Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Malphas' birds are super great for scouting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Kurieg posted:

:allears: Oh yes Marsche, please tell us about how Escapism is unhealthy while you gleefully murder people by the hundreds with your own personal army. That game had the most batshit plot.

:colbert: Marche did nothing wrong.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Ironclaw 2e has really neat mechanics and fluff, yeah. On the other hand, all the art up until page 13's Armadillo Monk/Gregor Mendel is really awful :v:.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Lightning Lord posted:

Is the game worth ignoring that part, or is it a general mess?

Having seen and read this PDF, it's terrible in the boring way.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Thanks Mors Rattus you fiend :argh: This F&F was so entertaining and Fellowship sounds so cool I backed it.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

What the hell are the Twin Emperors?

Also, I'd like to see Light.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

:allears: The ninja in TBZ are great. I can't wait for you to cover them.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

You didn't mention the very excellent 222 Things to do in Tenra list! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

unseenlibrarian posted:

DX sourcebook talk would be cool. I don't think the False Hearts or Infinity Code books got much attention at all when they came out.

Also I forgot to say it earlier in my fit of righteous anger, but this. I would have done this a while back but I dunno how to do F&Fs and I apparently haven't learned by reading :v:

• Locked thread