 9, 2013) and keeping us interested to keep going still. We also answer a bunch of insane questions.

Listened last night on my drive. Pure gold, as usual.

I would play the crap out of a fantasy airship bootleggers game. What's a good system? Duckman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Is anybody else having an issue with the System Mastery/Movie Mastery podcast feeds? New items are showing up but the downloads fail.

• Locked thread