Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

Alien Rope Burn posted:

I just figured you could use them for Orck: the Green. In any case, I dunno. I sold my copy of Munchkin d20 at GenCon, but there's a suggestion for the podcast. Munchkin d20. It was a thing.

I love how Rifts just boldly and continuously ignores their system doesn't scale at all. And I don't mean just MDC vs. damage values; I mean, who would ever want to track 36 fighters and a frigate? Palladium combat is already horrifically clunky on account of the attacks per round thing and tracking that poo poo is an utter pain when you're dealing with ten combatants, much less four times that plus location-based combat and a system where things don't die unless they get flung through the sun, twice.

The funny thing about munchkin d20 was they just game the fighter a bonus feat ever other level, and I think made regular feets on odd levels so the fighter got a feat every level. They did more for the poor fighter than like everything but book of nine swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Ok I have the book Warriors get bonus feat at lvl 1 and 2 and every one gets a feat on odd levels warriors get one on even also. They also moved them to a d12 for hp and they know how to use all weapons and armor and shields. If you pick up a snake you can use it as a weapon. BAB for them starts at +2 and so they get an additional attack a level earlier. It is better than the 3.5 fighter in every way. It still is not a caster but way better than any other version. Never having to take an exotic weapon feat so still better than a pathfinder fighter. All the other classes are garbage in that book but hey 21 feats and never having to take weapon or armor feats and a d12 for hp lets you be less garbage than you could have been. You are still better off playing a cleric though.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
If only they had some SDC area of affect gas it could fire to purge evil from different environments like grocery stores or congress. The Suffer not the fish to live cleaned up congress.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

Night10194 posted:

You're being punished for buying your sausage from halfling street vendors instead of Good Honest Sigmar Fearing Imperials.

Who sources his sausage from a halfling street vendor.

• Locked thread