Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

What twigged me most about the hypnosis thing is that it skips the letter Y. Why only have 25 letters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Doresh posted:

• Aikido: A self-defense style that makes most Kicks and Punches more expensive, but reduces the cost of Grappling and Focus maneuvers (because nothing says self-defense quite like blasting your foes to kingdom come).
  • Aikido: Japanese staff-fighting, but the Style can also represent any other staff-fighting style that is not Arnis/Escrima/Kali. Considered a Discipline Style, because it's not like staffs are very flexible weapons or anything. The Style's not even that much worse compred to the above, it just reduces Weapon maneuver cost by 1 instead of 2. There's again no mention on limiting this to staff only, so I guess it can just be assumed to be that way. Oh well, I can live with that.

Two Aikidos?

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Young Freud posted:

BTW, here's some art work (in progress)...

Her pants have a butt window.

(the style is pretty cool but lol)

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Young Freud posted:

The razorgirl's clothing idea came a lot from club fashion, since her outfit is meant for both fighting and clubbing. It was also supposed to match with her open back, which, when I get back to finishing this piece, will have a bunch of glowing subdermal wire-work for her augmented reflexes.

That sounds hella rad, yeah. Please post it sometime :)

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Only one correct answer:

• Locked thread